The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

freakycheato 5th February 2006 01:14 AM

thanks minjo

freakycheato 5th February 2006 01:18 AM

i hav a sns theory

DevilBottles 5th February 2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakycheato
i hav a sns theory

Edit anything new into your old post to avoid double posting, please. We at the RWP frown upon double posting. Thank you.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a theory, by all means post it, not just say you have one. :no:

ChrisPBacon 5th February 2006 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaticandrummer
And yeah, we all know CCW and Advent are similiar tracks. Possibly because they have the same basic conecept (forests, woods). Perhaps FF was removed from the beta BK and was replaced by CCW. But that contradicts my "FF is a secret level in BK" theory.

I still believe FF is in the game. Why else would advent be on th PAL version? Bottles Revenge was on the PAl version, but everyone doubted that too. Although it will take a while, we will find it eventually.

freakycheato 5th February 2006 04:18 AM

sorry about double posting, again- im new here. sorry i couldnt edit my theory in with the post, i had a ****ing doctors appointment. anyway, my theory is that instead of always concentrating on big and obvious things, we should concentrate on the little secrets in the game such as the unopenable door in the quagmire on bt, the door marked private in the waverider shop in bt, and gruntys lair being caved in- again, on bt. maybe in bt there is some way to flush down loggo, like in bk. also, in dk64 instruction booklet, it quotes, in the words of cranky kong- "there is a level so hidden no one will ever find it". Back in the day rare worked on a dk64-bk swap, or swop. could this be it?

DevilBottles 5th February 2006 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakycheato
the door marked private in the waverider shop in bt

There is? That's news to me! :p

freakycheato 5th February 2006 04:37 AM

yeah, i put the camera behind it and all i saw was black, but maybe a code makes the blackness go away like the barrel in MMM

Yuoko 5th February 2006 04:41 AM

Hm...? *thinks*
Oh! That?
I doubt it has any significance, but it's a lead...

freakycheato 5th February 2006 04:59 AM

what really puzzles me is cranky kong saying the secret level thing. im pretty sure its not the girder grapple because thats needed to complete the game and its easy to find...

Mr 3vil 5th February 2006 07:08 AM

hm... you could try and wireframe that "private" door in JRL, see if that helps, I don't have the rom for BT as of now... only the original cart. I believe it is only background stuff... the door is all... flat, and does not have polygons like the weird door near GI.

freakycheato 5th February 2006 07:35 AM

yeah, it seeems pretty background-esque. i think its just decoration now, because i looked at it before and hit it with some moves and inspected the texture closely

ok i'll be back 2moz i have 2 go 2 bed now and 2 school tommorow :mad: talk 2 u then

Gaming Master2k 5th February 2006 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
And there DEFINETELY wasn't anything concluded about Silo 8, 9, and RSA 1... Has anyone tried going in to them on an emulator and seeing what happens?

I can't find a code to enable them in the Silo menu. Once we find them I'd love to try.

Also I was looking at the BT Memory and I found something I think is interesting. If I'm right about the way Rareware code their games (or at least the Banjo series programmers) then with Bottles Revenge was planned to be accessed by: Selecting a new game slot. Then a menu would come up with: 1 Player, 2 Player Bottles Revenge, Bottles Revenge Explanation. If you select 1 Player then it goes to normal. 2 Player bottles revenge starts bottles revenge and Bottles revenge explanation brings up: "2 Players are required to start a bottles' Revenge game"

See the attatched picture. But if that's infact there (knowing BR is fully intact) I think that menu may still be able to be accessed with a GS code.

Green Kazooie 5th February 2006 09:20 AM

Somewhere in the internet I found 2 interesting things:
1.In the Jiggsaw temple, behind the carpet there are 2 signs.
2.Over the Mumbos Mountain Puzzle:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eUsnap0002.jpg

Ice Lightning 5th February 2006 10:31 AM

OFF TOPIC: Just curious, What is banjo standing on in that picture and why is his backpack and the top of his shorts white?

Green Kazooie 5th February 2006 10:46 AM

I don't know why it's white.