The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Ultima Manic 18th June 2005 07:47 AM

No, I mean is it possible to get XBox game enhancers e.g. Action replay etc :mazza

DevilBottles 18th June 2005 09:44 PM

Here you go, my investigation!

Well, Hatrickpatrick, I destroyed my SNS, and got the key first, then the eggs in this order:
Pink, Blue, Yellow, Cyan
I typed in the code first, went to the world, got the item, went back to TTC, typed in the next code, and so on.

Heres what I found:

After collecting the Cyan egg, I went to Banjo's House. I found that if you pressed your self against a wall, and used C-Up to look at the wall, and went to SNS, The Ice Key would fade INTO the wall! It doesnt do that anywhere else!
I also found another thing.
You know how, in some worlds, the text in the Game Totals page changes color (from blue to a different color). But, b4 collecting the eggs and key, Stop 'N' Swop wouldnt change accordingly. But, after collecting those exact eggs and key, "STOP 'N' SWOP" changed accordingly!!! :eek: Plus, when it did this, the Ice Key would spin really fast.
I found these worlds changed colors:
Mumbo's Mountain
Clanker's Cavern
Bubble Gloop Swamp
I didn't look on after that, since I had to leave home for a while (went to my dad's house, where there isn't an N64 or emulator.) I stopped aftre checking Freezeezy Peak.

That was all I found different. Nothing different with the Lair. I recommend checking out these place more thoroughly:

Spiral Mountain (Banjo's House)
Mumbo's Mountain
Clanker's Cavern
Bubble Gloop Swamp

That's all I got, but, after the weekend, I will look for more! :)

Ultima Manic 18th June 2005 09:46 PM

Well, it sounds kind of far fetched, but not as bad as my ex-friend's Fungus Forest. ;) I'll do it! :D

DevilBottles 18th June 2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultima Manic
Well, it sounds kind of far fetched, but not as bad as my ex-friend's Fungus Forest. ;)

who me? or someone elses post?

Ultima Manic 18th June 2005 09:49 PM

I mean your story sounds strange......and remember Fungus Forest issue? :(

DevilBottles 18th June 2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

I mean your story sounds strange......and remember Fungus Forest issue? :(

no... was that the thread with the possible connection?

Ultima Manic 18th June 2005 09:55 PM

Yes. My point is that the Fungus Forest thing was far fetched and it turned out to be fake. I will never forgive him. No offense to you but if your messing with us........I have an Ice Key left over. :mazza

hatrickpatrick 18th June 2005 10:05 PM

Quote:

Spiral Mountain (Banjo's House)
Mumbo's Mountain
Clanker's Cavern
Bubble Gloop Swamp
That is indeed bizarre... Anyone noticed that those levels are the oners without any secrets? That, my friend, could be a fairly big discovery...

Ultima Manic 18th June 2005 10:07 PM

I'm in! :D

mrfleshcadge 18th June 2005 10:08 PM

The thing with the ice key going thru the wall.. well I noticed that the other day in Nabnuts house. Go on to the shelf to the right of his bed and it will go thru banjo.

Ultima Manic 18th June 2005 10:14 PM

Maybe it melts?

Mumbo Dumbo 19th June 2005 12:14 AM

Wow... maybe this going through walls stuff is just a glitch

Tachi 19th June 2005 04:43 AM

Quote:

Yes. My point is that the Fungus Forest thing was far fetched and it turned out to be fake. I will never forgive him. No offense to you but if your messing with us........I have an Ice Key left over. :mazza

Know what that's called?

It's called being a hypocrite.

The difference between what you did and what he did is that he actually did it himself instead of getting it from a friend.

Sorry if I sound rude, but hypocricy is one of my pet peeves. :3

---------------------------

Now, onto other, more important things. Good finds, DB.

After watching the speed run for BK (Check the thread "I just played the best game in the world..."), I noticed a few things that brought questions to mind.

In MMM, the organ that the hand plays, after you get the jiggie from him, can you hit the keys, and will it play the same note if you hit the same key?

I'm sure most've you know where I'm getting. I'm a pianist, so yeah. If anyone could tell me if the keys play the notes a regular piano/organ plays, I may be able to start testing out some things.

One of those theories is using the organ to unlock the eggs in MMM. But I'm not sure if the organ plays the right notes.

G'day from the wuff. <3

DevilBottles 19th June 2005 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
That is indeed bizarre... Anyone noticed that those levels are the oners without any secrets? That, my friend, could be a fairly big discovery...

sweet... i might have discovered something :D
Quote:

im seriously not... i own a digital camera! want proof?
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfleshcadge
The thing with the ice key going thru the wall.. well I noticed that the other day in Nabnuts house. Go on to the shelf to the right of his bed and it will go thru banjo.

actually, how could it go through Banjo? i was talking about C-up...
plus... a never mind :confused:

Ultima Manic 19th June 2005 08:16 AM

I know make a RWP like video of it! That would be so cool!