The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Crystal_bear 6th July 2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyDark
Grunty's painting, has nothing to do with SNS.
It was all part of an elaborate prank.
SNS is probably in areas like Jigyywiggy's Temple, and Quaqmire.
The oldbies hate us, why?
Because we are bringing back the fact from 10 years ago.
Ice Mario has confirmed that SNS doesn't exist.

Might I ask WHY the Quaqmire?

Crystal_bear 6th July 2006 09:02 PM

What unopened door? O.o

BriJr 6th July 2006 10:31 PM

The big one in the Quagmire. Its in the very back in the sludge stuff.

ChillyDark 6th July 2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smartest Wiki Article made by the smartest hackers, also knwon as NOOB SILENCER
For those of you who still believe SNS is in the adventure game Banjo Kazooie series, this is for you.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SNS, THERE NEVER WAS.
FF, SNS, AND BLACKEYE, WERE ALL PUT IN JUST TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY WERE LINKED TOGETHER.
THE JIGGYWIGGY TEXT FOUND BY ICE MARIO IN 2001, WAS LEFT IN THERE.
THERE IS NOTHING TO GET FROM SUPER SPECIAL CHALLENGE.
ALONG WITH THAT, THERE ISN'T A WAY TO GET MORE THEN 90 JIGGIES.
WE HAVE SEARCHED THE WHOLE MEMORY.

I'm guessing whoever wrote this, means that SNS was never meant to be.

milkb0ne 6th July 2006 11:35 PM

accualy i think he was just being an asshole

Crystal_bear 7th July 2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BriJr
The big one in the Quagmire. Its in the very back in the sludge stuff.

I think that door is for grapics, and 'land' art. Because, think about it... if the Hag 1 didn't had to climb up the cliff to enter in Cauldron Keep, wouldn't it use the door?

Dricenticore 7th July 2006 06:11 AM

No such thing as SNS? Oh so the eggs are just us tripped out on Dingpot?
Seriously , the SWOP is probably gone, but the rest isn't as we've already found it. STOP being a jerk 'n' start getting to work on fixing your caps lock.

Oh by the way I knew that GRUNTY's picture had nothing to do with it, I meant the BOTTLES picture. People keep assuming they found it first.

BanjoPL 7th July 2006 02:46 PM

If SNS was canned why Bottles'Revenge exist in BT???

JaredDSMan 7th July 2006 02:55 PM

They just put Devil Bottles in as a joke. They still used SnS references in GBTG also. Which came out WAY after BT. THe chalkboard, Devil Bottle's pic, etc.

BanjoPL 7th July 2006 02:58 PM

Put BR is now PLAYBLE in BT!!! They said on 2001 scribes that BR IS secret subgame and look-BR exist.Plus in March 2005 they said that RWP has pretty close to solve SNS!After BR discover!

Why many people said that SNS was cancelled? Untill we found true there still hope!
Hope to me give Bottles'Revenge and GBTG SNS stuffs.

Yuoko 7th July 2006 04:37 PM

"WE HAVE SEARCHED THE WHOLE MEMORY."
Bull.
At the Grunty's Picture thing, it's there for the hell of it, I'd guess.

BanjoPL 7th July 2006 04:42 PM

Searching whole memory???
Banjo-Tooie is very hard to hack.And when memory is search in 2001 BR wasn't found!Only text and menu...3 years later BR was found in playble form...SNS is the same.Untill we not have 100% proof that feature was canned we can have hope and we can search SNS in BK,DK64 and BT!!!
Why Rare put many mysteries in Tooie-game where SNS "should be canned"?

Yuoko 7th July 2006 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL
Searching whole memory???
Banjo-Tooie is very hard to hack.And when memory is search in 2001 BR wasn't found!Only text and menu...3 years later BR was found in playble form...SNS is the same.Untill we not have 100% proof that feature was canned we can have hope and we can search SNS in BK,DK64 and BT!!!
Why Rare put many mysteries in Tooie-game where SNS "should be canned"?

If I recall, BT makes use of Rare's Dynamic Memory system...
Which, doesn't help in the slightest.

BanjoPL 7th July 2006 04:54 PM

Why game is very hard to hack?Maybe Rare want hide something? And look BT-game where SNS should be canned-have many mysteries like Bottles'Revenge,Tower Room,Glowbo Cave,BK Base Egg,128 jiggies,challange 16,missing chosen one code,Quagmire door,3 missing SNS eggs...

pinkbull 7th July 2006 05:04 PM

All games are hard to hack nowadays. They have things way worse then DMS. Just try hacking a 360. Next to impossible. At least for now. Micro$oft invested alot of money into their software protection. So BT is a cakewalk compared to the 360. It's very hard but it can be done.