The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

ssh 2nd April 2006 04:11 PM

Oh well.....seriously, I've lost all faith in SNS. It must have been found by now if it was still in the game. But it took years to find Bottles Revenge and the SNS codes, so it could possibly be there...

qwertybub3 2nd April 2006 06:24 PM

The only way to find SNS is with lots of testing. Testing found out that "The Method" yesterday was fake before anyone could.

Soulreaper41392 2nd April 2006 06:31 PM

So I was playing Tooie yesterday ( my first time really playing it )
and I ame across the silo system. So can someone explain briefly what the whole 'secret silos' are? I saw some when I was playing someone else's file there were some ones that were flat, are they the secret ones?

The Jinjo Jinjo 2nd April 2006 07:03 PM

The Silos just help you move around instead of you having to walk, like couldrons in BK. I'm not sure what you mean by flat though, enlighten us?

Soulreaper41392 2nd April 2006 07:29 PM

You know how the normal silos have a dome thing on them that opens up? Instead of having a dome, they just had a flat door on the top. what are they?

I know how the normal silos work, I just want to know about the 'secret' silo things that you all keep talking about.

s.w.a.t 2nd April 2006 07:33 PM

You mean the ones Jamjars uses to teach you moves?

Soulreaper41392 2nd April 2006 07:35 PM

Thats what they are for? sorry about that then........ but does anyone care to explain a little bit about the secret silos or whatever?

Ice Lightning 2nd April 2006 07:55 PM

I can't remember who or where but someone found in the games memory two extra silos called Silo 8 and Silo 9. In the game there are only 7 silos.

You could probably find it somewhere in the SNS discussion thread.

Theguyoverthere 2nd April 2006 09:43 PM

Hey everyone just to let you know there are no secret codes in BT, only 12. I was messing around in the code chamber and typed CHEATO then A then some other letter and got the "WRONG!" noise. THen I tried it with B and got a wrong noise and I tried it with every ohter letter and they all are wrong so no more codes i guess... And I do know that it makes the noise on the letter after the wrong one, just so ya know.

But you never know there could always be secret codes...

s.w.a.t 2nd April 2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
Hey everyone just to let you know there are no secret codes in BT, only 12. I was messing around in the code chamber and typed CHEATO then A then some other letter and got the "WRONG!" noise. THen I tried it with B and got a wrong noise and I tried it with every ohter letter and they all are wrong so no more codes i guess... And I do know that it makes the noise on the letter after the wrong one, just so ya know.

But you never know there could always be secret codes...

All that proves is that there are no more codes starting with A.

qwertybub3 2nd April 2006 10:25 PM

Not 12, 12+ including CHEATOPLAYITAGAINSON and maybe CHEATOJIGGYSCASTLIST . There are only 12 LISTED Cheats.

Theguyoverthere 2nd April 2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.w.a.t
All that proves is that there are no more codes starting with A.

No, no no, maybe you didn't understand.

I typed in A then some other letter (it does not matter which one because if it makes a wrong noise you know the no codes start with A because the wrong sound is AFTER the letter) Then I typed CHEATO again and did B and some other letter and got the wrong noise. THen I did that for the other 24 letters (which was kinda a pain, but worth it) and found that there are no cheats that start with CHEATO other than the ones known.

ChrisPBacon 3rd April 2006 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
No, no no, maybe you didn't understand.

I typed in A then some other letter (it does not matter which one because if it makes a wrong noise you know the no codes start with A because the wrong sound is AFTER the letter) Then I typed CHEATO again and did B and some other letter and got the wrong noise. THen I did that for the other 24 letters (which was kinda a pain, but worth it) and found that there are no cheats that start with CHEATO other than the ones known.

How much spare time did you have? That would have taken many hours and much paitience.

Theguyoverthere 3rd April 2006 01:57 AM

Not really, let's figure this out:

-It took me about 5 seconds to type CHEATO
-I did that 26 times 5*26=130 seconds
-It took me 2 seconds to type the letter I was on, plus another letter to find out if that letter was correct.
-I did that 26 times, once for each letter. 2*26=52
-52+130=182 seconds
-182 seconds=3 minutes

I probably messed up a couple times though and some other things so it probably took 5 minutes

hatrickpatrick 3rd April 2006 09:25 AM

The main thing about the secret silos is that after silos 8 and 9, which are hidden, there's also "Ridiculously Secret Area 1" which is probably, from the name, a hidden area >_>
I still say we should try those digits on an emulator and see what happens...