The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

phluid 3rd March 2007 02:36 PM

A little off topic but... shouldn't they put the purple and orange eggs on the secret eggs t-shirts, mousepads, ect. in the RWP shop?

Airman 3rd March 2007 02:37 PM

August 14 is my birthday XD

Duker 3rd March 2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phluid
A little off topic but... shouldn't they put the purple and orange eggs on the secret eggs t-shirts, mousepads, ect. in the RWP shop?

Ontopic. It is a question about what this is about, relating to the eggs in a way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airman
August 14 is my birthday XD

Offtopic. Good for you, but this is the wrong place. Just a warning.

So, CBM hasn't said much about it lately, think he's notworking on it now? Probably taking a break, yet I and others can't help but be impationt.:p So hurry up! (No really, take your time, just please update us a little more of how it's coming).

phluid 3rd March 2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duker
Ontopic. It is a question about what this is about.

Whu..?

ConkerKing 3rd March 2007 02:49 PM

I don't think he understood what you meant.What he was saying was RWP should put the orange egg and purple egg on some shirts,mousepads,etc.,since this is such a big discovery,and people would love to buy those(including me)!Where is the RWP store anyway?

Articerile 3rd March 2007 02:53 PM

Go on the main page, not forum and click on the word SHOP
I really want someone to have it say 'Stop 'n' Shop'

I want to buy a 6 egg shirt, but I don't know if it'll fit, or if I can get one in England.

But still I love the new eggs, and think that for an encore two other eggs will appear.

But when a dimensional rift appears in your computer and sucks you in.
DON'T COME RUNNING TO ME!

Hmm...dimensional rift? Maybe that's why Rare cancelled SnS

Airman 3rd March 2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

Offtopic. Good for you, but this is the wrong place. Just a warning.
///dont forget which post i was responding too....an offtopic post nonetheless :P...come to think of it the last 5-6 pages are off-topic.thhere is just nothing new going on with this thing

Articerile 3rd March 2007 02:58 PM

I was reading the entire thread, I got to page 23, i'd spend half an hour reading i, so I said, OH SOD IT.
and came back here to congratulate him again.

So yeah. Now someone has to contact Rare about these eggs.

See what happens

glitchman 3rd March 2007 06:03 PM

they will proberbly cry

person: hello? i found suming new!
rare person: yeah what ever what is it..

person: um... 2 eggs. an orange 1 and a purple 1!
rare person: ok hand on a min.. *OMFG THEY HAVE FOUND EM!!*
sum random rare person: what where??
rare chairman person: *kathud..*

person: um whats happening?
rare person *sweats uncontrolably* um nuthing...these are fake eggs yup..

Fox McBanjo 3rd March 2007 06:21 PM

Itd be more like:

Whoever:Hello,is this rareware?We found 2 new SnS eggs!
Rare:Goodbye.

*Phone goes dead*

End of that.Lets get back on topic.If there are anymore eggs left,we should help CBM instead of just sitting here waiting for him to do it.Lets go!

glitchman 3rd March 2007 06:24 PM

^ lol to him
|
|
anways i agree with what u said.. let's go!

ConkerKing 3rd March 2007 06:27 PM

Has anyone else actually gotten the codes to work?I would try,but I don't have a GameShark for my N64 and I only have the BK rom(and no more room left on my computer for another one.)I could try in BK,but i'm not too great with hacking,i'll try and get Kirbyfanner to lend a hand.:)

Articerile 3rd March 2007 06:27 PM

I don't know HOW! And I need to know BT inside out first too.
But if I did I would. Shame about me being you know...useless.
And besides there are too many combinations
65535 for the last 4 parts of the Gameshark code, times that by the number of different places it could work in equals way too much for me to handle

hatrickpatrick 3rd March 2007 07:28 PM

I'd do it, but the situation with BT's PAL codes is ranks. RANK!!!
There aren't any PAL image modifiers which actually work >_<

glitchman 3rd March 2007 07:41 PM

id help but i don't have BT.. or a gameshark >.<

lol

Banjoman 3rd March 2007 07:57 PM

This thread officially made my day. CBM, you are my hero.

runehero123 3rd March 2007 08:06 PM

Ill help. Count me in!

wow i sounded really stupid in my last post. Okay well im definetly getting more sleep, my apologies CBM.

New theory: Old sns eggs
each egg is representing dk character plus banjo

New sns eggs: Each egg represents a jinjo color.
Purple : purple jinjo
Orange : orange jinjo
So that just leaves the rest of the jinjo colors to find (if im correct)
Besides in the patent i believe it said a 3rd cartridge could be used to swop.

