The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Benjo Koolzooie 8th August 2005 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenikku
Each of these ideas, though seemingly odd, are very original and would not normally be considered. Don't be afraid to be original. Also, remember that Rare scolded us for using the gameshark, so continue using it if you have it and if not, get original. There is the possibility that Stop 'n' Swop may not truly be in the game, but at least I could get everyone to try and look for it...

I'm sure not afraid to be original, it's just hard to come up with ideas sometimes! Fenikku, what are your views on SNS? Do you think it is in the game still, or not? I'm looking for clues as to how SNS may have occured and any left over evidence. After all, evidence has to be in BK, unless they dropped SNS before BK's release which I doubt.

As for the fire, ice and grenade eggs being transported over to BK.....are you saying she used cheats to get them in? I find it a little hard to believe, but I'll keep an open mind.

Hakey Wake 8th August 2005 01:17 PM

You have a 64DD?

I take my hat of to you, good sir.

Isaac 8th August 2005 02:46 PM

"Si tu m'crois pas,tu me croiras jamais,c'est la même chose pour ton oeuf de feu et d'grenade,quand même faut pas charier ! "

I think that's enaugh to show you that I'm french...well i just come from Quebec.

Whatever,I don't have any idea of how she imported some data in B-K...
It's...impossible or almost.

Benjo Koolzooie 8th August 2005 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakey Wake
You have a 64DD?

I take my hat of to you, good sir.

He created an entire topic on it I think! :p

Fenikku 8th August 2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjo Koolzooie
I'm sure not afraid to be original, it's just hard to come up with ideas sometimes! Fenikku, what are your views on SNS? Do you think it is in the game still, or not? I'm looking for clues as to how SNS may have occured and any left over evidence. After all, evidence has to be in BK, unless they dropped SNS before BK's release which I doubt.

As for the fire, ice and grenade eggs being transported over to BK.....are you saying she used cheats to get them in? I find it a little hard to believe, but I'll keep an open mind.

Ok, here are my views: It's there and Rare doesn't want us to find it. Why? I don't know and I would be more than willing to hang a Rare employee off of a high building by his toenails to get the answers out of him.

As for the grenade eggs and such in Banjo-Kazooie, I don't know. Find us some plausable evidence and we will work it out.

SimpleFun 8th August 2005 03:55 PM

Hey, two things.

1. I'm not sure how long it will take for me to ask her how she did it.
Maybe there is a Stop n' Swop where you switch B-T to B-K. Highly unlikely, but Rare is crafty...

2. My last post I made in this thread was the 500th! Do I win a prize?

Fenikku 8th August 2005 04:03 PM

No...no prizes until SnS is figured out.

SimpleFun 8th August 2005 04:06 PM

Well, thats mean.
If I only had an expansion pak to my GS.

Fenikku 8th August 2005 04:08 PM

I wasn't being mean, I was saying that (to my knowledge) you won't get a prize for a 500th post.

SimpleFun 8th August 2005 04:13 PM

I don't want to spend 30 bucks for an expansion pak, though.
Do you know anywhere you could buy it cheaper?
Just don't say Ebay. I don't trust that place.

Fenikku 8th August 2005 04:25 PM

Try GameStop. They still stock the old stuff, unlike EB.

SimpleFun 8th August 2005 04:29 PM

Oh... It might be a while till the next time I go to the mall.
That's the only place I can find GameStops.

Fenikku 8th August 2005 04:34 PM

You can search and order online, too, on their website.

SimpleFun 8th August 2005 04:37 PM

I checked their website.
No expansion paks. T_T

Benjo Koolzooie 8th August 2005 05:48 PM

Wouldn't the grenade,fire and ice eggs have to be programmed in to BK in some way to be able to work in it? Also, wouldn't BK have icons for each of those type of egg?