The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

glitchman 24th February 2007 08:26 AM

lol maybe..

any ideas what it might unlock? that is....if sumone finds a way to collect it...

Airman 24th February 2007 09:08 AM

i dunno alls i know is i cant provide assitsance of any kind til i figure out how to search the memory and i dont think that theyre using crappy nemu which doesnt even load banjo tooie AND doesnt let u search unknown values

Skill 24th February 2007 10:20 AM

Didn't we already find out about different textures being loaded onto SNS items in different levels.

I.E Change an egg nest (i did this in jollys) to an SNS egg and you will see all the colours of the sns eggs for example green, cyan red ect

NOTE that the will slow down the game untill you collect the egg nest i remember this because i asked sub about a proberties in BT.

Cheezdoodles 24th February 2007 10:49 AM

I really hope this will breathe some life into Stop 'N' Swop again! :)
Great job! :D
(I can imagine the Rare HQ about now:
"GRhrrhrhrrhrhrhGHRgr they found it!" lol :P )

glitchman 24th February 2007 11:00 AM

lmao

i bet tommorow there will be news reports that the whole of the banjo sns team have been knocked out from shock for several hours..

hatrickpatrick 24th February 2007 11:50 AM

1: We never did get confirmation about those eggs randomly changing colour, it was just a theory. I always wondered why they bothered having a base egg if they never planned to use it...
2: This is a totally different image anyway, it's got a different ID...

Airman 24th February 2007 12:34 PM

wtf skill_s[here it takes me to this page about women wanting sex ??? lol wheres the link at?

bobbynicjr 24th February 2007 12:36 PM

yeh my dad just walked by and i was like close, that sort of stuff is dangerous

Airman 24th February 2007 12:40 PM

found the link amongst all the sex advertisement its under the picture of the feet

Whyme123 24th February 2007 12:42 PM

This was already found. Various things change into the bace egg, but diffirent colors.

The bace egg is the big yellow egg from BK. It changes colors depentant on what area you are in... Check out WW with the code on. I think there is a red or greene gg there changed into one of the clot mechines

Airman 24th February 2007 12:54 PM

dont think its the same thing

bobbynicjr 24th February 2007 12:59 PM

everyone whos said its the same thing different coulour so far has been owned so don't say it unless you have proof. (unless you like being owned :p)

Airman 24th February 2007 01:04 PM

hehehe *swish* yeah what he said

Skill 24th February 2007 01:07 PM

Ok thats the last time i upload to that site sorry guys never thought it would have that as adds.

bobbynicjr 24th February 2007 01:07 PM

lol yeh, im going to bed, i got a good 40-50 posts today so im very happy gnite talk to yas tmmrw

Airman 24th February 2007 01:09 PM

ok bye and also skill ive seen your site and everything now and you seem to know what your talking about so whats the dealio?

kirbyfanner 24th February 2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

This was already found. Various things change into the bace egg, but diffirent colors.

The bace egg is the big yellow egg from BK. It changes colors depentant on what area you are in... Check out WW with the code on. I think there is a red or greene gg there changed into one of the clot mechines
Yes Whyme, your right, but in this case, your off. He isn't using the base egg code, he's using a freeze digit. It is another SNS egg all together. Here's a theroy:

What if this is the image of all the SNS eggs morphing?

glitchman 24th February 2007 01:53 PM

so to answer the question everyones thinking... its a real NeW stop n swop item..

that is of course beta. and i wouldn't be surprised if sumone found a sand key in the freeze digits

NStar13 24th February 2007 02:57 PM

Does this mean that there is or was a 7th SnS egg in B-K as well?

EvilPsycho 24th February 2007 02:57 PM

I was on a walkthrough at gamefaqs for Banjo Tooie. I was skimming most of it untill I reached the miscelaneous stuff. I found this interesting. I believe this is true and most likely well known, I just haven't played for over a year.
Quote:

This one sorta has to with games, it sorta doesn't. Some of the crates in Grunty Industries are addressed to ship to Twycross, England. This, in fact, is where those wonderful blokes at Rareware made this game and most of the other recent ones you know and love.
In Rusty Bucket Bay, the ship is from Twycross, England as well (well it's implied because it has it on the side of the ship). So maybe you somehow are supposed to transfer the eggs in the boxes. I don't know maybe you can use that box to put the egg and something will happen?

kirbyfanner 24th February 2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilPhyco
In Rusty Bucket Bay, the ship is from Twycross, England as well (well it's implied because it has it on the side of the ship). So maybe you somehow are supposed to transfer the eggs in the boxes. I don't know maybe you can use that box to put the egg and something will happen?

Uhh...you may have a headache, but this whole post SHOULD BE PUT IN THE BANJO THEROIES SECTION. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 7TH SNS EGG.
Back to the subject,
I think the 7th SNS egg is in BK. Maybe HAtrickPatrick could go for a look :)

Coolboyman 24th February 2007 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LISTEN UP.

Do you people know what shading is? The previous other colors of the egg were found because it was SHADED, the area was DARK so it looked like the egg was darker (like the 'black egg'). WITH THE ORIGINAL BASE EGG YOU CAN ONLY GET THE ORIGINAL SIX COLORS, BLUE CYAN REG PINK YELLOW AND GREEN, NOTHING MORE OKAY?

Brightened up "Black egg":
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5...lackeggco9.png

It's the red egg in a very dark place.

Do I have to repeat myself again? Okay yes I do. I know this egg isnt shaded because I have brightened up the picture and it still looks purple, NOT PINK. Not only that, but the overall texture style on it is different and more detailed. If you people would bother to take five seconds to look at it you'd understand.

Here is the brightened picture proving this isnt a dark pink egg.

