The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

banjo nerd 9th January 2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digidestind
ya, there is a cut scene... its prpblably from that.

no hes doing a beak buster......oh maby its that cheat to do anything even in cs

Yuoko 9th January 2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
I haven't given up on it at all, I still think getting 4 eggs is probably the correct way to do it, but we need other leads as to how to get the 4 eggs we need. I want to try this BT thing, but it keeps crashing with my AR... does it need an enable code?

I use my Gameshark Pro, and it does, so I would imagine your AR would need one as well. You can probably find one with hardly any effort at all.
You know, I've actually been wondering about Gnawty's House in Spring lately...
If we weren't meant to get in there, why would Rare even bother coding the scene where the rock blows up?
We probably had to do something in there at one point...

ChrisPBacon 9th January 2006 10:31 PM

I've been in Gnawty's spring lair, and its interesting. It is unfinished and very glitchy. The one think I notice though is when you fall through the unfinished hole, you end up at the beginning of the level with the same numer of lives. Normally if you fall you would lose a life. I also have 2 ideas about the eggs in BT. Hatrick said earlier that he found the base egg in BT. Since the eggs in BT have counters, it could be possible that there were meant to be duplicate eggs transfered from SnS. Also, someone said that if we would put the base egg in each room we wouldn't know which room had the real yellow egg, but wouldn't heggy's room have the real yellow egg in BT? It is always there. Just some thoughts.

Wily 9th January 2006 11:33 PM

I have another theory Maybe we have to collect the green egg at the toilette the blue one in the tomb shrine the yellow one and the red I got this idea because of Zelda Majoras Mask the spiderhouse at Great Bay with the 4 mask colours.

supermario 9th January 2006 11:38 PM

Just for reference, how many pictures does Mumbo show you if you completed BK 100%? And if any of you remember, which eggs were they?

vaticandrummer 9th January 2006 11:40 PM

He shows you the Ice key, the Blue egg in Gobi's Valley and the Pink egg in Sharkfood Island.

supermario 9th January 2006 11:54 PM

Another question...I've looked in the manual for BK, and I noticed that Mumbo's skull looks a lot different than it usually does. Now, I know this has been noticed by many people, but I must ask...why does it look different than it does in gameplay? Or was this some sort of beta photo...?

banjo nerd 10th January 2006 12:33 AM

because its like anygame its diffrent better graphics

Skill 10th January 2006 05:41 AM

I'm pretty sure it's beta photo if i remeber correctly same with the return to witches lair botton on the start screen.

banjo nerd 10th January 2006 03:13 PM

alwight,yesterday i was on my emulator blah blah playing bt blah blah blah i went to capin blackeye and he said. ''i were in this fine game........'' that could mean he was a moving charcter in bk.has any one noticed that?

xtreme6789v2 10th January 2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banjo nerd
alwight,yesterday i was on my emulator blah blah playing bt blah blah blah i went to capin blackeye and he said. ''i were in this fine game........'' that could mean he was a moving charcter in bk.has any one noticed that?

what exactly do you mean by "a moving character"?

Yuoko 10th January 2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme6789v2
what exactly do you mean by "a moving character"?

Way back when BK was known as "Project Dream", there was a giant instead of a witch. A few speculate that Captain Blackeye was the giant. Also, he adds that a bear that looks like Banjo stole his 'glory', which a few think is the Pink Egg, seeing as he has a picture of the egg behind him.

"I'm pretty sure it's beta photo if i remeber correctly same with the return to witches lair botton on the start screen."

Yeah, I wish they would have left that...
But, there's really no need for it.
Which reminds me...
Is anyone working on an Cutscene Modifier that ISN'T a piece of crap?

Benjo Koolzooie 11th January 2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuoko
Way back when BK was known as "Project Dream", there was a giant instead of a witch. A few speculate that Captain Blackeye was the giant. Also, he adds that a bear that looks like Banjo stole his 'glory', which a few think is the Pink Egg, seeing as he has a picture of the egg behind him.

Yes, people speculate that by saying "I had this dream once...I was in a fine game....a bear stole my glory, looks a bit like you he did", he is bascially saying that once, Captain Blackeye was to have a larger role in the game, relating to the SNS eggs, but since people hacked in to BK and got the pink egg before they should have, his role was screwed.

Does anyone think that perhaps SNS was dropped after Rare discovered the items had been obtained? Since it would potentially causes extreme glitches and problems if BK tried to read BT to unlock BK secret areas , except the items had already been acquired? When did the codes come out, at least to Rare's knowledge? And when did BT come out?

In any event, Rare definitely knew that the items had been collected, that is why Blackeye is so upset about not getting to have his larger role.

hatrickpatrick 11th January 2006 10:47 AM

Which again means that some sort of trigger/cutscene must still be somewhere in BKs memory.

I'm going to increase BT's egg counter as soon as I've found a decent enable code for BT. the memory editor crashes all the time without it...

hatrickpatrick 11th January 2006 10:53 AM

OK maybe this has been posted before, but iof you look at the screenshots of the ridiculously secret area warp, you'll notice it's "character avatar" is restored bottles. Sicne all of the warps have an avatar relevant to the area, coule the RSA somehow involve re-opening bottles house after the end cutscene?