The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop 'n' Swop Website (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15002)

Wolfe Logan 31st March 2008 09:19 PM

Y'know, thinking on what I mentioned...

Suppose that is what they have planned? If you have saved game data from Viva Pinata when you start BK3 you get special items from that game in BK3, perhaps in the form of eggs... Ala the Christmas scene, where Banjo is getting gifts from the VP charries. And maybe the ice key opens up something special in VP.

Nevermind, the more I type the lamer it gets, ignore me.

2 hours you say? Interesting. Let's see the big "HAHA, GOTCHA SUCKERS!" when it happens. XP

Smurfs 31st March 2008 09:21 PM

I'm just waiting for George to pop up and tell us its true, then we will laugh at him :O

BlueytheWalrus 31st March 2008 09:23 PM

I'd laugh if it was updated April 2nd.

Why does everyone automatically assume it will be updated tomorrow?

IceKeyMaster 31st March 2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whyme123 (Post 295310)
I installed silverlight on schools computer, go me, and look at this
Code:

<meta name="keywords" content="Ice Key, Eggs, Secrets, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo, Kazooie, Xbox360, Xbox 360, Xbox, 360, jiggy, Bottles Revenge, Ice Kazooie, Blackbeard, Rare, Rare Studios, Microsoft, Microsoft Xbox 360, Microsoft Game Studio" />
If it were offical, Jiggy would be capital. It isn't. afj. hahaha

That is understandable, it is a wmv afterall. It loops, just like on banjo site

So a typo makes it fake? :s.

Smurfs 31st March 2008 09:28 PM

Yeah i got that code too, some things that caught my eye were, Bottles Revenge, Ice Kazooie, and Blackbeard. By the way, if this is real, then I'm calling in sick so i can stare at this all day :P

Ghost 31st March 2008 09:35 PM

Hold up a second- what exactly is Ice Kazooie? I do NOT remember that?!

Wolfe Logan 31st March 2008 09:37 PM

I was thinking the same thing, Ghost.

Something they're using to make us think it's real, no doubt. XD

J@mie 31st March 2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 295669)
Hold up a second- what exactly is Ice Kazooie? I do NOT remember that?!

You probs don't remember it cus from what we know it wasn't in any of the games ^^

Campusanis 31st March 2008 09:55 PM

Know what's funny? I just visited the RWP for the first time in months because I wanted to see what this year's prank would be. :D
Well, it uses Microsoft-exclusive software I've never heard of (wth is Silverlight?!) and which makes me unable to see anything on Linux. Now THAT sounds like something Rare would (-be forced to-) do. :P

Jokes aside, though: "The Answers are Coming". If they really put it in somehow, that would be awesome publicity for real, wouldn't it?

DemyGod 31st March 2008 09:59 PM

Ice kazooie can be referring to Banjo Tooie's dragon kazooie. You needed the Ice Key to get the big glowbro to transform Kazooie. Just a possibilty though.

Wolfe Logan 31st March 2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemyGod (Post 295682)
Ice kazooie can be referring to Banjo Tooie's dragon kazooie. You needed the Ice Key to get the big glowbro to transform Kazooie. Just a possibilty though.

I doubt it... Dragon Kazooie is pretty much known as just that. I'm sure that was just tossed in to make us think there was a new transformation and all.

gdsmzroll 31st March 2008 10:05 PM

The ice key looks good, but cant say the same thing about the eggs.

I say AFJ, but im also awaiting George K.'s response.

Or, possibly? Coolboymans doing?:p

Harv 31st March 2008 10:11 PM

2 Things sparked my interest in that HMTL string.

1. Ice-Kazooie. At first glance this makes no real sense, but if these are used to increase the likelihood of the website being found, then I have one possible long shot as reasoning.

I'm sure that with all the theories abound, it isn't really a shock to assume that people would look for Stop n Swop hidden on the internet. Also in the BK3 Trailer Banjo uses Kazooie as a key. So maybe people were trying to put 2 and 2 together and were searching for Ice Kazooie, thinking that maybe there is a connection, thusly being found by all the hardcore Puzzle solver types.

2. Blackbeard.

This has gotten surprisingly little attention among users from what I can tell. Although why should it get any more attention then anything else, I mean Blackbeard always has had a connection with Stop n Swop right, just like Bottles Revenge and *******?

...Wait a second, Blackbeard? Blackeye has the S'n'S connection. Who the hell is Blackbeard and why is he in the Text-String? This is the only thing that makes me doubt the validity of this, all AFD antics aside.

Hopefully this is my paranoia flaring up, but we'll just have to wait and see.

EDIT: How did "Bottles Revenge and (what not)?" get cencored? that was bizarre...

DeLMrcs 31st March 2008 10:12 PM

Now this I hardly believe, though anything can happen. I won't dismiss it so quickly, but I'll keep my suspicions on it.

Wolfe Logan 31st March 2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Wait a second, Blackbeard?
No kidding, why didn't anyone else notice that? Least ways, I didn't.