The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop N Swop Station has Arisen!! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5105)

Hylian1 29th June 2006 07:38 PM

Stop N Swop Station has Arisen!!

The next wave of revelations in Stop N Swop has finally arisen today with Stop N Swop Station which you can visit by clicking this link:http://www.rare-elite.com/snsstationintro.php. It has taken me weeks upon weeks to complete, but it's finally here! Key features currently include:

-Proof that Bottles' Revenge could be unlocked WITHOUT a Gameshark

-The possibility of maybe TWO secret levels

-Absolute proof that two of the eggs are probably fake

More stuff is on the way, including context that a "secret level has been hidden away like a priceless gem..."

But for now, check out Stop N Swop Station and enjoy! There's tons of info in there and mysteries and such looked at in a whole new way. Discuss those new, and some old, revelations here or if you want, start your own individual topics on each!

**And please don't mistake this for an advertisement! I would hate for it to be locked! I've just made a ton of different discoveries and looked deep into some old ones and stuff and just wanted to reveal to everyone. *

pinkbull 29th June 2006 07:46 PM

Awww it's an article. At first I thought you found a new strand of code that showed a Stop 'n' Swap area. But good job on the article. Very nice and organised. You might want to make a note that it's not advertisement at the top so people don't give you bad rep or lock the topic. Well good job.

Hylian1 29th June 2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkbull
Awww it's an article. At first I thought you found a new strand of code that showed a Stop 'n' Swap area. But good job on the article. Very nice and organised. You might want to make a note that it's not advertisement at the top so people don't give you bad rep or lock the topic. Well good job.

I apologize for making you think otherwise. But's more than just a single article. It's a slew of articles/information/discoveries/other things.

Glad you like how it looks and that it's organized. :)

*I did as you requested and edited my first post*

ChaoticTH 29th June 2006 07:58 PM

Now I don't have to store my theories in posts...

Hylian1 29th June 2006 08:02 PM

I'll gladly put any of your theories in SnS Station if you so desire.

ChaoticTH 29th June 2006 08:36 PM

Thanks.

Here's a list

Theory 1-Rhyming madness-The Sequel

Theory 2-Mysterious sentence in the sands

Theory 3-I forget

Theory 4-I forget

Theory 5-The Ol' Fashioned Way

flibbits_attack 29th June 2006 09:10 PM

"Absolute proof that two of the eggs are probably fake"

Magic 29th June 2006 09:24 PM

What was the point in quoting that? Just wondering.

flibbits_attack 29th June 2006 09:29 PM

"Absolute" and "probably" cancel each other out, don't you think?

Magic 29th June 2006 09:32 PM

lol I hadn't noticed that.

Bottles98 29th June 2006 09:56 PM

I was hoping for "Proof that Bottles' Revenge could be unlocked WITHOUT a Gameshark" and all I got was an old crappy press release from Nintendo. That's not solid proof.

LaorBR 29th June 2006 11:24 PM

The site looks good, but...
Quote:

When 1881 is multiplied times 7, you get 13167. If you add those numbers together you get 18. Now if you multiply 18 times 81 you get 1458. If you add those numbers together you get 18. Multiply 1458 times 7 and you get 10206. Add those numbers together and you get 9. Both 18 and 81 are divisible by 9. Divide 18 and 81 by 9 and you get 2 and 9. Multiply 2 and 9 together and you get 18. Now separate 18 and 81. Multiply 18 times 7 and you get 126. Add those numbers together and you get 9. Now multiply 18 times 9 and you get 162. Add those numbers together and you get 9! Now multiply 81 times 7 and you get 567. Add those numbers together and you get 18. Now multiply 81 times 9 and you get 729. Add those numbers together and you get 18. Now add 1 and 8 and you get 9. Then add 8 and 1 and you get 9. Add both 9s together and you get 18! Or multiply them and get 81. Now add 18 and 81 and you get 99. Add them and you get 18. Multiply them and you get 81.
err...
XD
Quote:

Look at the numbers now: 1881. The two eights in the center contain four circles which would equal to four of the eggs. Now add the two ones on the ends, and you have a total of six! Second, remove one of the eights for a second and rearrange the other numbers: 118 or 811. What can be seen here is simply the shape of a key!
:D
Here's the Link. I swear I didn't make that up.
Seriously, these guys are trying way too hard.

ultramegadude 30th June 2006 12:06 AM

i hope everyone knows that those so called "pictures of captain blackeye" all over gruntys layer right before u jump in ding pot are actually pictures of just an angry type smile face with sharp teeth. theyr all over the other parts of the layer too.

MisterMoonii 30th June 2006 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultramegadude
i hope everyone knows that those so called "pictures of captain blackeye" all over gruntys layer right before u jump in ding pot are actually pictures of just an angry type smile face with sharp teeth. theyr all over the other parts of the layer too.

Exactly. From their picture it's hard to tell, but you're right. Even if it was, the 'hat' would have been wrong.

ultramegadude 30th June 2006 04:21 AM

lol it would be a cowboy hat if it was really a picture of blackeye

Hylian1 30th June 2006 07:00 AM

It's just the fact that it's a pirate. It could be a simplified version of Captain Blackeye. Perhaps I should have just typed that in there instead.

The whole equation thing with the 1881 was just point out how odd it is that the numbers when multiplied,added, subtracted and divided strangely always connect with each other.

I apologize on "canceling" myself out with the whole eggs thing.

I'm sorry if the Bottles' Revenge part was disappointing. But the fact that Nintendo did mention it being in the game on the VERY DAY the game was released was--personally--all the proof I needed.

But in all sincerity, what do you guys think? I really put a lot of hard work into this believe it or not. I have more stuff on the way such something 'new' on the secret level among other things.

BanjoPL 30th June 2006 11:03 AM

I'm think that Stop N Swop Station is cool!Finally we have superb SNS articles!Good job Hylian1!You not include some stuffs so...9/10

shanjo 30th June 2006 12:01 PM

On the FAQ you say there are 7 eggs.There are only 6 eggs

Hylian1 30th June 2006 02:04 PM

I said 7? Oops! My apologies! I'll fix it right away! If there are any other errors such as that one, please let me know. I would be ever so grateful!

Also, if there is anything I've 'missed' pertaining to Stop N Swop that you would like to see on there, then by all means let me know and I'll do the in-depth research and get pictures and everything just as I did all the other Stop N Swop Station articles.

BanjoPL 30th June 2006 02:18 PM

Bottles'Revenge proofs:
-Devil Bottles face in TOT
-DB text translated in japanese and PAL BT
-DB still on BT montage
-Rare Scribes 8th November 2001
-Nintendo BT Press Release 20th November 2000
-BR "full existed" discover by RWP 30th September 2004
-Hidden menu in BT:Select type of the game:1-Player,2-Player Bottles''Revenge,Bottles'Revenge Explanation
-SNS homework and DB pictures in GBTG

Hylian1 30th June 2006 03:59 PM

Thanks! That's a lot of good info on the Bottles' Revenge stuff there! I'll do another Bottles Revenge article eventually. I appreciate the info! The 2001 Scribes there is most interesting of all imo.

pinkbull 30th June 2006 07:04 PM

Okey LaorBR is right. Thats just alittle too unlikely. I don't think Rare would make a math equasion with the number 1881. Besides I'm sure you can do that with a whole mess of numbers. But definatly good math skills.

Hexadecimal 30th June 2006 07:50 PM

Err... Bottles Revenge isn't glitch free...Haven't you ever wandered around in Cloud Cucko Land?

The game crashes if you get near one of those flowers, doesn't it?

I've been herew for a while, just lurking in the shadows considering the warm reception other new members get. But everyone seems to fail to mention the flower quirks... It does crash doesn't it?

ChillyDark 30th June 2006 09:12 PM

Great topic!
I wouldn't doubt if this may encourage Slapphappy and Hatrick.
This might win awards but that is just me, stupidest hacker ever.
Oh well, good luck on finishing this though.

LaorBR 30th June 2006 11:37 PM

Wait, I don't get it. Why do you need proof that Bottles Revenge ixists when it has been hacked out already?

And let's not forget that Game Shark codes are not supported by Nintendo.
Therefore, Bottles Revenge was never supposed to be enabled through a gameshark.

EDIT: I think I've missed your point, that's what I mean.

MisterMoonii 1st July 2006 02:46 AM

You say that there's proof that Bottles' Revenge can be unlocked without GS. But in the article you don't say how, you merely speculate how. I don't think that constitutes as 'proof'...unless you just didn't say how or I misinterpreted. Because I would really like to know how to unlock it without a GS.

Dricenticore 1st July 2006 04:29 AM

Yeah, 1881 is a palindromic number meaning its easy to multiply add subtract and divide by itself to get itself.

1881 is most likely just a reference to the fact that people age wine to increase its value and taste.

Hylian1 1st July 2006 05:59 AM

I've never said that I know how to unlocked Bottles' Revenge without a Gameshark for one simple reason: I don't know how. lol The Bottles' Revenge article was just to point out that Nintendo said that Bottles' Revenge is in the game and playable. And apparantly Rare said the same too with the Scribes 2001 addition, even said it is a "secret subgame". Thanks to BanjoPL for that!

So you see, niether Nintendo nor Rare support the uses of Gamesharks, so both of them saying that it is in the game is all the proof needed to know that it is in there and can be unlocked WITHOUT a Gameshark because they don't support Gamesharks.

BanjoPL 1st July 2006 11:20 AM

This is orginal 8th November 2001 Scribes:

NOVEMBER 8, 2001

Dear Scribey-like glowing thingies,
I got a few questions that I have spent hours and hours pondering over like several mad doctors do.
1. I recently saw a Banjo-Tooie montage, and I was wondering why there was a pic of a RED Bottles with a pitchfork in his hand, I have never seen him in the game, what exactly is it?

Ah, good. Start with a rubbish one.
1. itis dEV1L #BOtTaLS!!1/! HEis in aSECrerT su#bGAEm cAlleD ,B0TalS rEViNGE!!!@!

Wasn't always Rare mentioned as "secret" something that releate to Stop N Swop?There is another possible SNS releate to BR.Another Scribes!

MARCH 11, 2005

Also, can you believe (and I'm serious; I don't think these people were joking), that some people actually decided to go look for BK3 in Grabbed by the Ghoulies, due to Mr. Mayles' crack about it? I mean, Stop N Swop was fun to look for, but really - can't we all move on?

Now, let's see what our Ghoulies designer friend has to say about the BK3 'controversy'...
"No, I didn't expect anyone to look for BK3 in Ghoulies, but then again I didn't expect the ashes of the ashes of the ashes that was once Stop n' Swap to keep being raked over. The guys at the Rare Witch Project have come pretty close to solving that, but of course we're not going to reveal the whole truth to them as it would spoil their fun. They'll need all their hacking prowess if we ever release BK3 as not only will it connect to the first two games, but WOPPA from War Games and the NASA mainframe. Maybe even Captain Skyhawk 2.

This scribes was from March 2005.BR was discover in September 2004.Rare said that RWP has pretty close to solve Stop N Swop.Maybe they comment that RWP found Stop N Swop prize in Banjo-Tooie-Bottles'Revenge?
RWP has pretty close because they found prize but they not found legal way to unlock it.I wonder why Rare put both in GBTG Stop N Swop homework and Devil Bottles pictures?Maybe Rare try tell us something?
Its looks like that Stop N Swop can unlock Bottles'Revenge.

Possible SNS prizes:
Bottles'Revenge and secret level.

Hylian1 1st July 2006 11:56 AM

Very possible. It could be that Bottles' Revenge is Stop N Swop's ultimate prize!

And I agree about the scribes thing too.Very intriguing that Rare said "secret" and used present tense "is". Everything straight from the horses mouth! Now it's just a matter of finding out HOW to unlocked the real way.

BanjoPL 1st July 2006 12:09 PM

I'm think that SNS prizes are secret level in BK,DK64 or BT and Bottles'Revenge in BT.

Upsilon 1st July 2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The GI mysterious door article
The game ended with only needing a total of 77 Jiggies.

You only needed 70.

milkb0ne 1st July 2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Upsilon
You only needed 70.

wrong i beat the game with a total of 68 jiggies

Upsilon 1st July 2006 05:10 PM

Not without cheating, you didn't.

milkb0ne 1st July 2006 05:20 PM

yes i did cheat lol but when i was young i sucked at the game so i cheated 2 win :D

Hylian1 1st July 2006 09:54 PM

Thanks for pointing that out! I erred again! lol I'll be sure and fix that as well.

I'm going to write the article tonight and put it on the website tonight dealing with the secret level. I'll announce and post the link to it here as soon as it is complete!

Wreck 1st July 2006 11:01 PM

Rare are a bunch of tricksters. I find it odd how they mention that all of this stuff from BK & BT is still a 'secret' in the game, yet we've never found a proper way of unlocking it. On the other side of the coin, they constantly denied that the Citadel had been left in the memory of GoldenEye. That ended up being total rubbish, as Krijy managed to get the background data for it to load up in Cradle. Since then, Zoinkity made a fully functional multiplayer map out of it. The way that worked out, I'd almost feel more confident if they told us that neither of these two bonuses were available in the finished games.

supuhchris 2nd July 2006 04:02 AM

it doesn't actually say anything about unlocking any of those things. but hey, at least there's more people other than the ones here at RWP to help along with these mysteries. of course it's not very informative about anything.

EvilPsycho 2nd July 2006 06:23 AM

I believe I was the first to mention this:

Quote:

The left side of the board shows three different drawings: the big one with the 'X' is showing the locations of Skarkfood Island in Treasure Trove Cove; the door is the sealed door in Gobi's Valley; and the little circular type shape with the 'X' is Wozza's Cave showing the location of the Ice Key.
unless someone just decided to mention this:

Quote:

1) ok it seems to me that the top left pic. is that one island from ttc the one with the treasure chest with the X on it because it looks like there is something on an island with an X. But i dont c how that fits with SnS. So it is possibly Sharkfood island or spiral mountain. or that thing in the middle is an egg inside sharkfood island.

2) seems like that is a door most likely the one in gobi's valley

3) a little hole of some sort. a plateu on something perhaps. Seems to me that the ice key is on it. The thing in wozza's cave?
that quote is from this GBTG thingy

BTW Hylian1 if you need any whack theories or rumzorz see my signiture. My speculation is very cool, but read all the posts for all the info, I am too lazy to update the 1st post. Thank you.
Also I recommend you read a lot of the GBTG thread. There are a lot of interesting posts.

BTW since GBTG is now gonna be on the Xbox 360 (backwards compatable) when the make Banjo Threeie they can somehow do something? Hylian1 IDK if the RWP know about that one picture of the OXM English version of the proof of BK3.

You should also put these
Quote:

ARR! I had a dream once...
I were in this fine game...
A bear stole me glory...looked a bit like you, 'e did!
Right now. I examine it again for the 1000th time. When he says I were in this fine game, that means he is no longer in this fine game due to a bear stealing his glory.
So considering Rareware doesn't have the ability to change the game after the customer has bought it, we couldn't possibly have disrupted SnS with Gameshark, because Blackeye isn't in it anymore due to a prior event. Possibly that Banjo stole the main character role in the middle of development. Maybe he is talking about a different game with a character resembling a bear.
Maybe we are thinking too symbolic. If we take this litterally....

He had a dream that he was in a fine game, but a bear stole his treasure/glory, and he looked like banjo.

Hylian1 2nd July 2006 07:32 AM

The New article is up everyone!! This one is all about the SECRET LEVEL. You can read it all right here: http://www.rare-elite.com/snsstation.secretlevel.php Please let me know what you think of it and discuss here in this topic!

And that quote is in there Evilpsycho. It's in the Captain Blackeye portion of Banjo Mysteries.