The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

BanjoPL 7th July 2006 06:07 PM

So...you all believe that SNS was canned and we can't play BR without GS?

Yuoko 7th July 2006 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkbull
All games are hard to hack nowadays. They have things way worse then DMS. Just try hacking a 360. Next to impossible. At least for now. Micro$oft invested alot of money into their software protection. So BT is a cakewalk compared to the 360. It's very hard but it can be done.

True, true.
Of all of the Current Gen games, SSBM seems to be the one done the most. Heck, there's even one final mystery in bloody Halo 2.

collecter 7th July 2006 07:50 PM

I have an important dicovery! I noticed all the odd BT codechamber codes and tried to enter "cheato chopshop" and "cheato chosenone" but they didn't work and now I know why. Earlier in the forum (I don't know where) I asked about the gap between heggy's "homing" and the cheato codes but I got tired of waiting and thought I would put in all codes known. then when I tried to hack a code I got "cheato gpkpkpkpk..." and I realized I forgot "cheato playitagainson". When I tried "gpk" it didn't work which means that the endless loops people talk of are just swirtches from the start of one code to another. The interesting part is that even though I have entered "cheato kcabyenoh" and nest king there is still a K and a G left which means there are two undescovered codes left!

supuhchris 7th July 2006 09:59 PM

shouldn't this thread not be a sticky if someone tried this and nothing happened?

Crystal_bear 7th July 2006 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supuhchris
shouldn't this thread not be a sticky if someone tried this and nothing happened?

..........It is stickied.

Well, my guess is an activator can make certain codes work, an example would be that entering homing eggs would only work when you hatch that egg, etc.

supuhchris 7th July 2006 10:55 PM

i never thought of that! one time i entered botti in bk, and it said the i was a correct letter! i doubt it had anything to do with this but i didn't really do anything else after i realized i typed in bottired feathers but it's kind of odd. because the i flashed orange and made tha *bling* noise.

Crystal_bear 7th July 2006 10:57 PM

No offense, but is English your first language? I can't understand your spelling and grammar.

As for the I blinging orange, I dunno.

Yuoko 7th July 2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supuhchris

The Mods are lazy bums who don't want to make another, so they just use Hatrick's.

supuhchris 7th July 2006 11:03 PM

uhh.. okay... that's not exactly the answer i was looking for but oh well. and sorry for my poor spelling and grammer, and yes english is my first language. i didn't see that many mistakes in it other than "tha". the main message was that if you do the slam move on the letters "botti" there are no mistakes pointed out.

Tatsumaru 8th July 2006 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuoko
True, true.
Of all of the Current Gen games, SSBM seems to be the one done the most.

One reason for that is because the Debug Mode was left in it (accessed with a GS code for certain versions), really xD I do fuuunnnn things with it. *really wants to post her debug moments*

The door is most likely for art.. but wouldn't there be more than one at least? I'm still suspicious.

Crystal_bear 8th July 2006 06:14 AM

It was proven that the doors were just for decoration when nothing at all was behind those doors when someone used a walk through wall code, so the doors arn't linked to SNS in anyway.. not linked to a single thing for all that matters.

hatrickpatrick 8th July 2006 02:54 PM

How's it going, I'm back from my holidays... (heh, weather was good for the first week, then the thunderstorms arrived :D TV kept cutting out during the Brazil/France world cup match >_>) When I left we were up to page 172 and trying to figure out the cutscene mod in BK (And, it seemed, making huge prograss on it)

What's happened since then? I'll read through it all later when I've got a bit of sleep (stayed up until about 1:30 AM and woke up at 8 this morning <_<) but could someone give a quick summary?

icegod 8th July 2006 03:04 PM

Welcome back ;)

The greatest discovery we made in the last couple of days must be the "Jiggy wiggy challenge 16" which requires 128 jiggys....

Now if someone could hex-edit a save file or find an gameshark code to give yourself that number of jiggys.....

You can read more about that in this thread: http://forums.rarewitchproject.com/s...ead.php?t=5173

BanjoPL 8th July 2006 03:23 PM

Can you noticed that challange 16 is possible.On GBTG board Rare said"Collect key and 4 eggs"In BT are 10 challanges yet.But it looks like that there are 6 extra challanges.Maybe 5 items=5 extra challanges.Maybe challanges 11-15 can legallay activate SNS items in BK?
Challange 16 is final challange and maybe can restore grey jinjos?

supuhchris 8th July 2006 06:01 PM

on the GBTG board it also says activate the secret level. my guess would be that jiggy wiggy challenge 16 would open up that secret level (perhaps the strange door in the quagmire)