The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop N Swop Fans: The Truth From Rare (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=685)

banjosrevenge 25th February 2004 10:22 PM

cool :D you probably could tell I was the dumbest person on the gaamefaqs boards

Gold Jinjo 26th February 2004 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by banjosrevenge
cool :D you probably could tell I was the dumbest person on the gaamefaqs boards
Remember, that's GameFAQs. There's no contest there... everybody's dumb. ;)

MrPants 26th February 2004 02:35 AM

lol yeah. I've been avoiding gamefaqs ever since all those hentai freaks starting showing up in about ever message board.

Banjo-Kazooie42 28th February 2004 10:29 AM

There's an update on RE and it says that the member that got the tour is back, so the write-up will probably be done soon.

BlueBreegull 29th February 2004 01:15 PM

Well it better be! All I've heard is soon soon soon soonsoonsoonSOON!!! I'm dying here! And I'm actually surprised that I still care about SNS, to be honest.

cyberen 29th February 2004 04:50 PM

I'm DYIN' here!

BlueBreegull 29th February 2004 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlueBreegull
I'm dying here!
Quote:

Originally posted by cyberen
I'm DYIN' here!
You know, we have a lot in common. We should be friends.

cyberen 29th February 2004 08:13 PM

yes we do. How about a nice instant message conversation and some punch, Breegull?

rare-extremewoz 1st March 2004 06:22 AM

People, tomorrow night is the night! you will not be disappointed, we have photos :) yup! info galore! and there’s plenty to tell. We’re even doing a competition to give away a surprise rare gave us.

God I love this developer

banjosrevenge 1st March 2004 11:54 AM

WILL YOU SAY WHY RARE GAVE YOU THE TOUR? OR WILL i HAVE TO UNLEASH MY SPAM

Gold Jinjo 1st March 2004 11:59 AM

If it weren't for the photo of Manor Park on the main page, I wouldn't have believed you were able to take pictures in the first place. But most pictures I've seen of Manor Park have been on bright sunny days.... but this one, it looked like it was raining that day ;)

Gaming Master2k 1st March 2004 09:16 PM

This is getting interesting... I'm actually starting to believe it myself. I may believe what they have to say about S 'n' S if it's realistic.

It's just a shame the RWP didn't get to finish off what they started. At least it's about to finish.... hopefully.

Casey 1st March 2004 09:28 PM

Alright... this may actually be it, huh? Been a while... but this may be what we've really been waiting for. *crosses her fingers*

Banjo's Banjo 1st March 2004 09:32 PM

As far as I'm concerned, SnS was finished almost a year ago, but hopefully this will bring closure to the topic completely. I'm definitely looking forward to the article; It's going to be a good read. :)

Gold Jinjo 1st March 2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Banjo's Banjo
hopefully this will bring closure to the topic completely.
Yeah, and all those hopeless Banjo addicts can finally shut up ;)

That's all I want from this :D