The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

ChillyDark 18th April 2006 02:27 AM

Ahem Click on the link in my sig for more information on how to get SNS.

Theguyoverthere 18th April 2006 02:29 AM

Read, please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick

What about the silo's. Quagmire is definetely the last silo before the hidden ones (8, 9, RSA), and the only route out of there besides the cauldron keep is the steel door. That blatantly tells me that the door has, or had, a function. Why would they ever have bothered to put it in otherwise?

Thoughts? Comments? Very possible, but we need a trigger to open the door. Can someone use a ROM and use wireframe mode to look at that door and see if there's anything unusual like slits that the door might slide into?

Don't mind me, just bringin' up ideas from the past:)

ChillyDark 18th April 2006 02:33 AM

If you believed my above post then I got a bone to pick with you:
It is FAKE.

Theguyoverthere 18th April 2006 02:48 AM

Oh no, no, my post had nothing to do with what you said. I was typing it and you must have posted before I did, so... yeah... not related. Anyway, any thoughts about da silos?

ChillyDark 18th April 2006 02:51 AM

I know I was telling others.
Answer: The Ridiculously Secret area could be behind that door in BT in quagmire.
I'm not sure about the others.

TzTok-Jad 18th April 2006 11:28 AM

as far as we know, The Ridiculously Secret Area is still a Ridiculously Secret..

Yuoko 18th April 2006 11:42 AM

Don't forget Grunty's Lair: Tower Room.

ChrisPBacon 19th April 2006 12:24 AM

And Glowbo Cave. Can't forget about that. I can't find it.

Benjo-Kazooie 19th April 2006 01:39 AM

this is weird, weve hacked throuhout BK and BT, as hard as it is to say it, SNS will most likly all ways be a mystery:(

Hollow Note 20th April 2006 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jinjo Jinjo
Or, "Congratulations! you get-- Look! A distraction!" *cart explodes*

WHERE?! Awww...mann....

Dylan Yoshi 20th April 2006 10:53 PM

Just had a theory about the door in Quagmire... What if the door opens, but rather than going through it, it drains the poison allowing you to find something under it?

DemyGod 20th April 2006 11:53 PM

It seems like were repeating old theories haha.

vaticandrummer 21st April 2006 12:36 AM

I thought it had been confirmed countless times that there was nothing behind the Quagmire door.

s.w.a.t 21st April 2006 02:23 AM

No, he's saying that the door opens and the sewage "drains" into it. There is nothing there. UNDER the sewage there might be something. The door's texture just changes.

Theguyoverthere 21st April 2006 02:39 AM

Or, it could be activated with a special pushbutton cheat. Then a room will appear behind it like the X barrel and the remaining 3 eggs will be in it!</stupid idea> <began real idea> Umm.... </"real" idea>

But yeah, it can only be opened by activation, not by blowing it up. That dark line thing on that one CCL shelf still bugs me though...