The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

kazooieguy 25th February 2006 05:42 PM

Well i know why it dosent sound liek it to you swat your zip files arent seing proper spaces so to say if you did youd hear it a little differetn try playing as you luisten to mad monster mation theme

BTW sorry for the double post

Edit: ive got something read this

Rare Talks Tooie- November 2000

N64: Rare has confirmed to FGN Online that players can return to Banjo-Kazooie and unlock secret areas after completing Banjo-Tooie, contrary to online reports.

Several online reports this morning suggested that Rare had dropped the option, which allowed players to return to the original Banjo game and unlock secret areas with information gained from the sequel.

Rare was baffled at the reports, insisting that the feature is in there. A spokesperson for Rare insisted, "The feature that allows players to return to Banjo-Kazooie and unlock new areas after completing Banjo-Tooie is in the game."

What are these new areas of Banjo-Kazooie? The Mystery Item places! Yes, Rare has comfirmed that there is an official way to get to the Mystery Items! However, notice how Rare says that you must complete Banjo-Tooie in order to get the secrets of B-K.

QUESTION: What is unlocked after beating Banjo-Tooie that you could somehow use in Banjo-Kazooie?

Ideas include:
Sandcastle cheats-
1. something in the credits.
2. something in the character parade.
3. something that a character influenced by the fall of Grunty says. (e.g. King Jingaling). This character may not be obvious. Perhaps a minor character, like a rabbit in Grunty Industries, says something different after you beat the witch.
4. something in the ending (with the Kickaround).

Could this be true? if so mabey its that we need to complete 100% of tooie just like in BK and then look into the ideas stated previously

Also I Think that the "Rediculessly secret area is a trick build by rare, they knew wed tear BT apart so why not put something that seems real in the memorie to fool us?

Anyone done BT 100%? and if so has anyone checked people like Blackeye or like the artical said a rabbit or something else along those lines?

Ill start working on a 100% complete BT game because id like to see if this is true

s.w.a.t 25th February 2006 06:15 PM

I have a 100% BT game, and nothing happened. I don't think it is true, since it would have made more of a stir and been on more and bigger sites than FGN.

kazooieguy 25th February 2006 06:20 PM

is it possible that people simply got bored hunting and decided that there couldent be anything else because there was no alternate ending?

s.w.a.t 25th February 2006 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kazooieguy
is it possible that people simply got bored hunting and decided that there couldent be anything else because there was no alternate ending?

Obviously not because this site exists. I meant I think the Rare release was fake because they would have given the info to a bigger site. Plus sevral people have finished the game with and without 100%.
Has anyone seen any areas in BT other than in Quagmire that they can't and would like to get to?
As for the song book dispuet, these are all the songs from MMM. The song book doesn't sound like any of them.

Upsilon 25th February 2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.w.a.t
But it doesn't sound like the MMM theme at all.

That's because you didn't transcribe it properly. The treble clef notes are hard to make out due to the lack of ledger lines and the small size, not to mention the slanted stave, but if you look at them with the MMM theme in mind, it should be clear that they're the right notes.

s.w.a.t 25th February 2006 10:31 PM

Has any hacker tried the "put the base egg into an empty nest" theory yet?

krueger14 25th February 2006 10:39 PM

Does anyone know the gs code for L to levitate in Banjo-tooie?

s.w.a.t 25th February 2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krueger14
Does anyone know the gs code for L to levitate in Banjo-tooie?

That should go on the hacking forums.

kazooieguy 25th February 2006 11:11 PM

can someone send me an email at werewolf7868@yahoo.com explining just how i can hack into BK and what emulator and other programs ECT that i need for it? if one of you can itll be a heck of alot easyier for me to be able to help

krueger14 25th February 2006 11:15 PM

Nemu 64, in the mamory editor

DemyGod 26th February 2006 12:20 AM

Please read my thread I started about SNS. I would like if you first looked into it and gave it a chance before you neglect it completety.

Banjoman 26th February 2006 12:48 AM

Well I started my search in Tooie. So far I've found nothing. I'll let you know if I come across anything peculiar, besides the crude sex jokes. XD

s.w.a.t 26th February 2006 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjoman
I'll let you know if I come across anything peculiar, besides the crude sex jokes. XD

That's a whole nother topic. ;)

Green Kazooie 27th February 2006 09:41 AM

In B-T, maybe I've found a new code:
In the Code-Chamber I typed in C-F-A-L again and again, then I left the chamber and entered it again, but the code doesn't work again.

What do you say?

kazooieguy 27th February 2006 10:39 AM

C F A L ? Why those letters? lol wel li dont know if its a code so much as a glitch interesting though.

Welcome btw

in_christ 27th February 2006 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Kazooie
In the Code-Chamber I typed in C-F-A-L again and again, then I left the chamber and entered it again, but the code doesn't work again.

What do you say?

what does the code do or supposed to do?

Banjoman 28th February 2006 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Kazooie

What do you say?

A new code?! I think you might be on to something.

repobanjo 28th February 2006 12:38 AM

Could it be that you transposed A and F? Are you sure it wasn't Calf (that is a word, and it might show the Rareware cow)?

ChrisPBacon 28th February 2006 12:41 AM

I tried the code with surprising results. The code is not valid, but you can spell out CHEATO CF, I haven't found out what goes after it, but no cheat I know of begins with CF or ends with CF. Ill do more work on for 20 more minutes, then I need to study.

Skill 28th February 2006 02:17 AM

Aren't we all going to far i think the main things we need to look at is the Party room in BT and silo's 8,9 and the RSA once we explore that to the full then you guy's can go onto what ever idea's you have but the Party room silo's and RSA are our best shot and IMO our last option.