Topmonhit 24th February 2007 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitchman
so...what happens now?

the 8th sns item! hey just had a thought.

if the egg is (or was planned to be) in bk would it be in a different level than all the other sns items?.. it has to be in the same level as the other items because nobody has found another version of the fanfare theme.

But doesn't the Red Egg in the Captain's Cabin have the same fanfare as the Pink Egg in Sharkfood Island?

Or am I mistaken?

Wait, if with the base egg you can only get the original 6 colors, then where does the 7th come from? Not to bring anyone down, but there's a chance this could be Rare put in to put us off track. But hopefully not.

glitchman 24th February 2007 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirbyfanner
I think the 7th SNS egg is in BK.

any ideas what level it could be in?

or is there gonna be another miraculus sandcastle cheat that subdrag and ice mario have kept secret all these years...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topmonhit
But doesn't the Red Egg in the Captain's Cabin have the same fanfare as the Pink Egg in Sharkfood Island?

Or am I mistaken?

*runs into bedroom plays bk and has a check...*

after listening to ttc and rbb's fanfare and listening to the theme when u come into the room and when it loops. all i can say is that ur rite. the red egg and the pink eggs fanfare is the same.

jumbo mumbo 24th February 2007 05:16 PM

1st: glitchman, don't triple post.

2nd: Could I get a save state of this? Or at least explain what codes I need to get it to work...

Really interesting... I wonder if there's more...

Coolboyman 24th February 2007 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumbo mumbo

Or at least explain what codes I need to get it to work...

Once again, READ THE POSTS I POSTED. Geeze

Oh yes, everyone thanks for the cool avatar :)

runehero123 24th February 2007 06:24 PM

Yup possible there could be space for more stuff on SNS item screen so this is a great discovery. In fact there is space for 4 more eggs on both sides of the ice key

by the way thats one sexy egg.

kirbyfanner 24th February 2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

any ideas what level it could be in?
What level dosn't have an SNS egg in it? THere are 7 BK levels, there should be 7 eggs. Either CC or MM. The other one's egg must've been moved to MMM.

Quote:

by the way thats one sexy egg.
Are you...ok?

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:00 PM

I like that idea, yet i somehow dont think it is correct. Well i better start testing freeze digits in MM and CC then.

Quote:

Originally posted by kirbyfanner:
Are you...ok?
No, i only had like 4 hours of sleep testing out freeze digits in bk.

glitchman 24th February 2007 07:01 PM

mm might have the purple egg but cc has the... nvm

Mystery Man 24th February 2007 07:03 PM

Just going from a convo me and Hakey have had, I think it's a misnomer to call this a seventh SNS egg, SNS was a BK project and it was rehauled for BT. I'm wondering lately what actions could be associated with this freeze digit, breaking a N64 cartridge seems unlikely if this is not the pink egg, unless they merely got the colouring wrong. In any event, this seems like a new ? egg that I don't think we'll find in BK. Even if it was in BK, it shouldn't have been a color so close to the pink egg.

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:06 PM

It would seem odd to put a purple egg in bt that wasnt already somewhere in bk. Even though you could be correct. There is just way too many freeze digits in bk to be left unnoticed.

glitchman 24th February 2007 07:15 PM

i hope sumone actually does find the purple egg in bk... even tho there wasn't a sandcastle code for it

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:21 PM

Has anyone ever found mumbos beta staff and chair. Cuz ive seen them during the char cutscene, but i dont remember them being in the image mod. Maybe i can activate them in while playing in that cutscene... hehe

glitchman 24th February 2007 07:23 PM

what char cutscene was that?

ive never seen the beta staff and chair

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:24 PM

during klungos cutscene in the character parade. If you want to see a movie of it. Go to hacking forums and to my post titled: on access cutscene play.

Back on topic: Yah that egg is definetly alot shinier than the normal base eggs.

Coolboyman 24th February 2007 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123
I like that idea, yet i somehow dont think it is correct. Well i better start testing freeze digits in MM and CC then.

No, i only had like 4 hours of sleep testing out freeze digits in bk.

Honestly, I think you should get some sleep and don't deticate every part of your life to this. Wouldn't it be dissapointing if the purple egg was just an unused graphic and nothing more? Especially with BK

My theory is this egg wasn't in BK but BT. I came to believe this because the texture graphic is more detailed than the normal six, just like how BT's textures and graphics are more detailed than BK's textures and graphics.

We all must be prepared for the best AND worst case scenerios

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:34 PM

Well im not only trying to find eggs but other various beta objects. Yah im going to sleep much earlier today. Plus i set aside much free time to do other activities.

About the egg detail. Y'know i was just about to say something like that. Nice for pointing that out.

joey-achooie 24th February 2007 08:13 PM

wow. i knew we hadn't found everything sns related, but i was not expecting a new egg, especiallly not in bt. kinda ironic we found it just a few days after they rare finnaly said it was dead.

but this brings so many questions. what is it for? why is it a freeze digit? is it in bk? was this egg different because it was to go from bt to bk, instead of the other way around?

glitchman 24th February 2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey-achooie
but this brings so many questions. what is it for? why is it a freeze digit? is it in bk? was this egg different because it was to go from bt to bk, instead of the other way around?

WIIF (lol) don't have a clue

WIIAFD (:confused:) proberbly because there might have been 4 more sns eggs (2 on either side of key) and they wer dropped.. thus making the digit freeze

iiib (baby talking :cool:) coolboyman had a theory that the egg was only in bt and i think its not in BK because there is no other fanfare and i can't think of a level it will be in.

WTEDBIWTGFBTB (sounds like a diddy kong racing cheat) well thats sumthing new.. there was an old rumour about swapping the green egg to bk in order to blast a wall open to get to the sunkern ship.. but we can't prove anything because sns hasnt been solved yet :mad: