The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop N Swop Station has Arisen!! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5105)

ChillyDark 10th July 2006 08:23 PM

I searched Chosen one, but found nothing.
Bottles Revenge has the code to activate it, by GS.
I doubt Grey Jinjos are going to provide results, other then the text Jamjars says.
Tooty would be the Banjo Image mod.
Advent hasen't been searched, it does sound possible.
The most promising is the extra Jiggywiggy challenges.

Hylian1 10th July 2006 10:07 PM

I agree. Those extra challenges is the most intriguing find since Bottles' Revenge.

BanjoPL 11th July 2006 09:09 AM

Yes i agree with Hylian1.Good work ChillyDark!!!!
You said that you hacked text modifier in Banjo-Tooie so maybe you can search possible texts:

"Special egg hatched.It reward...2-Player Bottles'Revenge unlocked/activated"-Heggy
"Well...You found Banjo-Kazooie's mysterious green/red secret egg i wonder what is inside"-Jamjars

This will help us much more!

Hylian1 12th July 2006 07:18 AM

I guess it might be possible that Jamjars has text of that sort in Banjo-Tooie dealing with the other mysterious eggs. If something like that was found, then we'd have another amazing discovery! But right now, Chillydark's is the big talk and looks mighty promising.

BanjoPL 12th July 2006 04:19 PM

I know that now you working on 2 new articles and you fixed some old but you should write aricle about Treasure Chests in BK(MMM) and BT(JRL).They're STRANGE.Maybe they have connection to SNS? Maybe Blackeye's glory is hidden in them?

Hylian1 12th July 2006 04:21 PM

I'll do an article on that as well. And actually, I haven't started either of those articles yet. Right now I'm working on changing some things on the site to make it look better and less crowded. I'll start those articles as soon as I'm finished with the other stuff I'm doing. Hopefully either tonight or tomorrow morning.

BanjoPL 12th July 2006 04:25 PM

You doing GOOD WORK! Stop N Swop Station is the best site about SNS!
Today i played BK and check treasure chest in MMM.Its strange.Chest looks locked and looks like we can open it somehow.BUT HOW?
Maybe when chest opens then we will throw some SNS eggs to them.Then we will found some SNS eggs in chests in BT.Its only idea.Hey! Maybe this should be Theory 4????

Hylian1 12th July 2006 04:33 PM

Thank you! :) I'll continue to do my best to expand and improve on the site. There's a lot of content there and even more content that needs to be added!

And I'm glad you think Stop N Swop Station is the best SNS site. There's a lot more I want to do with that beyond just articles, so we'll see what happens in the future. But for now, we'll just be sticking with the articles, Team SFS, and the theories and everything. But if you or anyone else knows anything i could do to improve on Stop N Swop Station or any other part of Rare-Elite, be sure and let me know!

BanjoPL 13th July 2006 03:22 PM

I played BK yesterday and found something intrested.I went to room where potral to Grunty Furnace Fun is.I noticed 6 ? on wall.But when i searched room camera showed only 4 ? on wall.I can't seen other 2 ?.Maybe this is Stop N Swop Room???

Banjo:"Ach an egg.I'm sure we'll find a use for this somewhere"
SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE THIS IS STOP N SWOP ROOM? 4 ?=4 ? eggs ???????????

You should try this:Collect pink egg only and go to"Possible SNS Room"See what happens...

Hylian1 13th July 2006 03:47 PM

Yeah, the room that warps you to the gameshow. Those ? on the wall are also in the shape of doors imo. Maybe, perhaps, you have to stop n swop as your warping... idk.

BanjoPL 13th July 2006 03:48 PM

TRY THIS:Collect one egg and go to room! I can't test this! TRY!

Hylian1 13th July 2006 09:37 PM

Have another new article! This one is about the code chamber cheat: http://www.rare-elite.com/snsstation.codechamber.php.

Theguyoverthere 13th July 2006 09:55 PM

I don't know why people say it says Chosen One Y, it only says Chosen Y, at least on page 29. Not sure abouton the last page, though

Theguyoverthere 14th July 2006 06:33 PM

But seriously, does the guide not say "Chosen Y"? BEcause I don't think it says chosen one, just chosen y. Seriously. Check it out. Page 29.

Hylian1 14th July 2006 09:25 PM

But you see... the ONE part could still be spelled, only you wouldn't be able to notice because the same letters that have already been highlighted are being rehit. So it could go either way.