The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Future SNS: BTXBLA and beyond (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24754)

Quicksilver 29th December 2008 03:24 AM

Future SNS: BTXBLA and beyond

Assuming that Rare's next game isn't a Conker game where you are the manager of a sports team or a Killer Instinct puzzle game and they DO make a true Banjo Kazooie sequel, how do you think SNS will be carried over into it (if at all) as well as the planned Banjo Tooie XBLA?

nmon67 29th December 2008 04:06 AM

no idea for a future banjo game but for banjo too on xbla i think it would be the original plan. btw the wizard was a very interesting movie.

Elenor 29th December 2008 06:33 AM

I honestly doubt it would be.
As for BT, didn't they change the ending to BK on XBLA to refer to Nuts and Bolts? If so, I doubt we'll see anything there.

Quicksilver 29th December 2008 07:55 PM

I honestly hope that they completely discontinue SNS in favor of a brand new mystery in any future Banjo games. Or, with other non-Banjo games, inserting some sort of SNS-esque rewards system that links games. For example, If there was a new KI game and a new... Snake Rattle N Roll, the games could link up somehow.

nmon67 30th December 2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elenor (Post 489179)
I honestly doubt it would be.
As for BT, didn't they change the ending to BK on XBLA to refer to Nuts and Bolts? If so, I doubt we'll see anything there.

they could always release an update.

Banjo cracker 30th December 2008 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quicksilver (Post 489489)
I honestly hope that they completely discontinue SNS in favor of a brand new mystery in any future Banjo games. Or, with other non-Banjo games, inserting some sort of SNS-esque rewards system that links games. For example, If there was a new KI game and a new... Snake Rattle N Roll, the games could link up somehow.

WHAT!? Why would they make another snake rattle 'n roll!? And why would it stop 'n swop with KI!?:eek:

more on topic: I agree with quiksilver. They should just get rid of the thing and start something new. Really, why would they continue implementing something that was dropped like 10 years ago? The one in nuts & bolts was just a little taunt, to make us happy. "HEY! I collected some eggs in this game and got a reward in the other : D" They shant continue sns.

Deebs 30th December 2008 02:10 AM

No... Stop 'n' Swop is my life... If it was dropped i'd fall into a spiral of the black abyss!

Quicksilver 2nd January 2009 09:56 PM

Secretly, my goal is to destroy Theories all together. :p

At any rate, there is nothing wrong with Snake Rattle and Roll! The under appreciated games of our past need some more love. Why don't the companies listen to us? Even a SEGA rep was surprised when he was told that the fans would love a new old school Sonic game!

Point: Give us some mystery worth drooling over in a new Rare game! Conkers new Stop n Swop esque feature involving Beer cans or some ****

Jacmac 7th January 2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmon67 (Post 489112)
btw the wizard was a very interesting movie.

The bit where Super Mario 3 came on and everyone one was like OMFG its SM3 ZOMG =P

mattdraw92 25th January 2009 07:13 PM

Why would it S'n'S with KI? to unlock kick-ass Bottles of course!

Deebs 25th January 2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattdraw92 (Post 507977)
Why would it S'n'S with KI? to unlock kick-ass Bottles of course!

Nice bump. Anyway, i can't see anything like that happening :p