The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

xtreme6789v2 25th January 2006 08:36 PM

Problem is... Rare won't be making any titles for the Gamecube/Nintendo Revolution, etc. only their handhelds, due to Microsoft's agreement with them. That then leaves only handheld Nintendo products to have Banjo-Threeie, or the Xbox 360.

ChrisPBacon 25th January 2006 10:16 PM

But banjo nerd may be on to something. If BP has SnS as a joke, it could have hidden files that connect with an upcoming DS game, as DS and GBA connection has been done already. I also remember someone saying that all the codes have been found, but there can still be button codes missing, would there be anyway to find the button codes without trying an infinate number of random button mashing?

banjo nerd 25th January 2006 11:19 PM

XTREME i meant IF THEY MADE B.TH for the G.C then they`re could have done that.

xtreme6789v2 26th January 2006 03:50 AM

That is alright. I was just clarifying that fact so it was clear to you and everyone else that it is most likely not going to happen. I understand how you were just speculating and that is good... just be careful how you word things (I know it can be hard.. I have had the same problem). Again, I think we need to focus mainly on the facts we have for SNS.. a little of speculation and ideas is good, but we need evidence. Facts. Proof. Either by finding it, or pooling what we have. Be creative. Think out of the box.. Best of luck!!!

zxzxi 26th January 2006 04:19 AM

I have returned.

So what's been going on lately with SnS? I'm not reading all I missed like before, it's just too much.

Benjo Koolzooie 26th January 2006 01:11 PM

You seem to be missing the point. The blackboard and the SNS reference in BP are mist likely for joke purposes. Not hints.

hatrickpatrick 28th January 2006 11:16 PM

the "4 eggs" thing, though... I highly doubt they'd be that specific, if it was a joke... I mean, why 4? Why not 3 or 5? And why not 6, considering they KNOW we've already got 6?

Benjo Koolzooie 29th January 2006 03:42 PM

What do you mean, you highly doubt that they'd be that specific if it was a joke? What is specific there exactly? If Rare had included 5 eggs, you'd have probably quizzed why they included 5 on the board, and not 4. Do you see my point?

Rare often make jokes now about SNS (Banjo Pilot, for example), not to mention their comments. Members of Rare are well awar of the crazy theories buzzing around online from "kids", concerning secret levels being unlocked and such, and people tend to spend (or did) much time obsession over SNS, it become their "homework". That is what Rare's joke is.

hatrickpatrick 29th January 2006 07:53 PM

Yes, you could be right... But I really don't buy the theory that they removed it before BK's release. if that was true, they'd have removed a lot more. You wouldnt, for example, be able to collect the items, and the SnS menu wouldn't still be in the game. niether would the text, or the photos at the end...

Benjo Koolzooie 29th January 2006 10:56 PM

Nope. I don't believe they removed SNS before BK's release.

banjo nerd 31st January 2006 11:50 PM

blame nitendo.anyways they might have but what about bk3 think..think

vaticandrummer 1st February 2006 12:14 AM

I don't think Nintendo had anything to do with removing and of BK's SnS nor do I think that BK's end of SnS was removed from the game prior to its release.

Perhaps the SnS data in BK is somewhat incomplete because it was supposed to have BT's info to make SnS come together and work. Thus, BK's end of SnS would be in there, but it wouldn't be much.

DevilBottles 1st February 2006 01:05 AM

I thought Nintendo didn't approve of some of their ideas of swapping. :confused:

Like, the ripping out of the cartridge, or the cold swapping.

Go_Nosis 1st February 2006 06:38 AM

Hey. I know this is weak, but upon cruising through everything Rare has to say about Stop N Swop, have you noticed that they never get it right? Even if they are joking, it's a weird thing, to get the facts wrong on something you created. 2 accounts of this are:

When they spell it, they spell it as "Stop N Swap" rather than "Stop N Swop", although it's the right spelling, spelling swap with an "o" instead of an "a" kinda added to the fairy tale feel of it.

Also, the "4 eggs + key" thing. A little weirder, 'cause they KNOW there isnt 4 eggs in BK or BT. They HAVE to know that.

Anyway, I just found it weird. Peace.

LaorBR 1st February 2006 08:14 AM

*sigh* =/
This topic is going to turn 100 pages soon, and still no progress has been made.

Sorry 'bout that, but the last pages of this topic is looking like a guessing game of sorts, where someone come, makes a theory, and the others try to prove that his theory is wrong.
I mean, it's okay to do theories, but speculation without investigation is pointless.
And there are more and more insane and groundless theories popping out.

It's about time for you guys to get out of that chair and do something, otherwise this is getting nowhere.

If you think this warn was uncalled for, then...
Quote:

Originally Posted by zxzxi
So what's been going on lately with SnS? I'm not reading all I missed like before, it's just too much.

How come nobody dares to answer his question?