The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

krueger14 5th February 2006 01:10 PM

Probably a photoshopped picture,

and what about that BK box in Pawno's Emporium??

Kab 5th February 2006 01:26 PM

A little decoration that was meant to cause us anguish and pain. Or something.

collecter 5th February 2006 02:33 PM

can't someone use a GS code to enter Bottle's house?

Ice Lightning 5th February 2006 03:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I've never tried it during the party but I have after the party and there was nothing different just like Go_Nosis said:
Quote:

Originally posted by Go_Nosis
I got in after the game was fully beaten (I love gamesharks) using the warp code, and its normal. Nothing new, really.
I don't expect anything will change if you get in there during the party either.

Something I've always wondered is, that if when they made Grunty's lair in BT they got BK's lair, deleted everything and added a few rocks to make it look like it's been demolished. Then why are the pictures of Grunty different in Bk and BT.

See attached images. I've labeled a picture to show what I think the different things are in it.

Klungo 5th February 2006 07:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Speaking of getting into Bottle's Party, I believe I found a song that didn't make the final cut but that can be found by hacking. Here it is.

krueger14 5th February 2006 10:53 PM

It is in the final game!

what u talkin about?

krueger14 5th February 2006 10:55 PM

Can somebody post a link or sumthing for the Advent song Mp3,

I can't download it from the downloads section

Klungo 5th February 2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krueger14
It is in the final game!

what u talkin about?

Well, I must have missed it.

krueger14 5th February 2006 11:19 PM

It is during bottles party

Minjo 5th February 2006 11:50 PM

krueger14 please stop double posting and I promise I won't continue blaming you, you can always edit your posts or wait until someone else posts.

DemyGod 6th February 2006 01:09 AM

I'm not sure if this is correct or if anyone has tried this but I got the pink egg first and then the blue one. I think the blue one was all the way to the left and the pink was was kinda in the middle. That wa the posistion they were in on the SNS screen. Maybe we are suppose to collect them in the order is showed on the SNS screen. Just throwing ideas. I really want to see what is going on with Hatrickpatrcik and his discoveries.

EDIT: Ok, this is the sequence which I collected the Pink,Blue,Cyan egg and key. First, Got key, Got Pink Egg, Got Blue Egg, Got Cyan Egg. Didnt get rest. Now I went to my SNS screen many times and it shows the items like this
Cyan Pink Blue
Ice Key

freakycheato 6th February 2006 05:15 AM

do u think cap'n blackeye has something to do with SnS

DemyGod 6th February 2006 02:15 PM

What I think what this thread needs is a leader, my guess Hatpatrick. A leader to tell the people who want to help solve the mystery what to do. We have alot of interesting theories. Maybe they will work, we wont know untll we try it.

Rocketlex 6th February 2006 04:22 PM

I think Captain Blackeye USED to have something to do with SNS, but since most of SNS was removed from the game, they left him in getting drunk as a little in-joke.

banjo nerd 6th February 2006 07:27 PM

like ice lighting posted about the pics i seen that but i was lazy i