The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Mr 3vil 19th February 2006 07:31 PM

Your notes weren't accurate Yuoko... it seems more like it starts on a C or D... We could try playing it corresponding to piano; infact, I can right now. I believe someone else that was a musician tried this before and nothing happened. It would be impossible to do the base line, the chords are impossible to do with just one banjo. Heres an idea... try hitting the right notes with the right key corresponding to the music and sheet music.

Yuoko 19th February 2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr 3vil
Your notes weren't accurate Yuoko... it seems more like it starts on a C or D... We could try playing it corresponding to piano; infact, I can right now. I believe someone else that was a musician tried this before and nothing happened. It would be impossible to do the base line, the chords are impossible to do with just one banjo. Heres an idea... try hitting the right notes with the right key corresponding to the music and sheet music.

Meh, I didn't expect them to be, but I don't think it starts with 'C'...

Bomario 24th February 2006 08:38 PM

possibly the best theory i came up with so far, it is the MMM music, but we must desipher the correct notes, and we need a designed sheet of the keys to the organ for people who dont know that the piano starts at C not A ;) if you know what i mean.

Rocketlex 24th February 2006 09:00 PM

What if we type the notes into the Sandcastle...?

And hasn't the "play the theme on the organ" idea been done before?

s.w.a.t 24th February 2006 09:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
What would be the point? All it would do is play a song, which I don't think it would. I think the developers didn't make a song, they just put random notes, so as to put a songbook on the organ.
EDIT:I made this midi file. It sorta sounds like Mary had a little lamb.

Banjoman 25th February 2006 01:29 AM

Hmmm...well I'm outta ideas. I think it's time we search Tooie.

s.w.a.t 25th February 2006 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjoman
Hmmm...well I'm outta ideas. I think it's time we search Tooie.

You're right. Maybye a hacker like hatrick can seriously look for any evidence of silos 8 and 9.

kazooieguy 25th February 2006 04:00 AM

Guys Ive had an idea, has anyone ever noticed that through out the entire MMM, there is one apliance missing. Thats right the Washing machine, there was no reason for it right? well i think that there are a few conections regaurding it, MMM is Gruntys house and also Gruntys indesties is were it " first" appears to serve a pourpose is it possible that the washing machine was or is needed somewere in Gruntys house and if so it would be simple enough for kids to figure out because it would follow the bottles bonuses!

<pants> wow i havent ranted like that for ahwile, anyway please give me your thoguhts guys bye for now
Kazooieguy

EDIT: Im testing this now, but dosent the washing machine have wheeles in BK? cause i used the char selecet code and when i was transformed the wheeles were gone and banjo made werid bubbleing sounds ill let you knwo if i find anything else but for now I'm going in!

Insidentally i can be a tester on the theroys we come up with so if anyone needs one tested for ether BK or BT let me know

Upsilon 25th February 2006 12:41 PM

Um... can anyone explain what he just said?

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.w.a.t
EDIT:I made this midi file. It sorta sounds like Mary had a little lamb.

Your ZIP file's corrupted. But honest to God, that is the MMM theme. There's no way that plays Mary Had A Little Lamb.

s.w.a.t 25th February 2006 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Upsilon
But honest to God, that is the MMM theme. There's no way that plays Mary Had A Little Lamb.

It isn't Mary had a Little Lamb it just sorta sounded like it. And it's definetly not the MMM theme. I think I fixed the zip.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Upsilon
Um...can anyone explain what he just said?

I think he said that there wasn't a washingmachine in MMM, in Banjo Kazooie the washing machine doesn't have wheels and makes a bubbly sound, and that he is exploring MMM with the washing machine. I think.

Benjo Koolzooie 25th February 2006 02:03 PM

A piano playing girl wrote up to a Ninendo 64 magazine some time ago concerning the music book in MMM, she said it was the MMM theme.

s.w.a.t 25th February 2006 02:17 PM

But it doesn't sound like the MMM theme at all.

kazooieguy 25th February 2006 02:32 PM

what i said was that MMM dose not have a washing machine,

And that the transformation of the washing machine has no real pourpose

Also if you use the charcter select code on the PJ64 emulator you will find that the transformation there makes it not have wheeles i am going to try transforming into the machine in other worlds as well

Benjo Koolzooie 25th February 2006 03:50 PM

Well either way. I feel that time is being wasted agonising over this book. I seriously doubt it has any use in the search for more SNS details.

kazooieguy 25th February 2006 04:24 PM

i agree and btw the washing machine cant be moved in any lvl so scratch my previous thereoy <sigh>