The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

icegod 7th May 2006 07:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I might found something intresting....

I was playing BK, and decided to investigate bubblegloop swamp.

In the room where the tiptups where (inside the gaint turtle), I turned on the wireframe settings to see if there's anything behind the walls, and it seems there is. It seems like some kind of entrance below the ground? Take a look at the pictures, you'll see what I mean. I took another picture to to prove it's not part of a wall or something.

Sorry if this was allready discovered.

Theguyoverthere 7th May 2006 08:53 PM

Interesting.... Pehaps a mumbo token or notes that have already been picked up, yet it still leaves some sort of trace that they WERE there?

icegod 7th May 2006 08:56 PM

weird thing is that if you move around you see that it is right bellow the entrance! I don't think it's some kind of mumbo token, caus it doesn't have the shape for it....

kazooieguy 7th May 2006 09:01 PM

I knwo what it is, all it is, is a marking for the warp. The warp too the swamp, as well as the place where your droped off. I bet thats all it is

icegod 7th May 2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazooieguy
I knwo what it is, all it is, is a marking for the warp. The warp too the swamp, as well as the place where your droped off. I bet thats all it is

I don't know, I looked at other doors and non of the other doors have something like that...

kazooieguy 7th May 2006 09:48 PM

hmmm. mabey im wrong then, it could jsut be s simple graphic error or something they added by accident and dident see in beta becasue its under the floor

icegod 7th May 2006 11:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I managed to glitch my camera so I could see what the mistery object was... It seems like it is a piece of wall. But why would there be a piece of wall down there?

Dylan Yoshi 8th May 2006 12:12 AM

Sorry to change the subject... But activate the 100% completion code and levitate codes for BK. Levitate through the ceiling above Dingpot and defeat Grunty. During the cast list, any character that is permanently removed from the game after you complete its challenges (like Motzand or the Tip Tup Choir) won't show up. However, the glass jar in the puzzle inside the shack of MMM is still there, with the Jiggy under it. Any reason this would happen?

icegod 8th May 2006 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowman
I think I know what it is when you play gruntys board game, their is a
mini game where you have to do the tip tup choir game and the door is
blocked by something the same texture as the door shaped thing under
the floor. I thought they used dynamic doors in the whole game, but it
looks like they used placed doors that move into place when triggered. (By
dynamic ) I mean doors that are loaded from outside the level. The placed
door method is much more primitive.

That's my theory what do you guys think?

I think your right. Would make sence why it has the exact same shape as the door.

ChillyDark 8th May 2006 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi
Sorry to change the subject... But activate the 100% completion code and levitate codes for BK. Levitate through the ceiling above Dingpot and defeat Grunty. During the cast list, any character that is permanently removed from the game after you complete its challenges (like Motzand or the Tip Tup Choir) won't show up. However, the glass jar in the puzzle inside the shack of MMM is still there, with the Jiggy under it. Any reason this would happen?

Because it isn't 100% complete just missing some Jiggies like the one in the shack, the one in Loggo etc.
Also Icegod your theory is interesting, it could be some secret item.
Probably not SNS though.

kazooieguy 8th May 2006 03:06 AM

Hey I had a thought today, the GBTG borad says ice key then 4 eggs? well I think that order is or was Blue Green Pink Yellow. Why? Because of something that everyone sees nearly everytime they play. the Jinjos!

They are ordered on the screen bottom as Blue Green orenge pink yellow, so what if we remove yellow and BAM theres the order?

Sorry folks if it sounds stupid but im tired and have waaaay too much free time. lol =)

DevilBottles 8th May 2006 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazooieguy
Hey I had a thought today, the GBTG borad says ice key then 4 eggs? well I think that order is or was Blue Green Pink Yellow. Why? Because of something that everyone sees nearly everytime they play. the Jinjos!

They are ordered on the screen bottom as Blue Green orenge pink yellow, so what if we remove orange and BAM theres the order?

Sorry folks if it sounds stupid but im tired and have waaaay too much free time. lol =)

:p

Well, to me, it'd seem like there would be no point of having the orange Jinjo then. It would probably make more sense if either the unneeded Jinjo left, or they just made a whole new egg entirely, and put that one in the order. But, since that doesn't appear in-game, that just doesn't work, now does it? o-O

Really, I'm not sure why most people believe that some eggs are "trick eggs." First off, Rare didn't have much intention of canning Stop 'N' Swop before it actually happened, yes? So, why would they just add more eggs? They probaby thought their secret was safe, until Ice and Sub came along and cracked the codes, but the game was already long released, so they couldn't do anything about changing the eggs.

Grabbed By the Ghoulies came out after SnS was discovered by RWP, did it not? That's only when the hidden, ridiculous hints started appearing. Really, in my mind, this "clue" is just meant to lead us away from SnS.

Only four eggs? Yeah.... All the eggs had to be used. Why make them? Like said before, Rare had no intention of the project getting canned, and they had no idea that Ice and Sub would came along and hack the codes. So, they, really, wouldn't have to trick anyone who didn't know about the eggs, correct?

The pictures of the two eggs and key in the secret ending cut-scene, to me, was like a preview, like mentioned on BoltDragoon's site. Or, it could've been there to hint toward SnS, but Rare totally forgot to remove this cutscene after the actual SnS was canned shortly before BK's released.

Eh... Just my thoughts. Just so I can get it off my chest. :p

kazooieguy 8th May 2006 03:47 AM

like I said im tired , your prolly right bottles

maypep_necro 8th May 2006 09:59 PM

^_^

I remember when i was young, i found the key and 3 eggs. Only 1 left is red. But now i play Bottle beta mode ^_^

And thanks for the code for eggs.

EDIT: i found out how to get the ice key in Banjo-Kazooie. You don't even need one of those shark gameplay thingys! just put some eggs in the fire, hit wozza with 200 eggs. then the fire will rise. keep on repaeting this. soon the fire will be really high. then hit the fire with another 200 eggs. then it will follow you. then jump up to the ice wall where the key is behind it. run into the wall. then it should be melted! then go to the igloo. stand on the table and press c to look at the piture of banjo kazooie. then a door apears with the key. press nothing. wait really still. then the nintendo will put the key in. you should apear in a ice world. sorry, but i can't give you anymore informationa.

maypep_necro 8th May 2006 11:42 PM

I just saw a picture of SNS. See it! http://www.eeggs.com/items/24641.html

Sorry for double post.