The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

totokan 22nd January 2006 01:02 PM

Theres a pic on a blackboard that shows (the key and four eggs)=?
then it says what gaming master2k said.

kazooieguy 22nd January 2006 01:51 PM

like i said before getthe ice key and go to one of the egg locations but it would have to be very specific likethe crate in friont of shark food isle then mabey the secret would become active.

Ice Lightning 22nd January 2006 02:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got the picture of the board in GBTG in the attachments, the first one is from the RWP main site although it's not the best quality so I went over it with the sharp tool in Microsoft Photo Editor (The second picture).

Can anyone who's got the game go there and try to get a closer picture as some things are a still a bit unclear.

digidestind 22nd January 2006 05:55 PM

Wow. There are some really retarded theories comming up. :mazza

Benjo Koolzooie 22nd January 2006 08:09 PM

I personally think that the black board is actually joke by Rare. Rareware are aware that kids spent ages and ages trying to solve SNS, and made it their own personal homework to do so. The blackboard is simply a parody of that concept.

There is no secret level in BK. If there was to be an extra level, it would be in BT anyway.

collecter 23rd January 2006 01:47 AM

This is my first post EVER ANYWHERE. just seeing this forum is why I'm here. I'm sorry for how long this post is but I have a lot to say in it. The boat in RBB has some wistles I find suspicious. It may be a way to get the Red Egg. Has the mirror in the bathroom always been broken? Because I think it may be linked to the Icekey door. The Icekey's room has an odd ceiling. I saw some red, blue ,and yellow in the center......part of a picture? The picture of Banjo in Boggys house does look rather random....
I don't always remember the pink squerle and the light in his attek looks like a switch.
spiral mountain 2 may have a link to the weird glitched one. I heard you can bypass the rocks blocking MM with gernade eggs somehow. CCL is higher than Grunty's tower and so are some sections of the land. have you tried to create eggs or nests in Heggy's house? The pipe level may be connected to Mario. by the way Grunty says something about washing your hands sometime doesn't she? Can you enter more areas like the "glitched up hellhole" someone mentioned?

Thanks for toleratiog (and reading) my post those of who actually did so.

Rocketlex 23rd January 2006 01:51 AM

Taking a look at the sharpened imagine, it looks to me like there are more clues on that board. What are those three...things above the eggs and key supposed to be? The big one looks like either Spiral Mountain or CCW seen from above with an X drawn somewhere.

vaticandrummer 23rd January 2006 02:12 AM

collecter:

-The whistles are for a Jiggy. You can find the correct combination for it in a couple areas of the ship.
-The bathroom mirror in MMM? The whole house is run-down and haunted looking, it adds to the atmosphere. Plus, relating that to the Ice Key walls is too vague of a comparison.
-It's just part of the texture.
-It's just a picture. Slightly odd at most.
-What? Pink squirrel? Nabnut's mate is purple, right?
-Spiral Mountain 2? Do you mean the one hatrick found in BK?
-No, you cannot get past the rocks in Grunty's Lair in BT.
-Yes, CCL would be higher than her lair, considering it is called Cloud Coocoo Land.
-Create eggs/nests?
-That's absurd. Why would Rare use 2 very different franchises made by 2 separate companies for their secrets?
-Grunty says many things. I don't see what you are going at there.
-I think that 'glitched up hellhole' is just made by inserting textures from different areas into Grunty's Lair. Correct me if I'm wrong, by the way.

I don't mean to be rude or insensitive, but you don't need to take every single thing in BK to be SnS-related. Rare didn't make BK around SnS, they made SnS around BK. Keep that in mind when hunting for SnS clues.

JaredDSMan 23rd January 2006 06:19 PM

Well, the pic of GBTG that is nicely posted shows 4 eggs and the Ice Key. You may use 4 Eggs along with the Ice Key and then the other 2 Eggs with your last 2 Jiggies. ;) Now as for the pics above the Eggs it looks lke a Map of Hailfire Peaks, (overhead). Just a thought!

collecter 23rd January 2006 09:23 PM

Sorry, vatican drummer my post was kind of... well very bad.
-It seems I lost you with my boat wistles idea but I already knew that. I just thought that there may be a second use for the three switches.
-I've heard of multiple accounts about the MM rocks glitch but I see what you mean. There is programming weakness though. Fire a Clockwork Kazooie between the red eyes to see what I found.
-On my version she's pink....
-Spiral mountain two=the one found in a freeze digit
-Ignore the "Grunty says" I don't see a point to it now that I think more about it.
-You give Heggy your eggs so what if there are more using the missing textures/functions that were found? They may have locked away the "bottle's Revenge" egg and nest....OR someone could find out where the "Beta eggs" go.
Q: can an "artificial activator" be made for BK if the first one is missing?

I got a GSPro at a yardsale but A.I don't know how to work it or B. it's broken and I wasted my time, but this means I can't be of much use as a hacker, sorry. By the way..... after SNS is solved we should try working on other mysteries because there is a lot of talent here with you all.... P.S. I tend to over anylize things sometimes so some stuff may be stupid but some stuff should be searched.

ChrisPBacon 23rd January 2006 10:37 PM

I tried firing the CWK egg between the eyes, and I think I found the weakness. It seemed like a secret compartment in the rocks, and all you could do is exit from it into the lair, but then you couldn't return the same way you came. This seemed familiar to me, and I remembered about Gnawty's lair in the spring. When you enter Gnawty's lair in the spring, there is black nothingness and you can exit through the rocks by following a waterfall, but then you cant enter. The simularities could mean one thing. Gnawty's spring lair is unfinished, and wasnt intended to be entered. This could be same for the compartments (and is very probable). Something could be revealed too. Gnawty's spring lair shows the whole level through clear walls, and if we could get the camera with the CWK, then it could show beyond the boulders. I'll try to get some shots of Gnawty's spring lair.

banjo nerd 23rd January 2006 11:45 PM

we might be able to unveal grunty under the rock in bk

1 Attachment(s)
whoa this is startange but probly nothing

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9657/abc9ms.th.png

vaticandrummer 24th January 2006 12:36 AM

You can't get Grunty out of her rock in BK. Ever. Stop trying, please.

banjo nerd 24th January 2006 12:48 AM

why would rare have it like that maby...you can make a crack and klungo comes out or something

vaticandrummer 24th January 2006 01:06 AM

Grunty was trapped in there.

Rare made it like that to symbolize that Grunty has been overthrown and the game is over.