The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

BanjoPL 23rd February 2007 09:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry Coolboyman but i discovered this last year.This is just pink egg in dark place.
CHECK THIS:
81133004 063C

Go to Jolly's and check Captain Blackeye's room...

Attachment 1686
THIS ISN'T 7th SNS EGG!!!

Airman 23rd February 2007 11:36 AM

i thought he was loading digit 0785 not 063C

bobbynicjr 23rd February 2007 01:37 PM

so its not an extra sns egg or it is?

Airman 23rd February 2007 01:42 PM

I thought cos the ending digits were different they were different graphics 063C for the pink egg like BanjoPL said and 0785 for the purple egg that Coolboyman found

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL
Sorry Coolboyman but i discovered this last year.This is just pink egg in dark place.
CHECK THIS:
81133004 063C

Go to Jolly's and check Captain Blackeye's room...

Attachment 1686
THIS ISN'T 7th SNS EGG!!!

.................................................. ...............

It isn't the same, just compare for yourself. The picture you have is a darker pink egg, the one i have is infact purple. I'm loading a different digit too.

And secondly, you didn't 'discover' anything, its just a pink egg in a dark place. So are you going to say the Blue egg is just the cyan egg in a dark place? When will you people read my signature? -groans-

I thought of the possibility too, but I made sure that it wasn't. if you want to see for yourself look at the attachment

Additionally, there is indeed, for a fact, a color mod for the base BK Egg in Banjo Tooie, but it only loads the normal six colors. I'm thinking this is a whole new base graphic all together.

hatrickpatrick 23rd February 2007 02:41 PM

Try the image in a few different places, see if it stays the same in all of them, that'd be a big clue...

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 02:51 PM

I told you hatrick, the graphic rarely loads, so im trying to find out what makes it load or freeze. So for the time being, I cant just move the graphic to another area.

My signature does not help :(

DekuScrubby 23rd February 2007 03:13 PM

So, a seventh egg. I wonder if it's in BK also?

Ice Lightning 23rd February 2007 04:23 PM

Great Discovery Coolboyman! Always great to find new things in the game, and this is a brilliant new thing to discover.

Good luck finding out what causes it to load there :)

Andre 23rd February 2007 04:38 PM

Is it possible that there could also be other eggs that we could not find before?

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre
Is it possible that there could also be other eggs that we could not find before?

That's what I'm trying to figure out, it would be awesome if there were more eggs!

DekuScrubby 23rd February 2007 05:40 PM

I hope this evidence makes all those people who say "Stop 'N' Swop dosen't exist" stop and think for a minute.

hatrickpatrick 23rd February 2007 05:58 PM

I think I can confirm tht this ISNT the pink egg, the 3 eggs we can already get in BT are all grouped together:
0974 - Pink secret egg
0975 - Blue secret egg
0976 - Yellow secret egg

What I'd like to know is, are there other freeze digits in BT, and what are they hiding?
Also, does anyone have any PAL image modifiers for BT, or know how to port these ones?

kirbyfanner 23rd February 2007 06:10 PM

Yes, my senses were right! I always thought the freeze digits were hidden SNS things/Beta things! NICE FIND! I really wonder if it is in BK...also Hatrick, use the code converter i sent you. You can convert every NTSC code to PAL and vice versa.

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekuScrubby
I hope this evidence makes all those people who say "Stop 'N' Swop dosen't exist" stop and think for a minute.

Yes, I sure showed myself. although this will spawn about a thousand 'theories'.