Fenikku 28th February 2006 02:46 AM

As many of you may or may not know, Skill Sphere is correct. We should probably set out our priorities and tackle them one by one.

We should compile a list of areas that should be explored/hacked.

Our top priorities include:
The Rediculously Secret Area.
The Silos 8 and 9.
The Party Room.

We should also spend some time with Tooie, seeing as how we've been lacking in that department, recently.

If anyone has a cutscene editor, it would be of great use for the opening scene of Kazooie.

If anyone here is an exceptional hacker, see if you can find a way to take the game apart piece by piece and see if we missed anything.

If you aren't a hacker, see if we missed anything miniscule.

Rocketlex 28th February 2006 02:56 AM

CF? No words start with CF unless...do any of the Stony gibberish words start with CF?

EDIT: Okay, it's not a Stony term, especially since the stonies don't use the letter F...ever. Right now, I'm thinking it may be a random word, which would make a certain amount of sense seeing as a random bunch of letters would probably both be harder to figure out and harder to find in the game's code (at least, I think). So, unless we can think of more places in the game in which random letters are thrown at us, we may just go with trial and error, here.

Also, wasn't there some nonsense word discovered a while ago which could be typed into the sandcastle, too? I may just be imagining this.

Fenikku 28th February 2006 03:08 AM

Wait, are there any extra codes in Tooie like there are in Kazooie?

EDIT: Did anyone think to take the catridge itself apart to see if there is anything different about the chip, such as the infamous Sonic and Knuckles Lock-on? It sounds farfetched, but it's worth a shot.

thatguyjr 28th February 2006 06:39 AM

ok, Normally I wouldn't just hop in and sign up, but I just saw the thing about "CHEATO CF" in BT. Its is a false lead. In Tooie, you are alerted that you have entered a wrong letter the letter after your mistake. Try it. Start any known code, and partway through hit the wrong letter, and then any other letter. The error will sound after the second letter. I remember trying many combos years before on the Gfaqs board. Nothing worked. BTW, I think I'm the guy that tried all the Wnkybunion stuff that somebody said earlier in the topic. Don't mind me, just reminiscing.

Mr 3vil 28th February 2006 08:19 AM

Don't bother with the code in the code chamber. All code chamber codes have been discovered via hacking in BT. There is no code of that sort with the C and F. I agree with skill sphere, focus on the silos.

Ight 28th February 2006 05:56 PM

From what I remember there are some codes missing from the list. It lists the codes from 1 to 15 or something.

Banjoman 28th February 2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ight
From what I remember there are some codes missing from the list. It lists the codes from 1 to 15 or something.

Yeah I noticed this too. I got every cheato page in the game, and I think 3 of the cheat slots were empty.

Bomario 28th February 2006 08:35 PM

cheats 1 - 5 earned from cheato, nestking found from sign behind jiggywiggy, honeyking, by using your initiative, another basic item, honey, therefore king added to it like the nest king cheat. get jiggy from gruntys witchyworld tent. Homing from heggy, from the pink egg. Jiggywiggy special, idea taken from the name of jiggywiggys very last challenge ;)

jetforcetimmo 28th February 2006 11:23 PM

Have you guys found which 4 eggs you are supose to get? If you havent I say your supose to get pink, yellow, blue, and red. I say this simply because thats the colors of the flowers infront of banjos house.

s.w.a.t 28th February 2006 11:28 PM

Why don't we look at this and this .

noply 1st March 2006 02:14 AM

Sorry, but the pink egg and ice key thing is not true.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/999...nap00000ho.jpg

DemyGod 1st March 2006 02:28 AM

The flowers outside Banjo's house? lmao. And the pink egg and ice key happens though. We don't know why yet. The key in the clouds is a coincidence to me. Doesnt really look like a key but if it is. Cloud Cukoo Land? lol I know its the other game but just throwing ideas.

s.w.a.t 1st March 2006 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noply

The pink egg thing happened to both me and SoulReaver so it is true. We are currently trying to figure out why. The ice key thiing is just cool. Did we check out Bomario's post about the mystery items?

Skill 1st March 2006 09:26 AM

Please discuss those theroys in there topics, as there have been Topic created for them.

On a side note the RSA is something that has really been bugging me lately do you think it is posible to acess and how would we go about doing this as i really think it has something to do with getting the next step.

s.w.a.t 2nd March 2006 12:21 AM

Has a hacker searched the code to try and find any coding that apparantly leads nowhere?

Banjoman 2nd March 2006 05:12 PM

I have one question. In the cyrpt where you get the blue egg (Gobis valley), the sarcophogus, (I think thats how you spell it o_O) has some kind of character on top. When I looked at it up close, it looked like a pig or something. At first I thought it was Banjo with his nose cut off. So I'm asking who is it?

Banjoman 2nd March 2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noply

Actually the ice key and pink egg thing worked for me too.

GameandWatch33 2nd March 2006 05:38 PM

It seems the most intellegent thing would be to check out the points that hatrick had brough up in earlier posts. I will be soon getting my stuff back so that I can get to work.

Good seeing ya'll again.

-Game and Watch

Banjoman 2nd March 2006 06:20 PM

Trust me I'm still searching for silos 8 and 9.

noply 2nd March 2006 09:21 PM

I have an idea about the pink egg and ice key thing. It didn't work for me (as you can see in the screenshot I just took,) but keep in mind that the ice key is the most common sns item collected. It was found long before the eggs via levitating codes on gameshark.
What probablyt just happened is that you got a second-hand copy where only the ice key was collected, then you got the pink egg yourself.