The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fungus Forest (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285)

Gaming Master2k 2nd September 2003 03:23 AM

It's not in there but what I'm about to say could give people things to think about.

What if fungus Forest IS in there. It wouldn't show up on the memory until you accessed something to do withit So what if it was sort of a different game on the same cart? BK could then link to this "Other Game" and teleport you there. The same thing could be with BK and BT. You find a switch to remove the rocks. YOu walk through that part and it teleports you to the BK game which is on the same cart. Of course i don't believe this at all.

Benjo Koolzooie 2nd September 2003 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gaming Master2k
Of course i don't believe this at all.
Good job too isn't it?
I don't either.

tomo_turkey 3rd September 2003 08:15 AM

FUNGUS FOREST!

I KNOW A WAY TO FIND OUT IF FUNGUS FOREST IS STILL IN THE GAME! I know I should not talk about this since it's forbidden......[edit]so I'm not gonna talk about it.[/edit]

Falcovsleon20 3rd September 2003 10:39 AM

I doubt what info you know about it is true.

Benjo Koolzooie 3rd September 2003 11:30 AM

Why is it forbidden?

Oh I know why, 'cause you know nothing about it.

Coolboyman 3rd September 2003 04:35 PM

Re: FUNGUS FOREST!

Quote:

Originally posted by tomo_turkey
I KNOW A WAY TO FIND OUT IF FUNGUS FOREST IS STILL IN THE GAME! I know I should not talk about this since it's forbidden......[edit]so I'm not gonna talk about it.[/edit]
Kid, your full of crap, shut up before you make yourself look stupider than you allready are.

Hakey Wake 3rd September 2003 09:33 PM

He/she/it didn't even edit their post, so what the Hell were those [edit] tags?

Quote:

Why is it forbidden?

Oh I know why, 'cause you know nothing about it.
Quite right. :cool:

Ice Mario 3rd September 2003 09:35 PM

He was posting rom nonsense so I edited it :)

Benjo Koolzooie 4th September 2003 07:22 AM

Very good Ice Mario, I like your style.;)

R Hunter 4th September 2003 06:35 PM

Hmm I'm trying to think if there ws anything odd in fungi forest in dk 64:confused: no I didn't see anything

cyberen 4th September 2003 09:31 PM

fungus forest is not Click Clock Wood. A screenshot (shown in Banjo's House) and another one on the internet (which I saw once but never again...HELP!) show places that are not in Click Clock Wood.

dosmaen 6th September 2003 06:47 AM

Well, who knows? It could be in there, as well as FP day time, because we have just found the BK test map, so who's to say what else is in there.

Benjo Koolzooie 6th September 2003 05:28 PM

Yeah, some things could still remain, guess what shall have to wait and see, wait and see......

Coolboyman 6th September 2003 09:16 PM

I looked through every possible map wit h the background mod, and theres only 1 BK test map, thats it, sorry, Fungus Forest is gone and thats all there is too it (At least in BK...)

tomo_turkey 6th September 2003 10:22 PM

What about a day time version of Freezey Peak?