The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fifth Part of SNS II (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28876)

hamsterlord 2nd May 2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOWNSINCEDAY1 (Post 582114)
Like beating all of the bosses in under 15 minutes isnt unfair to many people? Very very very VERY few people are going to be able to satisfy that condition. :-/

Dying 0 times in the game certainly is an easier feat to accomplish, but it'd be so much more frustrating. In boss replay, you screw up, you start back a minute ago, but say you screw up and fall off CCL.. That's HOURS of gameplay down the toilet thanks to autosaves, forcing you to begin again from the beginning. Unless of course, you think to copy your save every so often, so you only lose a bit of time.

Coolboyman 2nd May 2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Like beating all of the bosses in under 15 minutes isnt unfair to many people? Very very very VERY few people are going to be able to satisfy that condition. :-/

I think that's the point. People will have to work hard to get it, instead of just handed it for doing something easy.

BanjoPL 2nd May 2009 10:43 AM

All players who have all 7 SNS II stuff ROCKS!!!
Now if you have SNS and SNS II completed try beat game AGAIN and see if something will happend.

CoolJosh3k 2nd May 2009 11:34 AM

Have you got them all yet Ice Mario? We all want to know what else changes in game. For example like BanjoPL said about finishing the game again.

xxnekrosisxx 2nd May 2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

LMFAO..10 people in 1 day after we figure it out....3 people within 7 hours of it being figured out( me,disasterkirby, and coolboyman) ....that seems a lil easy to me...i'm almost at a minute below the required...and coolboyman is already 2..almost 3. THAT'S TO HARD! hahahaha

xxnekrosisxx 2nd May 2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolJosh3k (Post 582167)
Have you got them all yet Ice Mario? We all want to know what else changes in game. For example like BanjoPL said about finishing the game again.

He got them all first..that's how he told us about them. I have them all..NOTHING ..i repeat NOTHING changed.

CoolJosh3k 2nd May 2009 11:49 AM

What about Heggy? Also I wonder what other text strings Ice Mario can find in regards to Heggy.

xxnekrosisxx 2nd May 2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolJosh3k (Post 582174)
What about Heggy? Also I wonder what other text strings Ice Mario can find in regards to Heggy.

NOTHING.....NOTHINGGGGGG else is in regard to stop n swop 2...it's over people..we found it out...GET OVER IT!

CoolJosh3k 2nd May 2009 01:11 PM

How are the SnS items unlocked in BK if you play BT first or have BK without SnS unlocked?

BanjoPL 2nd May 2009 01:39 PM

1- SNS items in BK are activated via save state from BT,
2- Yes i know that after collected 7th SNS II stuff NOTHING happed, i asked you about beating game again on new file with SNS and SNS II completed,

IisAsmart 2nd May 2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnekrosisxx (Post 582197)
NOTHING.....NOTHINGGGGGG else is in regard to stop n swop 2...it's over people..we found it out...GET OVER IT!

>_>
It's not like there isn't ANYTHING left to be found or speculated on considering this is a new Stop N' Swop..

xxjoesusxx 2nd May 2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 582216)
1- SNS items in BK are activated via save state from BT,
2- Yes i know that after collected 7th SNS II stuff NOTHING happed, i asked you about beating game again on new file with SNS and SNS II completed,

Nothing will happen, SNS2 is for another game, just like nothing happened in BK for getting SNS.

Tooie 2nd May 2009 04:54 PM

Alright, I'm getting down to business with Heroic Failure and Now Who's Boss.

Here's my Klungo times. 1 and 2 are great, 3 needs work.

Klungo 1- 0:22.30
Klungo 2- 0:16.60
Klungo 3- 0:38.20

Does it add your score up once you beat all thirteen or do you have to check on the leaderboards every time?

xxnekrosisxx 2nd May 2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IisAsmart (Post 582274)
>_>
It's not like there isn't ANYTHING left to be found or speculated on considering this is a new Stop N' Swop..

haha sry i was a little upset...i meant there's nothing left to speculate in the actual xbla banjo tooie..go ahead and guess what they're gonna do duh. It's proven that it does NOTHING inside banjo tooie though=) sry for the misunderstanding.

xxnekrosisxx 2nd May 2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tooie (Post 582347)
Alright, I'm getting down to business with Heroic Failure and Now Who's Boss.

Here's my Klungo times. 1 and 2 are great, 3 needs work.

Klungo 1- 0:22.30
Klungo 2- 0:16.60
Klungo 3- 0:38.20

Does it add your score up once you beat all thirteen or do you have to check on the leaderboards every time?

One can be three seconds better...and yeah..3 can be down to 19 seconds also:)