The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Theguyoverthere 10th May 2006 07:44 AM

OK then what do you supposed we do then? We can't just let all the unsolved mysteries of BK and BT remain unsolved? And I'm not just talking about SnS as that's pretty unlikley, unfortunately. But I do wanna find what's left of it. So, how about we start to think about about non-crazy theories that probably won't work instead of crazy theories that just might work, like you suggested. I guess...

(Refer to sig if this post made no sense to you at all)

Bottles98 10th May 2006 08:08 AM

2300th post in the topic. This thing has officially lasted TOO LONG.

And yes, some well thought out, non-crazy theories might be nice.

Dricenticore 10th May 2006 09:19 AM

Yeah or at least TRYING the ideas first. I mean, I dont care which colours match with which or how many stripes multplied by banjo's shoe size divided by the number of feathers you can carry without the cheato page which had 512.8 pages in his book = 5

It doesn't Matter.

Benjo Koolzooie 10th May 2006 03:03 PM

I suggest people continue using the wireframe mode whislt playing through BK, and see if they come up with anything else of interest.

kazooieguy 10th May 2006 04:00 PM

yeah that sounds like a positive idea, and asfor the crazy theroies, at least those you propose them for testing are trying, and that will keep italive untill we can definitivly proove or disprove that SNS no longer exists in any fashion even if there are remnanats then those are what we are looking for it is as simple as that

maypep_necro 10th May 2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
You mean you actually did complete it in under 6 hours? WOW!

Yes, i did it but i did it for nothing =(

Anyway, i think there is secrets in Blast Corp but i will make a topic in other forum.

ReiraCofage 11th May 2006 12:11 AM

Hm... I was fooling around when I noticed a thing...
When I was trying to do a not-related-to-banjo-anyway thing (changing a Neo Geo emulator... with no sucess), I tryed to do in Project 64 and BK.
Using the RWP sandcastle codes and the Project64 "Have All Secret Items" cheat, I noticed that, if a certain memory adress is between 8 and 15, Sharkfood Island will rise. If it is zero between 7 or 16 between 255, Sharkfood won't rise... It isn't a greeeeeeeeeeeat thing (probaly Ice already knew), but I posted here :x

Benjo-Kazooie 11th May 2006 12:21 AM

This board is going on way to long, hasn't somone done this yet?

ohkathewolf 15th May 2006 03:37 AM

Hey common everyone no one has found a thing yet? my Brother found a few things before like the text Attic lights and the word Jungle after every world name , like Beach Jungle Cavern Jungle woods Jungle, ect. iot was all in BT text so mabey it has somethign to do with the hidden level? common guys we gotta get our heads in the game!

JaredDSMan 15th May 2006 06:01 PM

Whoa. :confused: We all have been working pretty hard here in order to solve SnS. Yes, there has been some joking around but if we did not do that we would all been crazy and monkeys would run this site.:eek: LoL! Well, I have been trying to use the walk through walls code in BK to try to acess areas that may have significance but to no avail. That is including where I see pics of doors and etc.

ohkathewolf 15th May 2006 08:30 PM

no you misunderstand I mean no one has found anything recently
and I was wondering what it is weve managed to find these days or is this thread dieing off now I wanted to know becasue I think qwe should post EVERY finding, not just those that appear important

ohkathewolf 15th May 2006 09:23 PM

I hope so its bgeen getting kinda slow in here lol but Ill trust ya shadow

Fenikku 15th May 2006 10:20 PM

My first course of action, considering I haven't been here in quite some time, would be to say "Welcome to the forums, ohkathewolf!"

My second course of action would be to ask "WTF? What did I miss?"

I'm obviously too lazy to check, but from what I've seen, we haven't gotten any closer to the eggs than when we started.

I think we should just continue in Wireframe Mode until we find something, meaning search every nook and cranny.

DemyGod 15th May 2006 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenikku
My second course of action would be to ask "WTF? What did I miss?"

I'm obviously too lazy to check, but from what I've seen, we haven't gotten any closer to the eggs than when we started.

I think we should just continue in Wireframe Mode until we find something, meaning search every nook and cranny.

Thats hard. You just can't play through the game, you would have to observe stuff, and we did that with Wireframe for most if it.

ohkathewolf 15th May 2006 11:27 PM

yeah but if you have a good eye for detail, you could just play throguht and observe everylevel as you go along, am I right?

and thank you for the welcome