The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (part 2) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5574)

Campusanis 14th August 2006 07:29 PM

Hmm... I did spend quite some time on figuring out how to translate codes from NTSC to PAL a few weeks ago, but I don't think I can do these codes just now. There must be someone who is capable.

P.S. In case you're right: W00000t!!! :D

BanjoPL 15th August 2006 03:14 PM

I hacked BK recently and found something intresting.I tested instant warp digits.Can you noticed that 9A,9B,9C,9D,9E,9F digits are FREEZE? Its looks like level data(9).Maybe this is secret level? If yes then this mean that secret level data need memory activator...from BT?

hatrickpatrick 15th August 2006 05:01 PM

Eh, I think those digits are freeze digits because there are no more levels after the end cutscene in the Warp table?

And Campusanis, if it helps, think of those codes as simple codes, IE:
81000302 0002
8100030E 0005
The only difference the "F1" at the start makes is that instead of constantly updating the address, as an 80 code would, it only sets it at the start of the game, then leaves it alone. The 81 instead of 80 just means it's a 4 digit value rather than 2 digits (8-bit).

In other words, you're really trying to port THIS code:
80000302 0000
80000303 0002
8000030E 0000
8000030F 0005

BanjoPL 16th August 2006 08:24 AM

But Patrick...if GBTG board tell us true and there IS secret level then those digits looks like secret level instant warp...all 9 digits are FREEZE...All 9!

We should focused on Tooie. This game is/was supposed to activate SNS...Seagull song has something to this...How activate this song legally? I'm think that secret music code is here.Play Town,Aquatic and Shopping JRL songs in certain order...because Seagull is the "mix" of this songs...But what order?

omg 16th August 2006 09:22 AM

Has anyone any screenshots of jiggy challenge 16 ?

Airman 17th August 2006 12:24 PM

yeah come on cough em up :P id like to see this challenge 16 coz well i still havent been assured whether or not it actually exists

Vangar 17th August 2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airman
yeah come on cough em up :P id like to see this challenge 16 coz well i still havent been assured whether or not it actually exists

I read that topic about finding Challenge 16, those hex codes pointed out and his explaination of doing it sounded like a load of crap to me. Unless i see screenshots im calling hoax.

LaorBR 17th August 2006 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The number of jiggies needed to enter the temple randomly changed just by making Banjo walk around.

I'm sorry to say this, guys. But the 16th Challenge seems to be just a glitch caused by the 100% completion cheat.
Also notice that 16 is the higher decimal number that can be written using a single digit of Hexadecimal. Most likely this challenge thing is just the random access memory going nuts because of the gameshark.

It could be a leftover of SnS, but I doubt it.

Here are some screenshots I took (inside the zip file):
Attachment 1261

HALOOOOOOOO 17th August 2006 07:13 PM

What do you think would happen if you moon jumped and took the back way into Jiggywiggy's temple?

When I opened a level I noticed a white speck on the wall behind jiggywiggy's throne. You can actually go through the wall if you're inside, and there's three information posts that give you no useful info. Even if the front door to the temple closes, the back one never does. I tried getting a clockwork kazooie egg in there, but it blows up.

This might have something to do with SnS.

hackedjinjo 18th August 2006 03:05 AM

whoops sorry i coulnd not get B-k.... well untill saturday atleast then i will help you guys... can some one give me a job that isnt looking at hex numbers i could do this on and emu but my comp sucks and wolnt run it very well....

btw while im there should i get a copy of Megaman x command missson its preety cheep and i like mmx and rpgs...

BanjoPL 19th August 2006 06:18 PM

I tested some BK Base Egg in BT ideas.I noticed something:
1.Base Egg changed to big cyan,pink,blue,green,red,yellow eggs and small cyan,pink,blue,yellow eggs in my game.
2.In Blackeye's room in Jolly's Base Egg changed to big red,pink,yellow,green eggs
3.Base Egg changed to big and small cyan egg in Witchyworld.

I noticed something again:
1.Sandcastle code for yellow egg not have word "secret"
2.Yellow egg in BT NOT became from BK pak.
3.SNS music in Nabnut House is not completed.

collecter 20th August 2006 06:49 PM

I sorted out my GS problems (most of them) but I need two things before I can help. I have a V3.3 GS and need the M code and which keycode to use.

BanjoPL 21st August 2006 09:41 AM

5 Attachment(s)
BK Base Egg in BT:
Attachment 1280
Attachment 1282
Attachment 1279
Attachment 1281
Attachment 1283

BanjoPL 21st August 2006 09:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
BK Base Egg in BT:
Attachment 1284
Attachment 1285

Ight 21st August 2006 10:37 AM

Very interesting. Hope this thread will eventaully lead to something. I wish I could help. I have a gameshark but no hacking expertise whatsoever.

