The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What is the most popular theory/fact about what Hammerhead Beach is? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21653)

Banjo-Korezooie 4th October 2008 04:29 AM

What is the most popular theory/fact about what Hammerhead Beach is?

I was just wondering, what's the best theory or fact about what Hammerhead Beach is?

1. A beta level or part of Treasure Trove Cove that was never put in the game.

2. The beta name for Treasure Trove Cove.

3. The unplayable ending beach with the girl and her..melons. (or the unplayable beach that was originally planned to be playable by itself or just a part of Treasure Trove Cove)

4. Other (and if so please explain what it is).

I haven't heard a lot of the B-K theories and just wanted to clarify on this particular one.

Kahuna360 4th October 2008 05:24 AM

Im pretty sure it was just a beta name for TTC.
And the ending cinematic's island was just a part of the level they decided not to include.

Banjo-Korezooie 4th October 2008 05:47 AM

Thank you! I've heard mixed things on youtube and really wanted to know what was really the truth.

Keegan 4th October 2008 05:48 AM

The beta name for Treasure Trove Cove was Honeycomb Bay I thought, because of all the hives in the beta.

Banjo-Korezooie 4th October 2008 06:42 AM

Hey, it's BanjoBoy123! I saw you on youtube. Er, anyways I've never heard of it being called HoneyComb Bay, link?

runehero123 4th October 2008 06:56 AM

Yeah, it's a well known fact around here that Hammerhead beach is the beta name for TTC. Never trust a Youtube video unless they link you to a legitimate source.

Banjo-Korezooie 4th October 2008 07:07 AM

I've got another question, sorry it's off topic but I just remembered I have another question: has Banjo-Kazooie and/or tooie been fully searched? I mean the lines of text that make up the game. And if so, by who? Ice Mario?

runehero123 4th October 2008 09:39 AM

By alot of hackers...

Coolboyman
Ice Mario
Subdrag
Myself
Countless others.

I'm not sure what "lines of text" you speak of...I'm aware that a game is made up of code, so maybe that's what you mean.

Kazooie has been searched thoroughly, and Banjo-Tooie has only one more thing to look at.

BKMasterxD 4th October 2008 01:12 PM

It mustn't be a beta name for TTC because the ending beach with the girl is an unknown area in TTC.

It is another level

but...... Two levels about beach?

AndyNPC 4th October 2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BKMasterxD (Post 433260)
It mustn't be a beta name for TTC because the ending beach with the girl is an unknown area in TTC.

It is another level

Since the ending scene exists for the purpose of the cut scene then there wouldn't be two beach levels, just one. If I recall, it was confirmed in a magazine to have been the beta name for TTC and not another level.

Chronicle 4th October 2008 08:08 PM

Yeah, I believe that an article about Banjo-Kazooie said the level was Hammerhead Beach rather then Treasure Trove Cove in Nintendo Power.

J@mie 4th October 2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BKMasterxD (Post 433260)

It is another level

Wait...Did you say that the ending beach is an unknown area in TTC? O.o Wut?

BKMasterxD 4th October 2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J@mie (Post 433401)
Wait...Did you say that the ending beach is an unknown area in TTC? O.o Wut?

YES!! Go to TTC and try to find a place like that. You can't find it because it doesn't exist

J@mie 4th October 2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BKMasterxD (Post 433414)
YES!! Go to TTC and try to find a place like that. You can't find it because it doesn't exist

Well...Being unkown and totally not there is diffrent. Look for a pile of horse poop covered with mustard and has an angel sitting on top reading HEAT in Pokemon Blue. It's in an unkown location. No it's not, it's just not there.

Banjo-Korezooie 4th October 2008 11:37 PM

One of the rooms in the ship in Rusty Bucket Bay shows a map of TTC, and to the left of it, it shows another, smaller strip of island (it's about 1/3 of TTC) could that be a part of the beta TTC, and because it was only in the beta named version, maybe that's why people call it HammerHead Island?