The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

NinBan 10th October 2005 02:48 PM

I'm agree with repobanjo and I found a way to continue.

Quote:

1. Get the Red Egg (don't know if you can use GS or sandcastle codes, maybe you have to find the legit way.)
2. Go to the navigation room
3. Look at the map (maybe you don't have to, but maybe the ship will move if you do! who knows?
4. Go to TTC and get the Pink Egg with the hopefully opened Sharkfood Island (If not open, maybe open it with the sandcastle or GS.)
5. See if anything happens.
6.The way to climb for the Pink Egg looks like the way to climb in CCW, so I think we would go to CCW and get the Yellow Egg(I'm not sure if it's the yellow one) in Nabnut's house.
7.See if anything happens.

repobanjo 10th October 2005 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinBan

6.The way to climb for the Pink Egg looks like the way to climb in CCW, so I think we would go to CCW and get the Yellow Egg(I'm not sure if it's the yellow one) in Nabnut's house.
7.See if anything happens.

I thought of another path!

8. There is a door that is closed in CCL that leads to Nabnuts house. Maybe it's supposed to lead to Gobis Valley door.

At Gobis Valley, maybe something happens, like the Ice Key door breaks open upon collecting the Blue Egg. Also, blue can represent cold, and Freezeezy Peak is cold. And the Ice Key is in FP!

So Ninban and my order is Red, Pink, Yellow, Blue, Ice Key.

See if anything happens when you collect the Blue Egg or Ice Key. If nothing happens, there are multiple possibilities.

1.You're using a GS or sandcastle, and we need the legit ways before we can even try this.

2.This dosen't work.

3. You didn't look at the RBB map of TTC (you never know, it could be the missing link).

I already accidentaly collected the Green Egg, and I don't have a GS, so it's to late for me to try this. Can someone with GS try this? This teory seems like a preety good one to try out.

I thank Ninban for helping me think further on this theory, and whoever will try this out because they are gonna try it out.

Ciao

NinBan 10th October 2005 03:28 PM

I have an idea to continue:

9.After getting the blue egg and the ice key, to get the ice key, we have to break the ice, and for an egg(I think it's the green but I'm not sure) in MMM, we have to break a barrel.

repobanjo 10th October 2005 04:44 PM

NinBan,I think thats going too far. Unless the board was lying in GBTG, we are supposed to collect 4 eggs, get the Ice key, then go to the secret level.

If the board was lying, that is a good idea. The Egg thats in the cellar is Cyan, not Green. If you get all six eggs after all, then the last one is oviously the Green one. Its the only egg remaining, and the Cyan and Green Eggs aare in the same level. So the Reapobanjo/NinBan theory goes like this.

1. Get the Red Egg first.
2. Look at the TTC map in RBB (maybe)
3. Get the Pink Egg
4. Get the Yellow Egg
5.Get the Blue Egg
6. Get the Ice Key
7. Check to see if anything happened.
If step 7 failed,
8. Get the Cyan Egg
9. Get the Green Egg
If this fails, we might need the legit ways to get the eggs befor we can do this.

Hope this works. Thanks NinBan for the idea on the Yellow and Cyan Eggs.

Ciao.

NinBan 10th October 2005 09:11 PM

I want to do it, but I don't know the code to erase the Stop'n'swop so I can do the theory. Please, tell me the code.

repobanjo 11th October 2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
w00tness! My AR arrived today. I've just collected the key (without getting or opening anything else, and the IDs are as follows:
(PAL)
81283220 0200 = open ice key chamber
81283220 0204 = open chamber and have key

So all we need to do now is revert back to that every time we get the combination wrong.
Now, about which 4 eggs we need to get: I did a few tests, by selecting random eggs and entering their sandcastle codes. I think we might be able to judge whether we've got it right by the key on the SnS screen: when I entered the codes for the desert + sharkfood eggs, the key stayed the same, but when I opened the cellar, it slowed down, a lot. I reckon if it keeps spinning at normal speed, we've got it right. If that's correct, we have to get the pink and blue eggs. I wonder which others we also need to get? I'll do some more tests tomorrow...

To NinBan. This is the code. If you have GS, you can use it. I have no clue what they are talking about, the only part is that you type this in whenever you get the wrong com. This might be wrong, since this is PAL. You might be NTSC.

Just typt the first one, I think.

NinBan 11th October 2005 10:30 PM

I found the code in the first page, I have the PAL version of the ROM and I can just do our theory friday afternoon(Hour of the East) because I can't play on the weak when I have school.

Ferminus 12th October 2005 12:23 AM

well, i was playing today banjo, still searching clues or something that could lead us to
sns, and i was activating the bottlesbonus cheats when i noticed that the places that the pictures show meanwhile you are doing the puzzle are this:

1-banjo's house
2-the iglu in FP
3-captain's cabin at RRB
4-nabnut's house in CCW
5-blackeye's room in MMM
6-zubas's hive in CCW

well, this is a bit odd, because, well, you don't think that is a little strange that just the places where SnS eggs that we don't know their existence without GS or the sand castle codes, including the blackeye's room, are included? and remember that banjo only talks with the 2 first eggs that you catch, maybe this are some clues of which eggs we must collect, and wath to do next, in blackeye's room and zubas's hive.

wath do you think?

PD: sorry if my ortografy is bad i do the best i can T_T

Rocketlex 12th October 2005 12:35 AM

If you unlock the yellow egg but don't collect it, will it show up on puzzle 4?

Klungo 12th October 2005 01:20 AM

It happened to me with the red egg so I guess so.

Kratos_Aurion 12th October 2005 02:45 AM

I haven't gotten the yellow egg yet, so I wouldn't mind testing it, if you don't mind waiting until late tomorrow.

GameandWatch33 12th October 2005 02:49 AM

Great, I would love to see how this turns out.

I am ready to get back to doing SnS testing again. I finally have time again. When Hatrick and GM2K are ready to get back to work, I will be here ready.

Good luck Kratos.

dmoss 12th October 2005 03:42 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen: I believe what we have here is a monster of an idea! There is utterly nothing "special" about the Captain's Cabin, except for the fact that a SnS egg shows up there. I think this is a very important discovery! However, my concern piques when we find the Zubba Hive as the final puzzle...what kind of connection does it have? Weird how the eggs show up in the pics, too...Good luck, everyone! I hope Hatrick and GM2K return soon, as well, Gameandwatch33; I hope they return soon as well...

samf 12th October 2005 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmoss
Ladies and Gentlemen: I believe what we have here is a monster of an idea! There is utterly nothing "special" about the Captain's Cabin, except for the fact that a SnS egg shows up there. I think this is a very important discovery! However, my concern piques when we find the Zubba Hive as the final puzzle...what kind of connection does it have? Weird how the eggs show up in the pics, too...Good luck, everyone! I hope Hatrick and GM2K return soon, as well, Gameandwatch33; I hope they return soon as well...

well don't the pics have the eggs in them too because it's live footage of the rooms?

Or do you mean Once you've made them appear in the room, even if collected, will show up in the bonus games!

Rocketlex 12th October 2005 04:24 AM

Yeah, it's live in the room. I was really just curious, not thinking it was a clue to SnS or anything.