The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fifth Part of SNS II (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28876)

xxnekrosisxx 1st May 2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Mario (Post 581544)
heh, how else did I know it was 15?

So you just play offline...probably so you can hack without gettin in any trouble=D

Ice Mario 1st May 2009 03:48 PM

I dont have Banjo-Tooie on my regular 360.

xxnekrosisxx 1st May 2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Mario (Post 581547)
I dont have Banjo-Tooie on my regular 360.

There ya go..me and PJ and kirby was wonderin why you weren't on the leaderboards. But yeah i just finally beat targitzan in 47 seconds..shaved 2 seconds off..gah i really need to keep my third spot haha.

Tooie 1st May 2009 07:38 PM

Now Who's Boss- wait, do you challenge all the bosses in a row or all of them seperately individually with times added up?

Heroic Failure- So you can just, say, jump off the edge in Chilli Billi/Chilly Willy 40 times in a row?

xxnekrosisxx 1st May 2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tooie (Post 581633)
Now Who's Boss- wait, do you challenge all the bosses in a row or all of them seperately individually with times added up?

Heroic Failure- So you can just, say, jump off the edge in Chilli Billi/Chilly Willy 40 times in a row?

So now who's boss is each boss individually trying to shave off .10 seconds..trust me..it's gonna aggravate you. Don't worry about heroic failure..you'll kill yourself resetting your time enough:)
Edit: i meant shaving off .10 seconds when your close to 15 minutes=D

J@mie 1st May 2009 07:41 PM

Can the bosses be beaten in replay mode? (I mean, to go towards getting the SNS2 thing)

tony111ster 1st May 2009 07:47 PM

Whos the boss...well it has a timer beside lord woo fak fak...beat him on time trial maybe?

BanjoPL 1st May 2009 07:51 PM

Tony, all 7 SNS II stuff are discovered by Coolboyman.

Tooie 1st May 2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 581639)
Tony, all 7 SNS II stuff are discovered by Coolboyman.

And your point? I'm just asking for advice on how to get them.

xxnekrosisxx 1st May 2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J@mie (Post 581635)
Can the bosses be beaten in replay mode? (I mean, to go towards getting the SNS2 thing)

They can ONLY be beaten on replay to go towards the achiev...that's the only way to try to shave off seconds

pokemega32 1st May 2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnekrosisxx (Post 581670)
They can ONLY be beaten on replay to go towards the achiev...that's the only way to try to shave off seconds

:confused:

No.... I'm pretty sure you can beat them in under 15 minutes on your first playthrough...

It's not like that's impossible...

Tooie 1st May 2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokemega32 (Post 581680)

No.... I'm pretty sure you can beat them in under 15 minutes on your first playthrough...

But I don't think the main game saves your times...

xxnekrosisxx 1st May 2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokemega32 (Post 581680)

For one that's NOT what i meant...i meant that the time is only counted under the boss replay..and the achievement is only unlocked when you have 15 minutes or less on your boss replay record. Also you haven't tried...it really would be nearly impossible to get 15 minutes all the way through..really..it's that hard...as one of the 4 people who have done it saying..mingy and lord woo fak fak are all about luck..especially mingy..trust me..it would really be unlikely.

Klungo 1st May 2009 08:41 PM

I just have to die 39 (edit: 29, my bad) more times while fighting Klungo to get everything up to the point that I'm at. Yes, I am keeping count. Now to go listen to some music whilst I work. I also have a question. Do you need Dragon Kazooie to get Calmer Chamellion, because that would exclude people without Banjo-Kazooie. Luckily, I'm not one of them.

Ice Mario 1st May 2009 08:46 PM

Yes, you need to change into Dragon Kazooie to get it. Things might be different if a BK save isn't detected. I guess we'll see.