The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

LaorBR 13th June 2006 02:51 AM

The world you are in is always written in pink.
And the other worlds...
Sometimes they're all yellow, sometimes they're all blue.
The color doesn't have any purpose.
EDIT: Try entering a world or going back to Grunty's lair.
It'll be blue.

Theguyoverthere 13th June 2006 03:02 AM

I'm pretty sure it's pink, at least for my version. I checked my ROM and stood in Spiral Mountain and it was pink, not blue.

EDIT: Wait a minute, you contradicted urself. YOu said that the word ur in is always pink. Then you said try going to Grunty's Lair or something and it will be BLUE. Do I have the right to be confused?

LaorBR 13th June 2006 03:17 AM

Oh, I messed myself up.

Anyways, pix time!

Inside Mumbo's Mountain, yellow text.
Inside Grunty's Lair, it is magically turned into blue! Notice the level isn't complete.
And pink text when I'm viewing MM's stats, inside MM.

Also, notice that 101th note over there? Yeah, that's not supposed to happen, the game isn't supposed to register more than a 100 notes in the data. Even if you get more than 255 (the max amount) the game will reset it back to 0 when you exit the world.

So, somehow I managed to glitch it, and now that cute little note is crashing my game whenever I climb up the slope to the first note door in Grunty's Lair.

I need to delete my saved data, but I feel soo lazy right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
Do I have the right to be confused?

Eh? I wasn't criticizing or anything, please don't get offended.
I just made a little correction. After all nobody's perfect, you know.

Don't take me wrong, I appreciate your efforts in this search for SnS, but I just feel obligated to make a correction whenever I see you guys made a mistake.
It's just my way to help you out. :)

Theguyoverthere 13th June 2006 03:20 AM

The "Do I have the right to be confused?" wasn't supposed to be offending... just a little funny gag i like to say whenever I'm confused, kinda like a spoof of "You have the right to remain silent" but seriously, it's cool.

LaorBR 13th June 2006 03:26 AM

Oh, ok then.
=)

Btw, did you notice that when you are inside Grunty's Lair, the font look like an egg texture, but when you are in the worlds the font look like ground?
Look closely at the pics and see.

EDIT: OMG I'M BORED!!
I made yet another pic, for font textures comparasion sake
The above one has "blue egg" textures.
The one below it has yellow "ground" textures.

pokemaster252 13th June 2006 06:07 AM

I don't know, looks like a palette swap to me.

BanjoPL 13th June 2006 09:39 AM

I have another idea.I readed some time ago on RWP that Rare said that all secret eggs should be in BT.So...we can collect 3 eggs from paks,maybe 2 swap from first game.Maybe 1 egg is super hidden in BT for people who not have BK?This egg will reveal prizes from 2 swapping eggs.I don't think so that Rare not put way to unlock Bottles'Revenge for players without BK.Maybe we can unlock BR with 2 ways:swapping egg from BK or find hidden egg(cyan?) in BT???Maybe this egg is hidden in Stop N Swap room(Tower Room?) in BT?Place where SNS will begun and players who can't use SNS can find super secret?

Maybe this is key to SNS:

Jukebox-2 doubledoons-Blackeye water-Jiggywiggy Super Special Challange-CHOSEN ONE Y-Tower Room-Stop N Swop ???

maypep_necro 14th June 2006 04:03 AM

I have a theory, maybe SnS is in SSBM, you know, with a GBA player, put BK:GR in the player then play SSBM, i know that looks weird but it can be.

Skill 14th June 2006 04:17 AM

What happens with the gameboy player is that you need to put the gameboy player disc in for the gamecube to understand that its connected to the Gameboy player, and doing that would make it impossible to use SSBM nice idea anyway.

Banjo Pl thats smart thinking, and i spose it could work but i highly dought there would be a transfer, but maybe the other 3 eggs are in the secret areas
i.e silos 8,9 and grunties lair tower room and maybe they unlock the RSA.

DemyGod 14th June 2006 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skill_sphere
What happens with the gameboy player is that you need to put the gameboy player disc in for the gamecube to understand that its connected to the Gameboy player, and doing that would make it impossible to use SSBM nice idea anyway.

How is that a nice idea? Anyway, whats these codes doing for us that we found in the slow-motion present. Anything new?

DevilBottles 14th June 2006 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemyGod
How is that a nice idea?

I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe some of these theories I've been reading lately.

@ Maypep: As that little grey square near the top-right corner of your post says, you need to "buck up" your ideas. So there.

Skill 14th June 2006 09:36 AM

I was actually being polite.

rareware. 14th June 2006 09:41 AM

" Why put the eggs in as a trap? " I say.
" Hopefully they will stop hackers. " Mr. Miyamoto says.

heavens, havent we tried that in every game?

BanjoPL 14th June 2006 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skill_sphere

Banjo Pl thats smart thinking, and i spose it could work but i highly dought there would be a transfer, but maybe the other 3 eggs are in the secret areas
i.e silos 8,9 and grunties lair tower room and maybe they unlock the RSA.

Its always possiblity.But why BK base egg still in BT?I'm think that they use BK base egg because we can swap more than 1 egg-I see screens represent green egg(BK style) in BT.See this:

http://users.cyberone.com.au/getley/...26%20small.jpg

Read page 71 on this topic for more explanation about BK pink,blue,green,red,yellow eggs in BT.

Can you noticed this:
Characters in BT releate to SNS items:
Blackeye-pink/red
Gobi-blue
Loggo-green
Boggy-ice key

Skill 14th June 2006 10:52 AM

^ What? That just looks like an image mod to me even i could make that, but no i don't really see how that works at all see Gobi has no relation to the blue egg in BT nor does logo or boggy.

As for the Base egg i'll have to read up about, i'm a bit out of the swing of things.