The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

DarkAriesknight 19th February 2005 06:48 PM

All I can do is open up hex code in roms and look for every bit of text and use a grpahics changing program to look at all the sprites. Hey. has anybody looked at all text related to SnS?

Ratabulous 19th February 2005 07:58 PM

SnS

Well then, if it's been tried I can hardly argue with that. Say, Subdrag, was anything funny going on at Rare during the making of DK64? What about BT? Did they use the same designers? Perhaps the team that created SnS were fired/quit and the new team tried getting rid of it as quickly as possible? Sometimes it blows my mind that SnS didn't fully come to life. It all sounds so fun and mysterious. I have a question. Before you enter the code that allows you to get the egg on Nabnut's table, is it possible to enter his den during winter and see him sleeping with a friend? because I don't remember being able to get into Nabnut's house before I entered the Red Egg code. Just a thought. i mean hey, you can't enter three other locations where eggs are, why not nabnut's egg?

Ratabulous. Angrily Happy :mad: :)

sambkman 19th February 2005 08:09 PM

It's a yellow egg and you CAN get in his house during the winter before. Just break the Window.

Ratabulous 19th February 2005 08:10 PM

purple

thanx

Ratabulous

SubDrag 19th February 2005 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAriesknight
All I can do is open up hex code in roms and look for every bit of text and use a grpahics changing program to look at all the sprites. Hey. has anybody looked at all text related to SnS?

You forget N64 ROMs aren't simple like earlier systems, the text is compressed.

DarkAriesknight 19th February 2005 08:51 PM

I have an idea. We are always looking inside the game such as gameplay,coding and such. maybe the secret to Sns is somehwere else such as in the jumper/expansion pack? rumble pack,memeroy card. many other things can be check. I'm just thining outside the box here. if it were to be outside the game we have lots to still check.

Jason 19th February 2005 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAriesknight
I have an idea. We are always looking inside the game such as gameplay,coding and such. maybe the secret to Sns is somehwere else such as in the jumper/expansion pack? rumble pack,memeroy card. many other things can be check. I'm just thining outside the box here. if it were to be outside the game we have lots to still check.

It wouldn't be outside of the game.

Zeanith 19th February 2005 08:54 PM

He's right.
It wouldn't.

hatrickpatrick 20th February 2005 01:53 PM

you know, the EQ has a memory card manager
it would be possible to rip BK's saved memory onto the memory card, then dump it in BT...
But most likely it would just **** up BT, and I'd say it's been tried before...

Klungo 20th February 2005 02:22 PM

What is an EQ?

Benjo Koolzooie 20th February 2005 06:38 PM

Hatrick, are you in the UK/Ireland? I have an Equalizer I want to sell.

hatrickpatrick 20th February 2005 07:13 PM

Cool! Yeah I live in Dublin (in Ireland >_>).
Eh
Do you have an ebay seller account? We could do it in a private auction or something, and you list it as "buy it now"
Incidentally, how much are u charging for it?

Benjo Koolzooie 20th February 2005 07:29 PM

I have sent you a private messege Hatrick.

Don't forget to reply to me!!

Also, no comments on the pointless "Big Clucker" cut scenes yet? Does nobody else find these strange??

R Hunter 21st February 2005 09:57 AM

You have a point Benjo, Rare could've easily just did the same thing for them as they did with those green dudes in clanker's cavern (can't remember the name). I dunno maybe there's more in CCW then we know so far.

Shadow the h. 22nd February 2005 07:39 PM

I tried that stop n swop trick but the door was still closed.
Maybe you guys have dreamed that all because it happens nothing by collecting the eggs and after the game of grunty.
So I give you my way first I remove the secrets than I collected the four eggs.
Pink Blue Cyan and Red. After that I wapred me to the game grunty was telling questions then I float to the exit go up the stairs then I used the code to change doors to pass the 800 notedoor after that I was in the room with the knockerdoors but it happens nothing have I collected maybe all notes and jiggy first is something wrong or was it a pathetic joke again like Club Joe I mean the pics of the door can create where Klungo comes in and with a super photo program you cancel Klungo so you see only the opened door.

Allright :) thats all

bye.