The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

Mystery Man 24th February 2007 07:03 PM

Just going from a convo me and Hakey have had, I think it's a misnomer to call this a seventh SNS egg, SNS was a BK project and it was rehauled for BT. I'm wondering lately what actions could be associated with this freeze digit, breaking a N64 cartridge seems unlikely if this is not the pink egg, unless they merely got the colouring wrong. In any event, this seems like a new ? egg that I don't think we'll find in BK. Even if it was in BK, it shouldn't have been a color so close to the pink egg.

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:06 PM

It would seem odd to put a purple egg in bt that wasnt already somewhere in bk. Even though you could be correct. There is just way too many freeze digits in bk to be left unnoticed.

glitchman 24th February 2007 07:15 PM

i hope sumone actually does find the purple egg in bk... even tho there wasn't a sandcastle code for it

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:21 PM

Has anyone ever found mumbos beta staff and chair. Cuz ive seen them during the char cutscene, but i dont remember them being in the image mod. Maybe i can activate them in while playing in that cutscene... hehe

glitchman 24th February 2007 07:23 PM

what char cutscene was that?

ive never seen the beta staff and chair

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:24 PM

during klungos cutscene in the character parade. If you want to see a movie of it. Go to hacking forums and to my post titled: on access cutscene play.

Back on topic: Yah that egg is definetly alot shinier than the normal base eggs.

Coolboyman 24th February 2007 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123
I like that idea, yet i somehow dont think it is correct. Well i better start testing freeze digits in MM and CC then.

No, i only had like 4 hours of sleep testing out freeze digits in bk.

Honestly, I think you should get some sleep and don't deticate every part of your life to this. Wouldn't it be dissapointing if the purple egg was just an unused graphic and nothing more? Especially with BK

My theory is this egg wasn't in BK but BT. I came to believe this because the texture graphic is more detailed than the normal six, just like how BT's textures and graphics are more detailed than BK's textures and graphics.

We all must be prepared for the best AND worst case scenerios

runehero123 24th February 2007 07:34 PM

Well im not only trying to find eggs but other various beta objects. Yah im going to sleep much earlier today. Plus i set aside much free time to do other activities.

About the egg detail. Y'know i was just about to say something like that. Nice for pointing that out.

joey-achooie 24th February 2007 08:13 PM

wow. i knew we hadn't found everything sns related, but i was not expecting a new egg, especiallly not in bt. kinda ironic we found it just a few days after they rare finnaly said it was dead.

but this brings so many questions. what is it for? why is it a freeze digit? is it in bk? was this egg different because it was to go from bt to bk, instead of the other way around?

glitchman 24th February 2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey-achooie
but this brings so many questions. what is it for? why is it a freeze digit? is it in bk? was this egg different because it was to go from bt to bk, instead of the other way around?

WIIF (lol) don't have a clue

WIIAFD (:confused:) proberbly because there might have been 4 more sns eggs (2 on either side of key) and they wer dropped.. thus making the digit freeze

iiib (baby talking :cool:) coolboyman had a theory that the egg was only in bt and i think its not in BK because there is no other fanfare and i can't think of a level it will be in.

WTEDBIWTGFBTB (sounds like a diddy kong racing cheat) well thats sumthing new.. there was an old rumour about swapping the green egg to bk in order to blast a wall open to get to the sunkern ship.. but we can't prove anything because sns hasnt been solved yet :mad:

jumbo mumbo 24th February 2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyman
Once again, READ THE POSTS I POSTED. Geeze

Oh yes, everyone thanks for the cool avatar :)

I did read your posts... I'm just slightly confused...

Topmonhit 24th February 2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirbyfanner
What level dosn't have an SNS egg in it? THere are 7 BK levels, there should be 7 eggs. Either CC or MM. The other one's egg must've been moved to MMM.

Uh... but what about Bubblegoop Swamp?

glitchman 24th February 2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topmonhit
Uh... but what about Bubblegoop Swamp?

*thinks for a moment..* i can't actually think of a room where theyd put the egg

ConkerKing 24th February 2007 09:17 PM

*cough*inside the turtle*/cough*

glitchman 24th February 2007 09:26 PM

*cough* inside the turtle there are other little turtles *cough*