The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

digidestind 17th November 2005 09:09 PM

you know, everybody is coming up with totally crazy theories. i bet that rare looks at website boards and look at all of the crazy theories,(stop n swop) and they lauph their asses off. this is problably the same thing with the zelda creators, and ocorina of time. (triforce)

Mr 3vil 18th November 2005 04:39 AM

Ok, someone said that the Banjo Pilot had a Stop "N" Swop option and it said something about swopping to a book. Well has anyone checked the instruction booklets from Banjo Kazooie? I checked out a Banjo Tooie Instruction booklet and there is something interesting in there about Grunty's Industries, probably not related to Stop "N" Swop. "All of this is watched over by an unseen, but often heard, eagle-eyed foreman with a network of cameras and a public address system. And speaking of waste disposal, you'll also find everyone's favorite sanitary hero in need of some particularly unpleasant assistance..." Wonder what it means? besides reference to Logo

dmoss 18th November 2005 06:46 AM

Best guess: Bill Drill. Isn't that what you had to do to help him? All of those rabbits had chili or something for dinner...

Mr 3vil 18th November 2005 06:49 PM

I mean the part where it says Grunties Industries is watched over by an unseen, but often heard, eagle-eyed foreman part. Who doesnt find this weird in the instruction booklet? Maybe its describing Captain Blackeye, who knows. Im sure other people have seen this before.

Benjo Koolzooie 19th November 2005 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digidestind
you know, everybody is coming up with totally crazy theories. i bet that rare looks at website boards and look at all of the crazy theories,(stop n swop) and they lauph their asses off. this is problably the same thing with the zelda creators, and ocorina of time. (triforce)

True, but there are also some good theories and some good information has been found out, even if only small.

Klungo 19th November 2005 09:39 AM

I've been thinking. You know how Kazooie says lets save this for later when you collect the ice key? Well maybe we have to smash certain BK gamepacks open in BT in a certain order and then ignore the items that come out until the game is finished 100%.

Upsilon 19th November 2005 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr 3vil
I mean the part where it says Grunties Industries is watched over by an unseen, but often heard, eagle-eyed foreman part. Who doesnt find this weird in the instruction booklet? Maybe its describing Captain Blackeye, who knows.

There's nothing weird about this. The foreman speaks several times - he's the one who tells you about the Clinkers, runs the Packing Room mini-game and tells you to turn on the extractor fan in the cable room, among other things. Remember?

Mr 3vil 19th November 2005 12:15 PM

Its possible that the "thing" is the foreman... but does that speakerphone thingy match this foreman description? Further more a foreman is a person who runs a group. I dont think there is a foreman in the game, but it might be a reference to something else. Also, the instruction booklet describes that of dragon sisters for Hailfire Peaks, why did they add that there? There is no dragon sisters, only brothers. These are the only weird things in the instruction booklet of Banjo Tooie.

Upsilon 19th November 2005 11:00 PM

Yeah, a foreman is one who runs a group, normally a building site or a factory. It's entirely plausible that a foreman would spend his time barking orders at employees through a nasal-sounding speaker system.

As for the dragon sisters... um, they got it wrong?

repobanjo 20th November 2005 01:55 AM

Well, as for the BK booklet, there is the infamous Mumbo thing. It was about you seeing his face when you overthrow Grunty. Reall though. That must have bee taken out of the game. Other then that, I think that Chilly Willy and Chilli Billy used to be sisters. Maybe they still are, but they are in drag or something.

Benjo Koolzooie 20th November 2005 02:47 AM

The game, like BK, probably had alterations to it but the booklet failed to get altered. I don't recall anything about dragon sisters in the PAL booklet though.

Upsilon 20th November 2005 10:00 AM

Well, everyone knows the PAL booklets differ radically from the NTSC ones, because they're rewritten to account for European tastes. Well, that's the best reason I can think of.

Dinoshaur 20th November 2005 10:20 AM

Guys, I think we'd established that S&S is Bull. Leave it alone, will ya?

deathchicken 20th November 2005 07:46 PM

Umm I guess 'Dinoshaur' is just asking for people to annihilate him, with their witty remarks that are such a cherished part of these forums.

Dinoshaur 20th November 2005 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathchicken
Umm I guess 'Dinoshaur' is just asking for people to annihilate him, with their witty remarks that are such a cherished part of these forums.

Well, I suppose what I said was harsh, but if Rare wanted us/didn't care if we found out they wouldn't shun us for asking. I like Rare (Well, I don't like them I just like their video games) but I don't like how they act to us. Get me? Huh? Anyways, you can't tell which ones you should get by speed, I'm guessing you just need to get all of 'em.