The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Gaming (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Brawl site goes LIVE! (THIS THREAD HAS SPOILERS!) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9714)

Hylian1 22nd May 2007 06:33 AM

Brawl site goes LIVE! (THIS THREAD HAS SPOILERS!)

The site is now live everyone! While it doesn't reveal much for the time being, it...is... AWESOME!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Website

Zy0n7 22nd May 2007 08:15 AM

Hearing the menu music makes me excited T_T I want it!!!
btw I hope at least every day a character ins announced or something, or a video, seeing the little content the site has now and that "updates everyday" thing.

Bottles98 22nd May 2007 08:32 AM

Hmm. Somewhat of a disappointing start, but having a piece of music was nice.

Looking forward to the daily weekday updates :D

Mr. Pokeylope 22nd May 2007 11:11 AM

Hmm, I was hoping for a bit more, but this'll do for now. That menu music sounds amazing, in fact I'm really looking forwards to the game's soundtrack in general, Hal games almost always have amazing orchestrated music. And there are so many people working on the music too, not to mention there was a person who worked on Mother3's soundtrack helping with this one. ^_^

gdsmzroll 22nd May 2007 12:58 PM

well, hopefully new third party characters are announced, or others

Let's dicuss the daily updates on this post

Gruntling 22nd May 2007 01:46 PM

Gah! I can't listen to the music right now... I don't have headphones or speakers on the computer I'm using at the moment. One really neat thing I was reading about though, was implementing real time. You know the whole day to dusk to night to dawn thing? Awesome. :o

Shadow Angel 22nd May 2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruntling
One really neat thing I was reading about though, was implementing real time. You know the whole day to dusk to night to dawn thing? Awesome. :o

I know, right? The shifting from evening to nighttime, and then from nighttime to dawn... That was nice little thing they implemented there, yes. And the bit of music they provided us was epic, IMO. This gets me even more excited about this game.

<3

Zy0n7 22nd May 2007 03:06 PM

If the Nights music composer is there, chances are sonic is really there, or perhap's nights itself. Or thats what I hope.

Porky 22nd May 2007 04:58 PM

i see the animal crossing musician's name mentioned

tom nook??

Hakey Wake 22nd May 2007 05:22 PM

I wish they'd implemented dynamic weather too (maybe they have?), iamgine having an intense battle during a thunderstorm. BLISS!

digimastermike 22nd May 2007 05:29 PM

Seems as though they've confirmed it to be coming out this year. But I think we all assumed that anyway. :p

samf 22nd May 2007 05:57 PM

Very disappointing due to all that damm build up. Oh well, at least the music is good.

Bottles98 22nd May 2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samf
Very disappointing due to all that damm build up. Oh well, at least the music is good.

Ah, but there will be daily weekday updates. So character revelations and such may be coming soon.

Peanut 22nd May 2007 07:35 PM

Yoko Shimomura is composing some music.Can the myths be true will Sora and or Riku be in brawl?I hope so

Monkey Boy 64 22nd May 2007 07:40 PM

Not what was expected. But the daily uddates mean more shall be revealed soon. Hoping for release date and characters.