The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hell's Forum (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Week 5 - Results (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34609)

cooperace27 26th October 2009 01:28 AM

Wow, now we are down to 3. That picked up pretty quickly.

Grey Jinjo 26th October 2009 02:51 AM

Yeah, sad the way it worked out for Ice Lightning. I always figured that he was far too inactive and didn't post enough to be a moderator, but I figured this competition and placing high in it (or winning it altogether) would be the push he needed to show up more. Shame to see him go out this way. I would have had no complaints helping crown him the winner. That goes for the three remaining, too.

Gruntling 26th October 2009 06:20 PM

I was actually quite surprised Ice Lightning or Minjo didn't make it to the next round. They were definitely two favorites of mine and I was expecting them to be in the top three. Oh well... Tough luck. :x

Grey Jinjo 26th October 2009 07:55 PM

Haha, the two worked completely opposite of each other to me. Minjo was an early favorite of mine, but as the competition went on he seemed to care less and less (which I guess is accurate because it ultimately culminated in his dropping out :p). Conversely, when I first saw Ice Lightning apply I was like "really? Do you even post twice a week?" but he gave it a good run week by week and won me over. To see them both go out the same week is interesting, haha.

neen 28th October 2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Lightning (Post 704183)
Haha yeeeah sort of got my days a bit mixed up there, oh well it was a busy week and ended up as a car crash week overall, literally. Ended up crashing the car just a little bit on Thursday so was a bit pre-occupied with other things.

Ohh well competition was all in good fun and I'd been thinking similar things to Tanjo, Avarice and Minjo for a while now especially since I don't visit half the forums or threads in AAG wouldn't exactly be the best suited for a mod position. I just don't like to give up until I accidentally give up apparently. Hmm just sorry I let Danny down in the last round for the team but good luck to you three left, can see any of you being great if you were chosen but I know who've I've got my eye on to win overall, have had since the beginning :)

haha! "ended up crashing the car a little bit" made me crack up. Sorry. :X

cooperace27 29th October 2009 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Jinjo (Post 704679)
Haha, the two worked completely opposite of each other to me. Minjo was an early favorite of mine, but as the competition went on he seemed to care less and less (which I guess is accurate because it ultimately culminated in his dropping out :p). Conversely, when I first saw Ice Lightning apply I was like "really? Do you even post twice a week?" but he gave it a good run week by week and won me over. To see them both go out the same week is interesting, haha.

Grey's like some sportscaster for RWP's Hellz Forumz

Rock 30th October 2009 08:30 PM

I'm greatman and Danny Trabajo supporters..Ibanezer hates me :thinking:

Sad Lad 30th October 2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Laurence (Post 706382)
Ibanezer hates me :thinking:

Do I?

Madous 1st November 2009 10:11 PM

So... New challenge this Monday perhaps?

Ice Mario 1st November 2009 10:22 PM

Be quiet and continue modding your forums.

Madous 1st November 2009 10:25 PM

Right, sorry. o-O

Deebs 3rd November 2009 08:36 PM

Pez all the way!

Breegullbeak 4th November 2009 09:42 PM

Pez for the win!

Pies 14th November 2009 06:27 AM

*waits 4 more months for the next challenge* :p

I am not routing for anyone particularity, I would be happy if any of the remaining contestants get the job.

Rock 15th November 2009 06:06 PM

Somehow I get the feeling the next challenge will come in a very long time...