The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Homebrew Games and Tools (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   RWP RPG (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52217)

Brian 21st September 2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 1213973)
Been reworking alot of elements in the RPG, and I had an idea, for NOT EVERY CONVERSATION, but for certain scenes if any RWPers wanna have a voiceacting clip?

Like, example. A scene where something crazy's going on. Ground's shaking, you hear the roar of a beast, and I could like, have Derek or StarFox record a voice clip and have them talk like "WHATS GOING ON?!" or something yknow

I'll gladly do this!

MisterEightySix 21st September 2014 10:29 PM

Can I be the guy who's going on his own quest separate from the main story? Like Luigi in Paper Mario: TTYD?

EDIT: But the quest he's going on is either really awesome (but never seen) or else really terrible by comparison?

30-50 feral rats 21st September 2014 11:53 PM

if there isn't a reference to madous and the member tournaments i'll be super sad

Derek 22nd September 2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Been reworking alot of elements in the RPG, and I had an idea, for NOT EVERY CONVERSATION, but for certain scenes if any RWPers wanna have a voiceacting clip?

Like, example. A scene where something crazy's going on. Ground's shaking, you hear the roar of a beast, and I could like, have Derek or StarFox record a voice clip and have them talk like "WHATS GOING ON?!" or something yknow

I'll do whatevs, just let me know.

Mombi Jombo 22nd September 2014 07:54 PM

This is awesome. Add me please!

CaptainDredlokk 22nd September 2014 08:48 PM

Can't believe I missed this thread before. Cool stuff, a forum I was on before this tried something similar, but it bombed so it's cool to see this thing thriving and being worked on. I'd love to play it when it's done or if you release a demo(s). :)

Starblazer 23rd September 2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

I'll do any voice acting you need, brotha!

Frankie 24th September 2014 04:22 PM

As long as I'm alive this game will always be in progress. Sorry I'm not going full-on with it, I have another... project I'm working on that is also an RPG.

Something very big.

Frankie 7th November 2014 09:17 AM

shit it's been a good month since i've worked on the game. i'm sorry i've neglected it, i've gotten an RPG maker feel goin this season, so expect SOMETHING this season