The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

hatrickpatrick 23rd March 2005 08:09 PM

because without a controller adaptor or joypad, there's absolutly no joy in playing Banjo. To clarify: playing banjo w/o an analogue stick = teh suck.

Klungo 23rd March 2005 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zy0n7
yes, I've forgoten that :( another way to get rid of them w/o gameshark?¿
deleting al 3 files?
burning the cartridge? XD
smashing 4 eggs on mi cartridge? :p
TT_TT

Deleting the files dosen't work either.

banjooie 24th March 2005 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
because without a controller adaptor or joypad, there's absolutly no joy in playing Banjo. To clarify: playing banjo w/o an analogue stick = teh suck.

Yea I ackowledge that but it would clearly make the SnS testing process tonnes easier (i.e. quick input of gameshark codes, easy deletion of game saves).

Benjo Koolzooie 24th March 2005 12:45 PM

Has anyone wondered WHY the items stick permanent on each game file? Imagine if SNS had gone ahead, and the items were collected and swapped. What would happen to future playings of BK? Would the SNS items be gone for good? Would people playing the game who had purchased it second hand (after the swapping had occured) be able to do SNS themselves?

dmoss 24th March 2005 01:35 PM

I bet that it's one of those one-time-only deals. They make the eggs and key out to be so exclusive! Maybe we'll know some day what to do. Someday... ;)

BlueBreegull 25th March 2005 01:51 AM

Bah, are you guys still going on about about SnS? Ugh, some things never change.

Commits suicide

Benjo Koolzooie 27th March 2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueBreegull
Bah, are you guys still going on about about SnS? Ugh, some things never change.

Commits suicide

No, this topic is about Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. Isn't that obvious from the title?!

bloodhawk 28th March 2005 03:53 AM

On my game, I have the Yellow and the Blue Eggs only along with the Ice Key, So If there is anything I can do, Let me know

OmegaPirate 28th March 2005 01:03 PM

You can keep the Ice Key and give me the eggs it is/was just easter time after all and i need some more chocolate.. :)

mmmm Chocolate B-K SnS eggs...mmmmmm

Benjo Koolzooie 28th March 2005 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaPirate
You can keep the Ice Key

mmmm Chocolate B-K SnS eggs...mmmmmm

Give me the key then. I know where I'd like to stick that!

Seriously though, I am not sure if just playing and collecting the game will be able to provide any new information, if there is anything that could be found at all that is.

I think perhaps only the game's memory and so on will reveal anything if anything.

BLOODHAWK - I am sure that Hatrickpatrick will assign you to your usewith the eggs and key when he sees the topic!

bloodhawk 29th March 2005 02:04 AM

sweet. That would be awesome If I was the one to find the secret of the 4 eggs (even though its not even known that you only need 4 eggs).
By the way, Today as I was playing Banjo Tooie, I was thinking that perhaps the 2 colored eggs that you find at spiral mountain are the ones you dont need in Kazooie, like a secret message telling which ones you need, and the Yellow egg is already there because it is of great importance. Wild though, but you never know. The only problem with this theory is that I already have the blue egg, so I would be screwed if this were it.

Zy0n7 29th March 2005 05:56 AM

I think I'll end trying in pj64
I think the bad eggs (if there bad eggs) are the one that mumbo showed you :S

Gaming Master2k 29th March 2005 07:30 AM

There are an infinite number of possibilities (probably not infinite but a whole heap anyway) of the different combinations that we have to get (If in fact we need to get only 4). There is no way we are going to find anything without hacking and looking at the memory.

I agree with whoever said the thing about the cutscene modifier (I'm too lazy to see who said it :P). I think there would still be some more cutscenes of SnS in the memory somewhere. The only way we are going to know anything more about SnS is if we find them.

But that's just what I think...

banjooie 31st March 2005 12:24 AM

Can someone create a cutscene modifier? Is it known where the locations of cutscenes are in memory?

It would be great to have one. There must be a few cutscenes we've never seen before.

SubDrag 31st March 2005 12:50 AM

It was this really weird level specific thing, it never got investigated enough perhaps.