The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Skill 5th March 2006 12:58 AM

It's in banjo Tooie because thats were it was found, and Banjo Tooie is the game with silo's in it. I'm sorry but Banjoman what in the world makes you think that the rediculously secret area is The Great Girder Grapple, isn't that the level in DK64, i highly dought that rare would have made a specail secret that is absolutly nothing to do with the game. I could be wrong though so can you help me there Banjoman.

Ight 5th March 2006 10:53 AM

The Great Girdir Grapple IS in DK64. I have seen it brought up before.

s.w.a.t 5th March 2006 02:28 PM

Yes, but it is not in Babjo-Kazooie.

Banjoman 5th March 2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skill_sphere
It's in banjo Tooie because thats were it was found, and Banjo Tooie is the game with silo's in it. I'm sorry but Banjoman what in the world makes you think that the rediculously secret area is The Great Girder Grapple, isn't that the level in DK64, i highly dought that rare would have made a specail secret that is absolutly nothing to do with the game. I could be wrong though so can you help me there Banjoman.

Well SNS was in theory, supposed to include all the n64 rare games at one point. Maybe TGG was the level you unlock in Banjo Kazooie by swapping something from DK64. Remember stirctly a theory.

Fenikku 5th March 2006 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjoman
Actually the ice key and pink egg thing worked for me too.

If this is true, which I'm not saying it isn't, could someone post a picture of your Stop 'n' Swop pause screen with the pink egg and the ice key in your inventory, but at Wozza's cave with the ice key unaquired?

By this, I mean a picture of a view of your Stop 'n' Swop screen in Wozza's cave where you have the pink egg and ice key in your inventory, but the ice key is still on the podium.

s.w.a.t 5th March 2006 06:05 PM

The Ice Key dissapears from the podium, as if you had collected it. That's the problem.

Go_Nosis 6th March 2006 01:33 PM

Man this is gonna sound crappy. Listen, I have a small theory. I read a post recently about a cow insignia found in a couple of Rare games. If it's a reoccuring joke, let's try to find anything related to a cow in Banjo Kazooie, or Tooie, then search the surrounding areas both in game and in code.

It's a long shot, but let's not forget the Donkey Country 2 code. Anything is possible with Rare.

s.w.a.t 6th March 2006 01:59 PM

The cow? I think that that is just a picture.They put the cow in easy to see places that nobody notices... Where would that be in Banjo-Kazooie?

Bomario 6th March 2006 03:09 PM

im gonna check out grunty industries, thats a possible place for the cow insignia if they did think of including it in the 64 and as for cube games, well it may be somewhere on starfox adventures.

s.w.a.t 6th March 2006 03:16 PM

I don't think they would put it in Star Fox Adventures, that is a Nintendo franchise. Although they did develop it, I think the cow is their own little mark. I think it is to mark their territory.

Bomario 6th March 2006 03:41 PM

but its in donkey kong country aswell ;) thats purely nintendos

s.w.a.t 6th March 2006 04:10 PM

Well ummm... there is an explanation. It's-LOOK FEROCIOUS RABBITS!
*runs*

Go_Nosis 6th March 2006 04:36 PM

Actually, it IS purely nintendo's now. But before, rare made the decision to put those things in the game.

Skill 7th March 2006 02:03 AM

If you care about the cow theroy think about this what happens when you type in the letters CHEAT at the sandcastle

Theguyoverthere 7th March 2006 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skill_sphere
If you care about the cow theroy think about this what happens when you type in the letters CHEAT at the sandcastle

Oh!! Oh!! I know! It moos! What do I win?

But as for the cow thing, anyone tried typing in COW in either Banjo-Kazooie or Tooie?

Also, I don't know if it's possible to do (maybe with a ROM?) To hack into the lines of programming and look for COW in the text, and see what code is surrounding it. Maybe it's a clue? Also, try to search for Bottles' Revenge and see if anyone can find out how to activate the darn thing without a gameshark! There's gotta be a way! Although, that is a whole different subject so let's stick to SNS, I guess. Maybe there are 3 more eggs hidden very well (behind what appears to be unbreakable doors?) in Banjo-TOOIE as BT only had 3 when BK had 6. Once you find those or (Maybe there's only one as people say that there are only 4 "real" eggs) and take it or them back To Heggy and hatch em you get Bottles' Revenge as a multiplayer mode. I think I MIGHT be onto something, but probably not.