The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

micjohvan 15th August 2005 04:46 PM

I never heard about a joke SnS in Banjo Pilot. What is it? :confused:

Benjo Koolzooie 15th August 2005 04:48 PM

It's bascially a menu called "stop and swop" that can be unlocked for a large amount of tokens or something (I don't own the game, but know vague details). Once, unlocked, it says something to the effect of, Stop playing the game and swop it for a nice book".

micjohvan 15th August 2005 04:54 PM

referance to cheato lol

Celice 15th August 2005 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjo Koolzooie
First of all, Stop And Swop DOES exist, there is proof of that in BK with the secret items present, and so on. However, what nobody knows of, is if the feature WORKS.

But I believe it exists ._. Never once did I say it didn't

Benjo Koolzooie 15th August 2005 06:17 PM

I wasn't remotely refering to you. :P

hatrickpatrick 15th August 2005 06:50 PM

Yes but I am inclined to take something like the GbtG board seriously... After all, rare has never denied outright that SnS still works, they just give cryptic responses...

Celice 15th August 2005 08:11 PM

Oh, all right then. For a second I thought you were talking about me ^^;;

Rare holds things to tease us. Always has, with cameo appearences. I remember when I first saw Sabre Wulf in BT, and the nostalga just swept over me. And that little appearence gave spark to the GBA game. Perhaps the white board thing is going to cause the same thing?

PenquinDude 15th August 2005 08:16 PM

So Banjo Paint(Blackboard)? Mario Paint was the best.

EDIT: EVer notice how we all just sit here waiting for someone else to post?

crosseyes 15th August 2005 08:48 PM

nope :p. I'm getting a GS soon and I have a good idea of what to do. once I get it done, I'll post. now, I get the key first, right?

PaintGamma 15th August 2005 08:50 PM

Well, this is just another pathetic theory, so I'm not going to make anew topic about it. We all know that Blackeye is just a drunk pirate and Banjo took his glory. Now, we all know about Blackeye's face all over MMM. I was thinking maybe his glory isn't the pink egg but the cyan egg. Just a guess I suppose.

crosseyes 15th August 2005 09:41 PM

or the green egg. or the red egg. who knows, he might own all the eggs!

Celice 15th August 2005 09:43 PM

He even owns a own shipping ledger and has a mansion inside a witch's lair ;)

PenquinDude 15th August 2005 09:44 PM

Wasn't Blackeye a main character in Project: Dream? I think we figured out he was talking about getting his role stolen by Banjo.

hatrickpatrick 15th August 2005 11:18 PM

But there is, or was, meant to be some kind of connection to SnS since it's the only part of the game with SnS stuff besides the game pak areas...

zxzxi 16th August 2005 12:23 AM

Wait so the mansion in MMM is Black Eye's? Also when I played BT this morning. I opened up JRL and went and found Black Eye. He did say "I had a dream once." then he stopped. So how do you know Banjo stole his glory?