BanjoPL 21st August 2006 10:43 AM

The only problem is that nobody can found BK base egg in PAL BT...we don't know that Rare canned this or hide as FREEZE digits.

I'm think that we need "SNS activator" that is/was in BT that we should transfer to BK...to activate SnS...

Why base egg colour(yellow) changed to all SnS eggs colours?

I'm think this is strange: base egg changed to small pink,blue,yellow...and cyan eggs! Maybe small cyan egg is hidden somewhere in game?

Keg 21st August 2006 05:18 PM

Are you all dumbfounded?
At the end of BK, Mumbo shows you the ice key and TWO eggs...
Perhaps its not that your supposed to get four eggs (two duds), But two eggs (four duds)!

BanjoPL 21st August 2006 05:30 PM

Well...Maybe Mumbo show us only 2 eggs and ice key as "Preview of SNS"
Maybe after found SNS activator in BT players will suprised: there are more eggs!

Yes...BK Base Egg in US BT changed to all 6 eggs from BK...(look on my jpgs that i released today)In fact BK Base egg in PAL BT is possible canned or hide as FREEZE digits....

BanjoPL 23rd August 2006 08:49 AM

Look in Map Room on papers near maps:
-TTC map 1,2,1,1 on papers
-secret island map 3,1,2,1,1 on papers

I'm think that we must transfer trigger(s) from Banjo-Tooie to Banjo-Kazooie!

There are some FREEZE digits in instant warp in BK.Check all 9 digits and you'll see:
9A,9B,9C,9D,9E,9F-FREEZE-secret level?

4 eggs and ice key on whiteboard:: SNS result in BT: pink,blue,yellow,red from SNS,ice key

Airman 23rd August 2006 08:51 AM

How can you be sure its pink and red eggs unless ive missed something

BanjoPL 23rd August 2006 08:54 AM

Look on whiteboard.X are where ice key,pink and red eggs are!

omg 23rd August 2006 08:58 AM

Bottles Revenge is a Complete Mode or a Beta Mode?

Airman 23rd August 2006 09:00 AM

uh dunno, one of them is definitely ice key but i cant be sure if they are red and pink egg or not

BanjoPL 23rd August 2006 09:00 AM

According to Rare BR is secret subgame.
Airman...go to captain's cabin and check walls..then look on left up picture on board.....
EDIT: up-right!

Airman 23rd August 2006 09:05 AM

I think you mean up-right but yes i see what your talking about now the on on the bottom is ice key no doubt about it

BanjoPL 23rd August 2006 09:08 AM

ups.. my mistake! Of couse...up-right!
I'm not sure on 100% that up-left picture represent TTC(X where SFI is) but its possible.

Airman 23rd August 2006 09:12 AM

I wouldn't say 100% on the TOp-Left one either but if the maps are only referring to the 6 Egss/Ice Key then the only one i can think of in that formation is the Pink one.

BanjoPL 23rd August 2006 06:01 PM

There is very intresting stuff in Map Room in RBB:
TTC map-1,2,1,1 on paper
unknown island map-3,1,2,1,1 on paper

RBB full code: 3,1,2,1,1,1

Maybe there is secret code? Maybe Blackeye will tell us this code in BT...when we give him water....

Mundane Hunter 23rd August 2006 06:04 PM

1) Hammerhead Beach was the name for Treasure Trove Cove before they changed it.
2) You were supposed to give Blackeye water for a jiggy, but this idea was scrapped after they already had 10 jiggies in the level.

BanjoPL 23rd August 2006 06:07 PM

1.i'm think that HB is the island from BK ending...or secret island...
2.If idea was scrapped then Rare would removed this text about water and those 2 extra doubloons....

Mundane Hunter 23rd August 2006 06:09 PM

It was just funny because he was a drunk asking for water.
Plus, from what we saw with the Stop N' Swap items, Rare forgets to take a lot of stuff out of their games.

BanjoPL 23rd August 2006 06:12 PM

We don't know on 100% that Rare canned SNS...Bottles'Revenge is in BT so there must be way to unlock this legally...Rare mentioned BR as secret subgame in November 2001 and after BR discovery Rare said that RWP has pretty close to solving SNS....

First we must solved Blackeye puzzle in Banjo-Tooie!
Can you noticed this werid X under homework instruction?
This looks like pirate swords.
Maybe this releate to Captain Blackeye.
Maybe first we should solved Blackeye's mystery then we will can use instruction from board?
We should activate Seagull song legally..but how?
I'm think that there is secret music code...plays TOWN,AQUATIC and SHOPPING songs in certain order because Seagull is the mix of this songs....

