The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Mr 3vil 1st February 2006 08:56 AM

Well... it is not like we didn't try anything, but a lot of things have already been discovered. Well... Im currently exploring CCW, it seems to be the largest area in BK with all the seasons and stuff in there. Now... I have a theory, it is "possible" that the board refers to BT after all... there are 4 eggs in BT, just for heads up, 3 small eggs including the base egg, an ice key, and the rumored lost level because of 90 jiggies, this explains enough?

Heres a brief Summary of what is happening...
Bottles Revenge and looking for stuff in BT
4 eggs and keys thing... (deemed to be a joke by many) from GBTG Board
Ice Key in BK = weird ice wall is said to be split after you hit sandcastle codes... cutscenes in BK? weird how the ice wall splits...
A beta Spiral Mountain...
Also a ton of talk about the Big Cluckers back then...
Base Egg in BT, changes color according to location?
Talk about how some levels are odd because they don't have eggs.
Recently I have read about the random button codes... I doubt that is it.
Nipper having a timer? That is a no, the timer comes from something else and I am sure of it. Nipper attacks before the argument begins... and there is something in there that involves a timer in TTC

GameandWatch33 1st February 2006 05:52 PM

Man..... it looks like I have missed a lot.

Benjo Koolzooie 1st February 2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaorBR
*sigh* =/
This topic is going to turn 100 pages soon, and still no progress has been made.

Sorry 'bout that, but the last pages of this topic is looking like a guessing game of sorts, where someone come, makes a theory, and the others try to prove that his theory is wrong.
I mean, it's okay to do theories, but speculation without investigation is pointless.
And there are more and more insane and groundless theories popping out.

It's about time for you guys to get out of that chair and do something, otherwise this is getting nowhere.

If you think this warn was uncalled for, then...

How come nobody dares to answer his question?

But there have been some developments, the rest of what you said is hardly new, and if you prefer the forums totally die, then you may as well just leave. Since I doubt anyone is going to stop posting to a topic they enjoy, just because you aren't able to find interest in it.

Go_Nosis 1st February 2006 08:37 PM

Obviously it's time to reveal my master plan.. 100 man raid on rareware! let's go!

No, seriously now. We do need a direction, I suggest as a group picking a topic and working it to the bone, then moving on. We jump around too much. We all sorta crowd online and give our theories, expecting everyone else to try and test them. That's not gonna cut it.

I can check anything in kazooie so long as its IN GAME, so PM me with stuff to try and I'll do my best to check it out. I suggest other people volunteer their services too, so we can get this thing done.

PM me. Peace.

hatrickpatrick 1st February 2006 09:08 PM

Ok. I have 2 remarks to make.

Firstly, yes, that's a VERY good idea Nosis. I'd like to put forward one unexplained mystery which I noticed again yesterday.
After you beat the quiz in BT, bottles house locks, on both sides. if you go near it, you can hear the party music, and if you go to the end which has a window into the house, you can see lights flashing in there and so on.
After you beat grunty, the party effects go away but both doors remain locked. This has always seemed to be a completely bizarre anomaly, why would the house remain locked after grunty is defeated? It was assumed, for a long time, that Rare just didnt bother opening it again.
But there's something people keep overlooking. To the right of the front door (village end) is a small crack, through which a well aimed CWK egg can be fired. The egg will land on the steps, and if you try to go intop the house itself, you will get "hey rustbrain, you can't go down there!"
I personally think this whole situation needs investigation.

The other one is a plea for help >_>
Can someone PLEASE give me an enable code for BT, PAL uk version? The code section of the site is down, and using the memory editor is impossible without it, the game just locks up every 5 minutes, sometimes it locks before you've even got past the title screen...

Anyone got the (M) code?

LaorBR 1st February 2006 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjo Koolzooie
But there have been some developments, the rest of what you said is hardly new, and if you prefer the forums totally die, then you may as well just leave. Since I doubt anyone is going to stop posting to a topic they enjoy, just because you aren't able to find interest in it.

