The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

freakycheato 5th February 2006 02:14 AM

thanks minjo

freakycheato 5th February 2006 02:18 AM

i hav a sns theory

DevilBottles 5th February 2006 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakycheato
i hav a sns theory

Edit anything new into your old post to avoid double posting, please. We at the RWP frown upon double posting. Thank you.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a theory, by all means post it, not just say you have one. :no:

ChrisPBacon 5th February 2006 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaticandrummer
And yeah, we all know CCW and Advent are similiar tracks. Possibly because they have the same basic conecept (forests, woods). Perhaps FF was removed from the beta BK and was replaced by CCW. But that contradicts my "FF is a secret level in BK" theory.

I still believe FF is in the game. Why else would advent be on th PAL version? Bottles Revenge was on the PAl version, but everyone doubted that too. Although it will take a while, we will find it eventually.

freakycheato 5th February 2006 05:18 AM

sorry about double posting, again- im new here. sorry i couldnt edit my theory in with the post, i had a ****ing doctors appointment. anyway, my theory is that instead of always concentrating on big and obvious things, we should concentrate on the little secrets in the game such as the unopenable door in the quagmire on bt, the door marked private in the waverider shop in bt, and gruntys lair being caved in- again, on bt. maybe in bt there is some way to flush down loggo, like in bk. also, in dk64 instruction booklet, it quotes, in the words of cranky kong- "there is a level so hidden no one will ever find it". Back in the day rare worked on a dk64-bk swap, or swop. could this be it?

DevilBottles 5th February 2006 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakycheato
the door marked private in the waverider shop in bt

There is? That's news to me! :p

freakycheato 5th February 2006 05:37 AM

yeah, i put the camera behind it and all i saw was black, but maybe a code makes the blackness go away like the barrel in MMM

Yuoko 5th February 2006 05:41 AM

Hm...? *thinks*
Oh! That?
I doubt it has any significance, but it's a lead...

freakycheato 5th February 2006 05:59 AM

what really puzzles me is cranky kong saying the secret level thing. im pretty sure its not the girder grapple because thats needed to complete the game and its easy to find...

Mr 3vil 5th February 2006 08:08 AM

hm... you could try and wireframe that "private" door in JRL, see if that helps, I don't have the rom for BT as of now... only the original cart. I believe it is only background stuff... the door is all... flat, and does not have polygons like the weird door near GI.

freakycheato 5th February 2006 08:35 AM

yeah, it seeems pretty background-esque. i think its just decoration now, because i looked at it before and hit it with some moves and inspected the texture closely

ok i'll be back 2moz i have 2 go 2 bed now and 2 school tommorow :mad: talk 2 u then

Gaming Master2k 5th February 2006 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
And there DEFINETELY wasn't anything concluded about Silo 8, 9, and RSA 1... Has anyone tried going in to them on an emulator and seeing what happens?

I can't find a code to enable them in the Silo menu. Once we find them I'd love to try.

Also I was looking at the BT Memory and I found something I think is interesting. If I'm right about the way Rareware code their games (or at least the Banjo series programmers) then with Bottles Revenge was planned to be accessed by: Selecting a new game slot. Then a menu would come up with: 1 Player, 2 Player Bottles Revenge, Bottles Revenge Explanation. If you select 1 Player then it goes to normal. 2 Player bottles revenge starts bottles revenge and Bottles revenge explanation brings up: "2 Players are required to start a bottles' Revenge game"

See the attatched picture. But if that's infact there (knowing BR is fully intact) I think that menu may still be able to be accessed with a GS code.

Green Kazooie 5th February 2006 10:20 AM

Somewhere in the internet I found 2 interesting things:
1.In the Jiggsaw temple, behind the carpet there are 2 signs.
2.Over the Mumbos Mountain Puzzle:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...eUsnap0002.jpg

Ice Lightning 5th February 2006 11:31 AM

OFF TOPIC: Just curious, What is banjo standing on in that picture and why is his backpack and the top of his shorts white?

Green Kazooie 5th February 2006 11:46 AM

I don't know why it's white.

krueger14 5th February 2006 02:10 PM

Probably a photoshopped picture,

and what about that BK box in Pawno's Emporium??

Kab 5th February 2006 02:26 PM

A little decoration that was meant to cause us anguish and pain. Or something.

collecter 5th February 2006 03:33 PM

can't someone use a GS code to enter Bottle's house?

Ice Lightning 5th February 2006 04:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I've never tried it during the party but I have after the party and there was nothing different just like Go_Nosis said:
Quote:

Originally posted by Go_Nosis
I got in after the game was fully beaten (I love gamesharks) using the warp code, and its normal. Nothing new, really.
I don't expect anything will change if you get in there during the party either.

Something I've always wondered is, that if when they made Grunty's lair in BT they got BK's lair, deleted everything and added a few rocks to make it look like it's been demolished. Then why are the pictures of Grunty different in Bk and BT.

See attached images. I've labeled a picture to show what I think the different things are in it.

