The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

JaredDSMan 12th February 2006 12:23 AM

Hey, I am playing BK now and I am just running around trying to match up some places where eggs can be hatched. :confused: Also, why do I see Red Feathers in Bubble Gloop Swamp and in the Lair where the Grunty Statue is? It's not like you can fly there. I am thinking about "nests", for example in Mumbo's Mountain there are 6 huts, and after you smash them they are flat and maybe used like nests. Kinda odd idea but worth a try. In BGS there are huts too. :)

freakycheato 12th February 2006 01:11 AM

i think bubblegloop swamp is very... um Stopnswopish for many reasons. For one, the shells of the tiptup chior look like the eggs, AND a tower of tragedy question has bubblegloop swamp as an answer.

Bomario 12th February 2006 02:36 AM

ok this is to do with the topic cause i wanna try and help a bit, does anyone know where i can get a copy of the project 64 emulator and the banjo-Kazooie rom? and Banjo-tooie rom?

Mr 3vil 12th February 2006 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomario
does anyone know where i can get a copy of the project 64 emulator and the banjo-Kazooie rom? and Banjo-tooie rom?

:no: Nobody here is obligated to tell you that

ChillyDark 12th February 2006 04:51 AM

It is illegal to display hyperlinks to roms just google it and it will come up as not to get off topic here I noticed that I thought I had a v 1.1 of BK but really I have a version 1.0 so I can use some of the SNS codes and help everybody out yes BGS is very SNSish You'd think that there was a SNS egg there but I shall be the first person to try out hatrick patricks theory and get the eggs in that order because I don't see anyone else busting out there Emulators or N64's!

freakycheato 12th February 2006 05:15 AM

i am trying to get the eggs in hatrickpatricks order, but it takes a while... and for some weird reason i now believe that snacker is in BT hidden... and i made another chilling connection last night! GI and BGS both have toxic ground, maybe a waste disposal pipe leads from GI to BGS... BGS could be a toxic waste dump!

ChillyDark 12th February 2006 05:42 AM

Good theory friend. By the way which version of BK do you have I have both but one is one the Emulator v.1.0 and one on my n64 v.1.1 because I can give you guys a double code to get rid of the items and to get the items for v.1.0 how do you guys like that!

freakycheato 12th February 2006 05:48 AM

i have the 1 on n64

ChillyDark 12th February 2006 06:00 AM

I see well I might see if I can make pics and videos of Mumbo's Water World and Blubber's Secret Island since the RWP videos are down it might help Ice and Sub!

freakycheato 12th February 2006 06:22 AM

yeah... maybe they could see if they could find a connection between GI and BGS because the minute i saw GI upon first playing bt, i thought it had something to do with BGS.

ChillyDark 12th February 2006 06:30 AM

Since the topic Imho got locked soon enough this one will to if I try the theory and it doesn't work because unless some how this is the answer to SNS me and hatrick will be famous if not then oh well anyway this could very well be the last page of this topic goodbye SNS and maybe GI and BGS do have a connection I could get special permission from Ice and Sub to make a connection like the RWP video A spooky connection!

freakycheato 12th February 2006 06:45 AM

ice and sub should try to hot swap the 2 games and see if anything happens

ChillyDark 12th February 2006 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakycheato
ice and sub should try to hot swap the 2 games and see if anything happens

I hate to break it to you but Ice and Sub have already tried that and it didn't work I guess because SNS is and will always be a removed feature from the game just for us to get to playing BT and BK more often though we'll all feel like fools once Rare announces SNS!

Skill 12th February 2006 07:43 AM

Yeah that's the first thing i did, rip out BK and shove BT in, crap it didn't work oh well i'll hold the reset botton down and rip out Bk and put in Bt, CRAP looks like it doesn't work

Mr 3vil 12th February 2006 07:54 AM

Hate to say this, but we are re-inventing the wheel in this forum. I highly doubt BGS has relation with GI just because the levels are both toxic. Also, they are in two different games. Not to mention, we are going off topic, I don't see how man made videos have anything to do with SNS and take your ideas of making videos to pms, it really isn't helping. On a side note, what proof do you have that BGS is toxic? The water seems fine and doesn't have anything contaminated in it to me.