ConkerKing 3rd March 2007 09:16 PM

Huh,that actually sounds quite logical,runehero!So,what exactly are the colors of the remaining Jinjos?Just so we know what to search for(we=not me).:)

Killiax 3rd March 2007 09:20 PM

Black and white

ConkerKing 3rd March 2007 09:34 PM

Well,if it there are black and white eggs in バンジョーとカズーイの大冒険2 then they're probably at Grunty Industries or Witchy World.As those are some of the darkest places.Or,the black egg could be there and the white egg could be in a more happy place,like TerrodactleLand.Some one should try searching there.

runehero123 3rd March 2007 11:53 PM

It would be funny if these were actually like chaos emeralds that turned banjo into super-banjo lol.

Whyme123 4th March 2007 12:04 AM

TDL would seem more yellowish to me.. But I dunno

runehero123 4th March 2007 12:23 AM

White i believe would fit in CCL, score! You know, cuz clouds are white, and its Cloud LAND. Plus it has that cave, that we never found.

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123
White i believe would fit in CCL, score! You know, cuz clouds are white, and its Cloud LAND. Plus it has that cave, that we never found.

The egg colors really had nothing to do with the worlds they were in. Pink in TTC, Cyan in MMM, Blue in Gobi's Valley, Orange in GI? Those colors usually have nothing to do with the world they are in. I think it would be more fitting for them to do that, but 'eh well.

LaorBR 4th March 2007 12:33 AM

Guys, please, stop making theories here.
We have a whole forum for that. ;_;

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 12:34 AM

Eh, with my luck, this is going to turn out to be something bad, like, "Oh, the eggs were like that because the sprites messed up (or something like that)" or Coolboyman saying "Ha ha, it was another April Fool's Joke! Remember last years? It was hilarious! And now I got you all back!"

I'm not really getting my hopes up...

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilBottles
Eh, with my luck, this is going to turn out to be something bad, like, "Oh, the eggs were like that because the sprites messed up (or something like that)" or Coolboyman saying "Ha ha, it was another April Fool's Joke! Remember last years? It was hilarious! And now I got you all back!"

I'm not really getting my hopes up...

I think it already has, you'll see when my next video is processed.

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 12:39 AM

Where'd that brown egg in your avatar come from CBM?

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyman
I think it already has, you'll see when my next video is processed.

Oh, did I call that or what?

I'm sorry, I'll just stop right there before I really hurt someone's feelings. :x

Although, it'd be nice if this somehow brought Stop 'N' Swop closer to an end. I'd like to come back permanently to some quiet...

Edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ConkerKing
Where'd that brown egg in your avatar come from CBM?

"...you'll see when my next video is processed...."

I'm thinking this might have something to do with it.

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 12:45 AM

*sits on edge of chair un-sarcastically*
Edit/Also:It seems to be that cheese place in BT.Also,notice he has the first person thing on,so it must be up in the air.I think.

digimastermike 4th March 2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

Also,notice he has the first person thing on,so it must be up in the air.I think.

If you noticed, there's a crosshair in the bottom right corner. :p

Also, it does indeed look transparent, like the orange egg. o-O

MikeHive 4th March 2007 12:56 AM

Coolboyman, you seem to be discovering secret eggs with an alarmingly fast yeild rate...

Can't any of you other guys get this to happen?? If my computer was good enough to play ROMs, I would certainly have a go at BT myself.

Is this stuff mysteriously only working for CBM, or are you guys just not trying it or what?? I'm not being rude but this is starting to get odd. :confused: I know the game crashes out 99 times out of 100 but seriously, why is CBM the only person who can get it to work??

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeHive
Why is CBM the only person who can get it to work??

Maybe he's a genius. :cool:

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 01:00 AM

He's the L33T hackorzzz!:)
Can't wait CBM..seriously..no sarcasim..staright out..i'm sitting on the edge of my chair...NO sarcasim..

Mandolin 4th March 2007 01:01 AM

I hope he's not in cahoots with the mods for some massive cosmic joke...

Although I admit I haven't tried it myself, I think this is convincing SNS evidence.

DevilBottles 4th March 2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandolin
I hope he's not in cahoots with the mods for some massive cosmic joke...

Oh, yes, like another pretty April Fool's joke that spanned over a month? How delightful! o-O

Coolboyman 4th March 2007 01:04 AM

in laymans terms: It's a lot of difficult coding that likess to bounce around to random parts of memory all the time.

Geeze, youtube needs to process their stuff faster, its been almost an hour since I uploaded it.

ConkerKing 4th March 2007 01:06 AM

How much time left on the uploading?Or..does Youtube work like that?Is it a precent thing..?

Gaming Master2k 4th March 2007 01:06 AM

I hope there is another egg (brown). It is some excellent work.

I think the main reason it's hard (really hard, maybe) to reproduce is because B-T's memory is dynamic and things aren't in the same place twice.

But that's just what I think...

Coolboyman may correct me, to be honest, I don't think I have the best grasp on how this is working.

EDIT: Beaten by a lot, that's what I get for getting side tracked while posting :p

jumbo mumbo 4th March 2007 01:09 AM

Quote:

How much time left on the uploading?Or..does Youtube work like that?Is it a precent thing..?

Percent.

I hate how long Youtube takes to load... Ugh... Waiting is really boring.