The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

hatrickpatrick 22nd July 2006 01:37 AM

If we had an (M) code for tooie, we could check out the challenge 16 rumor, but the problem is that BT still crashes constantly whenever we try to edit anything...

We need to have another look at that cutscene mod though... There's gotta be another activator, since there are definetely some cutscenes which aren't mapped onto the activator we already have...

pinkbull 22nd July 2006 02:00 AM

Wow it's almost 200 pages and still no SnS. But we are difinatly made alot of progress.

Mr 3vil 22nd July 2006 02:18 AM

I've started replaying BT and noticed a few things odd. The area CCL is one of them. One of them would be the shooting game inside the pot of gold. The cheese wedge also acted considerably weird. When I paused my game, it acted differently compared to pausing in other levels. Probably means nothing, but never know.

Dylan Yoshi 22nd July 2006 02:34 AM

Elaborate. HOW did they act different?

Mr 3vil 22nd July 2006 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi
Elaborate. HOW did they act different?

It loads faster inside the cheese wedge and makes more sound as opposed to a regular pause screen. Its not elaborate, too broad. :)

Reason why I find the Pot O Gold interesting is because of the center and the colored eggs used. I notice how there is a huge pink egg in the center and four eggs surrounding it. Each egg can match a "?" egg maybe and may relate to the GBTG board. Not to mention the weird way Grunty keeps asking you to play it, if you decline she says "this game is too good for you anyways"

Otacon 22nd July 2006 04:20 AM

has anyone atempted to use action replay for tooie? its possible that theres an M code for the game there, if thats true then that should give usa starting point,

ChillyDark 22nd July 2006 08:44 AM

There are many things in the world of Rare that relate to SNS.
We could be overlooking something important.
Maybe Rare placed SNS in the most unlikey place in the game, a place nobody would search.

bobbynicjr 22nd July 2006 09:32 AM

maybe it has something to do with another game, possibly donkey kong

Upsilon 22nd July 2006 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr 3vil
It loads faster inside the cheese wedge and makes more sound as opposed to a regular pause screen. Its not elaborate, too broad. :)

The reason the pause menu looks different inside the Cheese Wedge is because your air meter's already present. The vertical movement of the air meter, which adds an extra dimension to the pause screen, is one of those things that you don't notice until it's gone.

BanjoPL 22nd July 2006 05:29 PM

Wow! 200 pages!!! And yes...Poto'o Gold is another werid location in BT-I beat it in 33 seconds and Grunty said that i must beat it faster..."My game is too hard for you"...Maybe this releate to SNS but actually i work on Jukebox.

I agree with ChillyDark.Maybe Rare put SNS is not expected place.You know name of secret area in BT-Radicously Secret Area 1
SNS is/was? RADICOUSLY SECRET.The answer is in Banjo-Tooie!

Don't forget about Rare answer in March 2005 Scribes(after Bottles'Revenge discovered):
"The guys at The Rare Witch Project has pretty close to solve Stop'n'Swap"

BrokenBanjo 22nd July 2006 07:41 PM

Does anyone have something new about the jiggywiggy super special challenge 16??...Im pretty sure thats a big part in SNS.

DemyGod 22nd July 2006 07:42 PM

How are you sure?

BrokenBanjo 22nd July 2006 08:46 PM

Because I find that it makes a lot of sense with evrything related to SNS. Like there are 10 challenges that we have access now. We found that # 16 exists in thetext form at least....11,12,13,14,15,16....thats 6 other challenges...6 secrets eggs??...and that quote thats written all around jiggywiggy on signposts..."When fortune smiles,here will be written the jiggy secrets"..prehaps madame grunty in WW???...i dunno...just theories...maybe you need to beat the super special challenge in 30 secs or less....and go see madame grunty and enter the cheat code chosen one you are....

ultramegadude 22nd July 2006 08:56 PM

madame grunty only gives u the code to be able to read those sign posts. and they tell u how to get each jiggy in each level

BrokenBanjo 22nd July 2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultramegadude
madame grunty only gives u the code to be able to read those sign posts. and they tell u how to get each jiggy in each level

Oh...must have forgot that...been ages since i've completed the game..thx