Klungo 5th February 2006 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Speaking of getting into Bottle's Party, I believe I found a song that didn't make the final cut but that can be found by hacking. Here it is.

krueger14 5th February 2006 11:53 PM

It is in the final game!

what u talkin about?

krueger14 5th February 2006 11:55 PM

Can somebody post a link or sumthing for the Advent song Mp3,

I can't download it from the downloads section

Klungo 6th February 2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krueger14
It is in the final game!

what u talkin about?

Well, I must have missed it.

krueger14 6th February 2006 12:19 AM

It is during bottles party

Minjo 6th February 2006 12:50 AM

krueger14 please stop double posting and I promise I won't continue blaming you, you can always edit your posts or wait until someone else posts.

DemyGod 6th February 2006 02:09 AM

I'm not sure if this is correct or if anyone has tried this but I got the pink egg first and then the blue one. I think the blue one was all the way to the left and the pink was was kinda in the middle. That wa the posistion they were in on the SNS screen. Maybe we are suppose to collect them in the order is showed on the SNS screen. Just throwing ideas. I really want to see what is going on with Hatrickpatrcik and his discoveries.

EDIT: Ok, this is the sequence which I collected the Pink,Blue,Cyan egg and key. First, Got key, Got Pink Egg, Got Blue Egg, Got Cyan Egg. Didnt get rest. Now I went to my SNS screen many times and it shows the items like this
Cyan Pink Blue
Ice Key

freakycheato 6th February 2006 06:15 AM

do u think cap'n blackeye has something to do with SnS

DemyGod 6th February 2006 03:15 PM

What I think what this thread needs is a leader, my guess Hatpatrick. A leader to tell the people who want to help solve the mystery what to do. We have alot of interesting theories. Maybe they will work, we wont know untll we try it.

Rocketlex 6th February 2006 05:22 PM

I think Captain Blackeye USED to have something to do with SNS, but since most of SNS was removed from the game, they left him in getting drunk as a little in-joke.

banjo nerd 6th February 2006 08:27 PM

like ice lighting posted about the pics i seen that but i was lazy i

DemyGod 6th February 2006 08:44 PM

Ok I would like to introcude myself. I have joined RWP just for this thread really, trying to help with the mystery. Any new observations?

freakycheato 6th February 2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketlex
I think Captain Blackeye USED to have something to do with SNS, but since most of SNS was removed from the game, they left him in getting drunk as a little in-joke.

I think so too, but theres no doubting he did once have something 2 do with it- the bear who stole his dream was probably hackers

crosseyes 7th February 2006 12:25 AM

Wher've I heard that before? One of my SnS theories has to do with that, and it's kinda what you said. Rareware got p!ssed at us for finding SnS before they wanted us to, so either they removed it or hid it. Then they put a crappyer SnS in BT, which wasn't really a SnS. In banjo pilot, they put that message there to make us mad at ourselves for finding it. In GbtG they put the whiteboard there probably to tell us their original intention.

But that's just a theory and has been discussed. You just said it again. And freakycheato, as I saw someone say earlier,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someone
On this board we speak English. Use it.

Wise words...

ChrisPBacon 7th February 2006 01:00 AM

A couple of on and off topic things:

Off topic: this thread is approaching 100 pages, and in 2 days,it will be the 1 year aniversery of this topic. YAY!!!!!

On topic: A question for Krueger, are you sure the party music that Klungo posted is in BT? I honestly can't recall hearing it. Also, the green wall in FP seems to be coated in green ice, that looks like it maybe could melt away. Just a thought.

DemyGod 7th February 2006 01:13 AM

Lets get these theories working!

Mr 3vil 7th February 2006 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisPBacon
Also, the green wall in FP seems to be coated in green ice, that looks like it maybe could melt away. Just a thought.

Well... the green wall seems a little flat, and when we wireframe it, it doesnt have anything special to it, I doubt the wall would melt or anything, it is just there as scenery :)

freakycheato 7th February 2006 05:01 AM

just got home from school with a theory! snacker the shark is in rusty bucket bay, maybe theres a secret passage or something from ttc to rbb which had something to do with SnS... AND... rbb's textures look similar to that of the door near GI, maybe its where the link actually happened.

Edit: Woo Hoo 100 pages!!!

Crystal Jinjo 7th February 2006 06:19 AM

i had a small theory but its pointless as i doubt its any connection but the egg locations in B-K symbolising rare games

MMM eggs = GBTG
Nabnuts table = Conkers BFD/L&R
TTC = Treasure as in gold as in Sabrewulf

i cant figure the rest which is why i said its pointless but i needed to contribute something.

freakycheato 7th February 2006 06:30 AM

that does make sense, eggs corresponding to rare games... but gbtg wasn't even thought of yet when bk was released, but maybe...

Go_Nosis 7th February 2006 04:37 PM

The eggs, and the connections, are in KAZOOIE, TOOIE, and the ice key was reportedly found in donkey kong 64. It does NOT transfer to Grabbed By The Ghoulies (on a microsoft system, an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COMPANY THAN NINTENDO), the ONLY connection Conker's Bad Fur Day has is it uses the same engine as Tooie, and NOW we're talking about games that are on a portable system that doesnt even have ANY way AT ALL of connecting to the N64, and..

Someone help this forum. This is ridiculous.