The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fifth Part of SNS II (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28876)

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 04:53 AM

Fifth Part of SNS II

I don't know if this has been found, however there is a fifth indication of it. If it's been found and stated already, please slap me mercilessly with a wet noodle.

From what I've experienced, all you have to do is transform into every Humba transformation at least once. I dunno if Dragon Kazooie counts. I got it in CCL when I transformed into the bee. It's called "Calmer Chameleon". I wasn't given an egg, it just showed the SNS II popup. So there you go. Only 2 left.

Boy, this is nostalgic!

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 04:57 AM

Nice work, I suspected that one. There is another one called "Now who's Boss" which is probably for beating all the bosses.

There is another one called "Heroic Failure". I was struggling what this one could be, and I had a thought that it was for shooting an Ice Egg at the flying baddie below the cliff where that move is taught, and then jump onto his frozen body and kill him. I doubt they'd go that far :p

xxjoesusxx 30th April 2009 05:13 AM

Nice find. This is a bit of a bummer though, I figured the last set of SNS2 objects would actually be hidden items, not "achievement" style rewards.

Killiax 30th April 2009 05:21 AM

Heroic failure, was there specifics to it? maybe kill a boss and die at the same time?

Weldar-Kazooie 30th April 2009 05:28 AM

Well, what exactly does SnS II do? Besides these titles, they do nothing in Banjo-Tooie?

And, I like the idea of unlocking them through achievements, though I feel that a physical item should have been created as well. Such as beating every boss, then a SnS II egg appearing somewhere.

This is interesting. You named this the fifth part of SnS II. I'm assuming you meant the 4th being the who's boss one? :D

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldar-Kazooie (Post 580497)
Well, what exactly does SnS II do? Besides these titles, they do nothing in Banjo-Tooie?

And, I like the idea of unlocking them through achievements, though I feel that a physical item should have been created as well. Such as beating every boss, then a SnS II egg appearing somewhere.

You named this the fifth part of SnS II. I'm assuming you meant the 4th being the who's boss one? :D

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/?id=1784
  • Oh no, not again
  • Lucky Loser
  • Better Than a Slap
  • And the winner is....
  • Calmer Chameleon
  • Now who's Boss
  • Heroic Failure

They relate to the icons at the bottom of the Banjo-Tooie panel.

The one he mentioned is fifth. Now who's Boss is sixth.

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 05:43 AM

Good idea Ice, but nothing happened. I beat every boss on Story Mode, and I just beat every boss on Replay, but got nothing.

Who knows where the other 2 can be?

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 06:27 AM

Yeah, I beat the last Klungo a while ago and nothing :(

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 06:35 AM

So are there 3 missing SNS II eggs or aren't and other 3 are just like achievements?

xxjoesusxx 30th April 2009 06:37 AM

I suppose 100% the game doesn't get you either of these ?

I wonder what that heroic failure is.....screw looking, why dont you just tear the coe apart Ice ? lol.

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580533)
So are there 3 missing SNS II eggs or aren't and other 3 are just like achievements?

They are not eggs. As adding new items, changing things etc. was not part of the project, they've simply added some 'external' checking on certain things, like if you've used all the transformations etc. The others will most likely be similar. So you are right, kind of like achievements.

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 07:38 AM

Here's what I did so far that didn't work:

- 100% the game. All Jiggies, Notes, Jinjos, Extra Honeycomb Pieces, Cheato Pages, Moves, Doubloons, and all other items.

- Got Dragon Kazooie

- Gave all my cheato pages to Cheato and activated all the "legal" cheats.

- Gave all my Extra Honeycomb Pieces to Honey B and got 10 max health

- Killed all the cameras in Grunty Industries

- Visited Cauldron Keep's top level after beating Grunty

- Killed that low flying babbie on Cliff Top by freezing and stomping on it

- Played all bosses and minigames in replay menu.

- Did Jiggywiggy's Super Special Challenge

If anyone has any ideas, I'll try them.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 07:39 AM

Are you beat Super Special Challenge?

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580566)
Are you beat Super Special Challenge?

Yep I did that too, forgot to mention -edits-

shaw 30th April 2009 08:39 AM

For the Boss one, I reallllly feel like it has something to do with frogs.

Frog Prince + Cartoonish Crown = Party.

Banjo-Korezooie 30th April 2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Mario (Post 580485)
Nice work, I suspected that one. There is another one called "Now who's Boss" which is probably for beating all the bosses.

There is another one called "Heroic Failure". I was struggling what this one could be, and I had a thought that it was for shooting an Ice Egg at the flying baddie below the cliff where that move is taught, and then jump onto his frozen body and kill him. I doubt they'd go that far :p

*racks brain*

I don't have the game because my Xbox has the RROD, but could it have something to with Mumbo Jumbo and Bottles? I don't see how it could, unless there is a new Mumbo Skull that you can use to go see Bottles at Spiral Mountain with Mumbo Jumbo :P

Airman 30th April 2009 11:00 AM

Heroic Failure? Get a game over maybe?