We should leaved Banjo-Kazooie and Grabbed By The Ghoulies whiteboard and plays Banjo-Tooie!

"The feature that allows players to return to Banjo-Kazooie and unlock new areas after completing Banjo-Tooie is in the game."-FGN,November 2000

BrokenBanjo 24th August 2006 07:22 PM

Rare said that RWP was PRETTY close...so that means that theres not much left to find...RWP discovered BR via gameshark...prehaps the told that they were pretty close because they didnt activated it the right way...I think that all thats left to find is BR activator...because I think BR is SNS's big prize...now thats pretty close...only the activator left...thats what Rare meant...all the thoeries your giving do make sense..but if Rare said we were pretty close...don't you think your theories are a bit long for pretty close??...all those glitches and items and text that are left are probably left overs that Rare didn't remove...just to tease us or something...

BanjoPL 24th August 2006 07:25 PM

Maybe RWP are pretty close because now know what prize SNS will unlock in Banjo-Tooie?
So in fact RWP semi-solved SNS!
Pretty close: now we must need "only" solve Blackeye's puzzle in Banjo-Tooie! After this we will solved WHOLE SNS because all next stuffs we know....(whiteboard,secret level,Devil Bottles)

Banjookie 24th August 2006 08:05 PM

Ya know, we might soon find a clue... *hint* Game starts with a V :rolleyes:

BanjoPL 25th August 2006 09:40 AM

I hope so!!!

supuhchris 25th August 2006 10:35 PM

just a grammer tip, "i'm" is only used when you're gonna say that you're gonna do something, or describing a fact about you, like "i'm getting so and so this for her birthday" or "i'm a straight A student" just saying because i noticed you say i'm where it should be I alot. but on topic, i don't get this post, you make a 500 page thread, it get's locked, so you make another with the same name, only with part two added on, you should have atleast given it a different name since your theory got proven wrong. and i don't think bottles revenge is the only thing left to find, i mean, why would there be 7 items, but only one prize? can anyone give me a brief summary of what's been discussed on this thread so far?

DemyGod 26th August 2006 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL
Maybe RWP are pretty close because now know what prize SNS will unlock in Banjo-Tooie?
So in fact RWP semi-solved SNS!
Pretty close: now we must need "only" solve Blackeye's puzzle in Banjo-Tooie! After this we will solved WHOLE SNS because all next stuffs we know....(whiteboard,secret level,Devil Bottles)

RWP pretty much unlocked everything else in the Banjo series. We got the items, Bottles Revenge, the music for FF, Mumbos raindance.. and so many codes to transform Banjo into anybody. we can get to island in the ending.

TzTok-Jad 26th August 2006 02:50 AM

Yet we still cant shoot fireballs from grunty, mortars from the HAG1, or fire the B.O.B. at will..

now that would be kool..

we should take gruntys head on the BOb, and fire it. haha that would be nice. or deive the HAG1 into the lava crater in HFP.. or grunty should be able to fly and shoot fire balls..

SOMEONE ANSWER THIS!!

WHY exactally ccant we shoot fireballs as grunty????

BanjoPL 26th August 2006 10:28 AM

Rare said after Bottles'Revenge discovery:
"I didn't expect the ashes of the ashes of the ashes that was once Stop n' Swap to keep being raked over. The guys at the Rare Witch Project have come pretty close to solving that, but of course we're not going to reveal the whole truth to them as it would spoil their fun"

I'm think that orginall SNS concept was canned(symbol in BT:BK paks) but Rare's response mean that small part of orginall concept exist and Rare not removed SNS in 100%
I agree with BrokenBanjo! Rare said that we are pretty close so this mean that there is small stuff to found...no secret level or more stuffs(more eggs,keys,areas,secret characters)...maybe only legal way to unlock bottles revenge via SNS...
They put DB on BT montage,in TOT images,they mentioned BR as secret subgame in Nov 2001,they put DB pictures in GBTG,after BR discovery they said that RWP are pretty close to solving SNS...
Maybe they leaved in BT small SNS part: Blackeye(SNS activator) and BR(SNS prize) and then they want put refrences to this in future games.Maybe they expected that BK/BT players will buy Banjo Team's next games..to found SNS refrences and hints and clues....This make sense:look on Grabbed By The Ghoulies:tons of refrences(whiteboard,DB pictures).I hope that in next their game Banjo Team will give us hints for Blackeye's puzzle(Jukebox) in BT. We must wait untill October 2006...
They hide secret in Tooie and planned reveal this in future games...Money...Money...Money...
This is my speculation.Maybe someday RWP/Banjo Team will reveal whole true...

BTW: I read RWP since 2003 but joined later...in April 2006.
RWP is THE BEST SNS forum!