The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

los212 25th April 2006 12:45 AM

dude i swear to god when i tell u i know were the trigger is go to youtube.com
an put banjo-kazooie and ull see wat i saw

Ice Mario 25th April 2006 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by los212
ok to start off u know how they have roms of game why dont sum 1 ask me for a n64 rom expander and take a banjo kazooie rom expand it and with the extra memory fix the sns bugs to make it work then take a tooie rom do the sam thing and then th WORLD can finaly see if they put the sns in tooie

Hehe, this rates up there with this topic.

Yuoko 25th April 2006 12:47 AM

Hell, SWAT, we don't even have a halfway decent Cutscene Modifier for KAZOOIE yet, let alone Tooie...
If there's ANY sort of SnS Cutscene, we'd STILL gave to find the trigger...
Also, SWAT, it's probable that Tooie had at least 1/2 of the programming, (if it was even programmed, BIG if.) maybe even 2/3.

los212 25th April 2006 12:50 AM

u see wat im trying to say

so can any one help me do this plz

Yuoko 25th April 2006 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Mario
Hehe, this rates up there with this topic.

Absolutely hillarious, Ice. :D

"u see wat im trying to say

so can any one help me do this plz
Reply With Quote"
1. No.
2.You seemed to be fairly confident that you could do it yourself...

los212 25th April 2006 01:07 AM

come on this can be a real important break trough if not for me for bk and bt

icegod 25th April 2006 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homer Simpson
Everybody is stupid except me

Yuoko 25th April 2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by los212
come on this can be a real important break trough if not for me for bk and bt

Does Ice wish to say something? ;)

Ice Mario 25th April 2006 01:28 AM

I'm not giving him the satisfaction of a direct response. His lack of braincells is clearly a wind up because nobody can be that stupid.

los212 25th April 2006 01:33 AM

omg omg omg omg it worked i did it the picture in the main lobbie in bk holds the sns it worked there is some data of the sns in bt i told all of ya

s.w.a.t 25th April 2006 01:35 AM

kthxbi

Yuoko 25th April 2006 01:37 AM

Los-
Here.
Before you ask, Ice, I didn't put it up, I promise.

Theguyoverthere 25th April 2006 01:48 AM

You could so tell that was a hack, I mean look at the beginning: 100 Jiggies, 9 notes. That is not possible. I think Ice meant 900 notes but accidentally hit a wrong button and entered 9 LOL

Yuoko 25th April 2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
You could so tell that was a hack, I mean look at the beginning: 100 Jiggies, 9 notes. That is not possible. I think Ice meant 900 notes but accidentally hit a wrong button and entered 9 LOL

It's an old April Fool's Joke, as evidenced by, "Total.BS has caused an exception..."
;)

Theguyoverthere 25th April 2006 05:23 AM

Hey come on, be reasonable. I'm sure you were a newb once with plenty of ideas you thought were great. I know I did. I used to post the stupidest topics. Remember that stupid "Fire Key?" Topic? That was me being newbish. So give 'em a break!

EDIT: Wait a minute, you are a newb! You just barely passed the 100 post mark! You can't say that once you do that you become "pronounced good or bad" or whatever, ya hypocrite!