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 11:16 AM

Look BanjoPL, if you want to help, do one of the following:

1. Download BT XBLA and try various things to see if they unlock something. If you THINK its unlocked by Captain Blackeye, see for yourself instead of GUESSING.
2. Learn how to hack, and hack the damn games to find your answers.

I'm asking for suggestions of what I could do since I've already finished the game and many people haven't. You think I haven't tried the obvious yet? If it was something as simple as bugging Blackeye then people would have discovered it already, because I know others have tried. Hell I tried myself, and of course, nothing happened.

Glowbo Cave isn't going to exist beyond it's text string just because YOU want it to.

You are not helping, you are being ANNOYING.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 11:21 AM

So what are your ideas about Sword and Crown?

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580616)
So what are your ideas about Sword and Crown?

I don't know, that's why I'm trying things out first and taking suggestions instead of assuming its automatically related to RSA1 and Glowbo cave like you do with everything.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 11:24 AM

I never mentioned RSA 1 in this thread!! It isn't releate to RSA 1.

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580620)
I never mentioned RSA 1 in this thread!! It isn't releate to RSA 1.

This time you didn't, it'll come up in another thread. If you can't figure it out, replace "RSA1" with "Captain Blackeye".

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 11:26 AM

Sword - characters which have sword are Blubber and Blackeye or Pawno,
Crown - you don't like my idea, i don't have another,

Sad Lad 30th April 2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580623)
Sword - characters which have sword are Blubber and Blackeye or Pawno,

It doesn't have to be something to do with a character. The icon isn't meant to be a clue.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 11:32 AM

No clue?

Lucky Loser - Bronze Egg
Better than slap 2nd medal - Silver Egg
Winner is 1st medal - Gold Egg
Chameleon- transformations

Who's Boss Now...it means that you must rule something/someone somehow...you must be a boss

Pops 30th April 2009 11:44 AM

You are missing 'Oh no not again', and 'Heroic Failure' from your list.

....you need to play to find Heroic and Who's Boss Now.....the clue is in the name :)

....see, I though you might enjoy this :)

BanjoMaster 30th April 2009 12:42 PM

maybe you should talk to blackeye all times or try to defeat zombified jingaling(both heroic failures)

Mage0Death 30th April 2009 02:18 PM

Lose during the fight with Grunty, get a Game Over during the fight with Grunty, die by Zombified Jingaling, or Game Over by Zombified Jingaling.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 02:25 PM

6th SNS II icon looks like as sword...OR...R.I.P cross.

glitchman 30th April 2009 02:40 PM

playing bt now and joining the hunt. i mentioned BT so i dont get told to bugger off

sheikhylian 30th April 2009 02:57 PM

I can't wait to play, I'll get the game later today.
" Heroic Failure" may obviously has something to do with death or the game over.
the "Who's Boss Now" could be something with Daddy T-Rex.
It could be anything so try everything.

glitchman 30th April 2009 03:02 PM

can you get the "heroic failure" anytime you want?

like right now i havn't got "calmer chameleon" so if i found out "heroic failure" or "who's boss now?" i would actually get it or do i need to get the calmer chameleon message.

also i remember that mr patch says to BK "i'll show you who's boss"

Minjo 30th April 2009 04:44 PM

This is interesting... tried Madame Grunty yet to see if she gives anything new?

Weldar-Kazooie 30th April 2009 04:54 PM

I believe that the Heroic Failure must have something do to with death.

Perhaps you have to game-over a certian number of times

Perhaps you have to die pathetically, old king coal? :p

I'm sure it has something to do with the concept of a game-over, but whether it's a number of times or a particular death is unknown.

Also, the "Now who's Boss" one.....Has anyone considered it to be like the achievements in the game? One of the achievements requires you to kill 50 or so enemies with Mumbo. Perhaps this one is unlocked by killing a certain enemy or enemies a particular number of times.

That is what I think, you're welcome to accept it or not. ^^

sheikhylian 30th April 2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minjo (Post 580729)
This is interesting... tried Madame Grunty yet to see if she gives anything new?

Oh, I completely forgot about Madame Grunty. I remember my first time getting in the tent...like 3 million times to see if there's something cool but....nothing I think. well they could easily add something in it for xbla version.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 04:56 PM

Very nice ideas :)

Mandy 30th April 2009 05:11 PM

PL - Please keep your theories and speculation in this thread http://www.rarewitchproject.com/foru...ad.php?t=28890

So that the people who have the game can get on with trying to figure this out without having to wade through the more "unusual" ideas.

Farnic 30th April 2009 06:57 PM

i dunno if they would give you something for dying so many times...seems wierd
madame grunty is an interesting idea, though i dont think the clues hint at her.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 07:01 PM

New ideas:

- beat JWSSC in 50 seconds,
- dead during Boss Battles,
- get super time during Boss Battles,
- dead during HAG 1 battle,
- jump into sky in CCL (suicide),

TowerOfTragedy 30th April 2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pops (Post 580633)
You are missing 'Oh no not again', and 'Heroic Failure' from your list.

....you need to play to find Heroic and Who's Boss Now.....the clue is in the name :)

....see, I though you might enjoy this :)

People, he works at Microsoft, listen to this guy.