The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Icy Guy 7th January 2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme6789v2
Well Hatrick, what other lines are in the string besides "SECRET ICE SECRET BEACH SECRET EGG SECRET CELLAR" since you included "etc." ?

That's part of a list of song names that you can find in memory. Some of the relevant surrounding text is "SECRET GOBI" and "SECRET SQUIRREL." Take a look at the music modifier code for the complete list.

banjo nerd 7th January 2006 07:55 PM

well i know people arent talking about the lair but this will solve the problem.I and other other people have talked about the lair in bt but i was in my bt walkthrough and you know the part where it says (entrance) thats the world what i mean is say if mayhem temple right)

temple
(mayhem temple) it would be like that if you`r in the temple. so in the lair in bt it would be like

tower room
(entrance) so thwe part with (world) is the world, i am happy to find this out so I and many others dont need to destroy

vaticandrummer 7th January 2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy Guy
That's part of a list of song names that you can find in memory. Some of the relevant surrounding text is "SECRET GOBI" and "SECRET SQUIRREL." Take a look at the music modifier code for the complete list.

That would support the 4 eggs theory, wouldn't it?

Ice key (ICE), pink egg (BEACH), cyan egg (CELLAR), blue egg (GOBI), yellow egg (SQUIRREL).

Perhaps we should try collecting the SnS items in this order?

NinBan 7th January 2006 08:56 PM

I'll try it right now.

EDIT : I have problem, the sandcastles codes don't work!

ChrisPBacon 7th January 2006 10:02 PM

Something really weird happened while I was playing BT. I entered JRL, and split up. I used kazooie to enter Jolly's and do the shopping around town Jukebox clockwork kazooie egg thing. I was very bored, and didn't feel like studying, as I just finished. I randomly did backflips by Jolly, always holding Z and pressing A. One time when I landed, the TV went into widescreen mode (like the cutscenes) for a second, then went back as soon as Jolly jumped on the counter. I think this may have happened, but I'm so delerious right now that I may have been seeing things. I'm fairly sure it happened though.

Icy Guy 7th January 2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaticandrummer
That would support the 4 eggs theory, wouldn't it?

Ice key (ICE), pink egg (BEACH), cyan egg (CELLAR), blue egg (GOBI), yellow egg (SQUIRREL).

Perhaps we should try collecting the SnS items in this order?

Are you guys still convinced that Club Joe article was real? :p

Anyway, that isn't necessarily true. Two of the songs (Sharkfood Island and the MMM secrets theme) play in different, but similarly themed, areas. So we wouldn't know how many eggs we'd have to collect.

And that's assuming SNS is still accessible.

banjo nerd 7th January 2006 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisPBacon
Something really weird happened while I was playing BT. I entered JRL, and split up. I used kazooie to enter Jolly's and do the shopping around town Jukebox clockwork kazooie egg thing. I was very bored, and didn't feel like studying, as I just finished. I randomly did backflips by Jolly, always holding Z and pressing A. One time when I landed, the TV went into widescreen mode (like the cutscenes) for a second, then went back as soon as Jolly jumped on the counter. I think this may have happened, but I'm so delerious right now that I may have been seeing things. I'm fairly sure it happened though.

sorry for bursting your bubble dude * burst your bubble* but it just might be you`r t.v

ChrisPBacon 7th January 2006 11:23 PM

Wasn't the four eggs theory from the GBTG board? It was in the Club Joe article, but I'm fairly certien that it comes from mainly the GBTG board. And has anyone moonbounced to the Flume of Doom in BT? I want to know whats up there.

banjo nerd 7th January 2006 11:37 PM

nothing just the ride it dosent activate.....or maybe there is somthing you have to trigger

Ice Lightning 8th January 2006 12:32 AM

I finally read all the pages (I think I may have missed one) I didn't want to post until I had read it all.

Anyway, I was thinking about the actual names of the levels in BK and realised I didn't know what Trove meant. So I looked it up on two dictionary websites (Dictionary.com and Cambridge Dictionary)

I noticed first on dictionary.com it says
Quote:

A collection of valuable itemS discovered or found; a treasure-trove.
I thought that there is only one secret item in TTC.
Then on the Cambridge site when I typed Trove it took me to Treasure Trove and said
Quote:

1 a large amount of money or a large number of valuable metals, stones or other objects found hidden somewhere and seeming to belong to no one

2 a treasure trove of sth a place that is full of something good
Again this says there is lots of things, hidden and belonging to no one. It seems just like Shark Food Island's pink egg but this suggests there is more in this level.

Don't know if this helps but it was quite interesting.

EDIT:I just realised this is post number 1234

banjo nerd 8th January 2006 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Lightning
I finally read all the pages (I think I may have missed one) I didn't want to post until I had read it all.

Anyway, I was thinking about the actual names of the levels in BK and realised I didn't know what Trove meant. So I looked it up on two dictionary websites (Dictionary.com and Cambridge Dictionary)

I noticed first on dictionary.com it says I thought that there is only one secret item in TTC.
Then on the Cambridge site when I typed Trove it took me to Treasure Trove and said
Again this says there is lots of things, hidden and belonging to no one. It seems just like Shark Food Island's pink egg but this suggests there is more in this level.

Don't know if this helps but it was quite interesting.

EDIT:I just realised this is post number 1234

you just wanted to waist space dident you ice,four words YOU USED THE DICTIONARY

vaticandrummer 8th January 2006 01:28 AM

Dude, you don't have to be so mean about it.

What banjo nerd probably meant to say was, there is an actual Tresure trove and the BK level Treasure Trove Cove was named after it.

digidestind 8th January 2006 03:05 AM

they just put trove in, because of the pirate theme, and because it rymed.

xtreme6789v2 8th January 2006 03:49 AM

Here is my thought about the Advent Calendar ( check http://www.rarewitchproject.com/foru...ead.php?t=1691 about that) .. it is meant to count down time. There was a possibility for a counter in Banjo Kazooie. Then, they found a MOVING piece of land somewhere in there? Movement over TIME. So then it somehow connects? Just a thought.
What Ice Lightning was pointing out, if I am correct to assume, is that TTC plays a critical role possibly with SNS (whether it being the egg, sandcastle, or more like a trigger) since its name would make sense.
Also, while messing with the JRL-looking pipe from BT, I was able to get some weird egg on the lower right hand portion of my screen. It was bigger than normal, on the HUD, and faded blue (like the normal eggs). There was no question mark. It appeared after I purposefully fell down the pipe (not first time, but several) then tried changing into a truck and it appeared there then or after falling a time or two after that. I would try it again, but I do not know where my codes for character-morphing went, but I will try and get a screenshot if I can.

vaticandrummer 8th January 2006 04:11 AM

I always thought there was/is a connection between FF and FP. I also read in a thread (was it this one?) where hatrick said that the area behind the X barrel in MMM is blank until you trigger it with the sandcastle code. Perhaps the same is with FF, and could it be hidden away in a Freeze digit in Instant Warp? I would love to try and test out the Freeze digits, but I don't understand how to get the codes working, so I can't. :(

Oh, and xtreme, I think that blue egg on your screen is the HUD for Devil Bottles mode, am I correct? If it is, then that would be a very interesting find you discovered. Good job!

EDIT: I was looking around the earlier threads here, and I found this. It is an extremely convincing theory, one of the best (if not the best) theories I've ever read.

PS: I am considering compiling a giant list of SnS info/theories, Project Dream, and Beta BK/BT/DK64 knowledge, pictures and video. If you are interested, PM me and we can work on it since I think this could be a great tool to help us look at info we may have overlooked, or just to organize all that we really know of these mysteries.