No, you got me wrong. I wasn't saying "You better give up, sns is dead, blah blah" but I was actually trying to say: "We gotta have less talk and more action here!"

All we have here are theories. And I don't know what kind of developments you are talking about, I didn't notice anything new since the first page of this topic...
What I'm trying to say is, instead of wasting time with theories that are getting nowhere, we learn hacking, and make a complete track down of everything there is in BK's memory. Or if we go after some ex-Rare employes, they could tell us something. It's not like we they are going to pop up at the forums and say "Hey, I have all answers to sns right here, how about it?".

We must start going for it! These theories aren't getting us nowhere. The discussions here are looking depressing to me. And I don't want to see this happening anymore.

Hatrick Patrick: Hum, I found this at GScentral.org

Enable Code:
F1000302 0002
F100030E 0005

But it doesn't say if it is for the European or the American versions... I'll keep on searching for the european one.

EDIT: Heh, Didn't notice Go Nosis's post. That's more like it, that's the way I want to see things going! :)

And about the enable code, I accidentaly found this at the RWP archives:
http://www.hostultra.com/~rwarchive/...BT_enabler.htm
It's a different enable code!

Banjo-kazooie9 1st February 2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
Ok. I have 2 remarks to make.

Firstly, yes, that's a VERY good idea Nosis. I'd like to put forward one unexplained mystery which I noticed again yesterday.
After you beat the quiz in BT, bottles house locks, on both sides. if you go near it, you can hear the party music, and if you go to the end which has a window into the house, you can see lights flashing in there and so on.
After you beat grunty, the party effects go away but both doors remain locked. This has always seemed to be a completely bizarre anomaly, why would the house remain locked after grunty is defeated? It was assumed, for a long time, that Rare just didnt bother opening it again.
But there's something people keep overlooking. To the right of the front door (village end) is a small crack, through which a well aimed CWK egg can be fired. The egg will land on the steps, and if you try to go intop the house itself, you will get "hey rustbrain, you can't go down there!"
I personally think this whole situation needs investigation.

The other one is a plea for help >_>
Can someone PLEASE give me an enable code for BT, PAL uk version? The code section of the site is down, and using the memory editor is impossible without it, the game just locks up every 5 minutes, sometimes it locks before you've even got past the title screen...

Anyone got the (M) code?

Not to mention the super jiggy challege. When you beat it nothing happens! What's the point of that? I thought you'd get a different ending or something. Does this have something to do with stop n swap....

Mr 3vil 2nd February 2006 12:10 AM

I wonder about the Super Jiggy Challenge too; however, the Bottles house and his party thing has already been investigated.

ChrisPBacon 2nd February 2006 02:22 AM

The hey rustbrain message can mean that there are dark and mysterious things or that its an entrance, correct me if I'm wrong though. Also, how would you be able to discover a cutscene things where you input digits and you get a cutscene?

Benjo Koolzooie 2nd February 2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaorBR
And I don't know what kind of developments you are talking about, I didn't notice anything new since the first page of this topic...

The point has though, there has been some, just because they don't lead straight to cracking SNS, the smal things noted/raised/discovered have been rather important things to consider.

krueger14 2nd February 2006 09:35 PM

Use the cheat for the advent song, then go to click clock wood, listen carefully to the music!

tell me what u heard, i know what it is, but u dont, so GO AND SEE, it is strange

vaticandrummer 2nd February 2006 09:41 PM

If you want someone to do something, the worst way to approach that is to make the people you are talking to feel stupid and command them to do something.

krueger14 2nd February 2006 10:15 PM

ok, i will tell u what happens, in The Lobby of CCW, the advent song doesnt hav the twinkle dings!

krueger14 2nd February 2006 10:40 PM

This is off topic, but funny,

i am in the mem editor changin level names, here are the names:

Game Totils
Spiral Mountail
Gruntilda's
Mumbo's Bc-Tain
Treaxure Trove Cove
Claker's Cavern
BubbleGloop Swnp
Freezeezalleak
Gobi's Valley