The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

krueger14 2nd February 2006 11:32 PM

i didnt duble post, and go to ccw's lobby, the music may hav sumthin to do with sns

vaticandrummer 2nd February 2006 11:43 PM

Oh man, he's not gonna stop with this music until he 'leaves' like he did with the numbers.

Yes, you did double post.

And yeah, we all know CCW and Advent are similiar tracks. Possibly because they have the same basic conecept (forests, woods). Perhaps FF was removed from the beta BK and was replaced by CCW. But that contradicts my "FF is a secret level in BK" theory.

krueger14 2nd February 2006 11:58 PM

so did u check the music yet, it plays advent without the christmas dings

Kratos_Aurion 3rd February 2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krueger14
so did u check the music yet, it plays advent without the christmas dings

...Unless it takes you 15 minutes to post a one sentence message, you should have seen Vatican's post. People already know that. Please read posts before asking again.

banjo nerd 3rd February 2006 01:03 AM

here's an idea right in bt there is

-there is 3 eggs in bt(1-3

-there is an ice key(4).

in bk there is

-4 seasons in CCW

all together there are 4 seasons and 4 sns items (hint)

Minjo 3rd February 2006 01:14 AM

Oh and there's also 100 jiggies in the game and 100 enemies in somewhere *hint* [/sarcastic]

Icy Guy 3rd February 2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjo-kazooie9
Not to mention the super jiggy challege. When you beat it nothing happens! What's the point of that? I thought you'd get a different ending or something. Does this have something to do with stop n swap....

Supposedly, that's just there for replayability: add an extra puzzle and a timer, and you have hours of fun for the people who want to push their best time lower and lower.

There was some hoax a few years back about getting something if you beat it within 60 seconds, or before the timer hit 60 (I forget which). I did what the person said, and nothing happened.

Nearly a week's work for nothing. :(

Yuoko 4th February 2006 05:20 PM

Anyone like to remind me what was concluded about Bottle's Party?

hatrickpatrick 4th February 2006 07:14 PM

And there DEFINETELY wasn't anything concluded about Silo 8, 9, and RSA 1... Has anyone tried going in to them on an emulator and seeing what happens?

Yuoko 4th February 2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
And there DEFINETELY wasn't anything concluded about Silo 8, 9, and RSA 1... Has anyone tried going in to them on an emulator and seeing what happens?

I would, but my computer has a problem with it at the moment... *shrug*
Off topic...
Hatrick, your post reminded me of some oddity in Goldeneye...
Where in the bloody hell is Guard Tower #1 on the Dam?
Meh, just something I had to say... :rolleyes:

Benjo Koolzooie 4th February 2006 11:01 PM

I'd try to do it on an emu Hatrick, I don't have the rom though. And with a 56k modem, I have a feeling it will take a little while to download!

icegod 5th February 2006 12:31 AM

I have the rom, an emulator, and a pc ;)

can someone tell me the ar/gs codes for the silo's?

Also are these only in the ntsc version, or also in the pal version?

Go_Nosis 5th February 2006 01:30 AM

Regarding bottles party, I need to actually GET to that point in the game before I can check it out, Unless someone can hook me up with a gameshark code that gets me to that point, I'm in the process though. I got in after the game was fully beaten (I love gamesharks) using the warp code, and its normal. Nothing new, really.

Sorry for the lack of posting, I'll try to keep you updated.

freakycheato 5th February 2006 01:35 AM

hi im new here

Minjo 5th February 2006 01:53 AM

Welcome to RWP freakycheato... I sense a great force inside you... and believe me... i don't say this to everyone...