The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

DemyGod 18th February 2006 03:19 AM

Well lets find out. I think thats the best way to solve any mystery possible, to take theories and try them out and if they dont work then we dont have to worry about it. Can we get a hacker to find that out for us?

holyice7 18th February 2006 05:26 AM

I must've watched that opening scene a hundred times, and I know for sure that where Dingpot is in the beginning is the same room as the yellow transporter pot and the extra life right after the Furnace Fun mini game.

The door was just there as a theatrical aid, but it is the same door model as the one in the beauty machine room. Maybe that's why the one isn't connected to the wall...

Hakey Wake 18th February 2006 03:46 PM

Klungo comes through one of the green knocker doors in an early cutscene, so there's a short path behind the door on the right (I think).

Nothing at all behind the other one though.

Ice Lightning 18th February 2006 04:02 PM

There's a short path on the door on the left as it's occasionly open like in the game over scene, Klungo walks out of it.

Banjoman 18th February 2006 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alakazam9891
Yeah, I really don't think that the beauty room doors have anything to do with it.

However, is there a way to shark a Fly Pad into Spiral Mountain? Because if so, it might be worthwhile to check out that cave near the waterfall that a Mystery Egg is found in Tooie.

I've tried that on my rom before. There is nothing up there. You can't even get in the tunnel.

Bomario 18th February 2006 05:56 PM

ok Ive uploaded the savesate to my Inventory *see sig* in my Treasure Chest Section, its 1.5mb and is for project 64 users only, im not sure if it works for other emulators but i doubt it :(

Go_Nosis 18th February 2006 06:22 PM

Regarding the beauty room door:

Been there using a code that rotated all sprites (even doors) by however many degrees on the x-axis. Nothin' at all but where the Grunty sprite must've been in the first of the game (kinda like a small walkway/platform right after the door) and if you go too far after that, darkness.

Anything else I can check out? lol

Bomario 18th February 2006 06:28 PM

ill look into something too if anyone wants =3

Banjoman 18th February 2006 09:43 PM

IMO, Mad Monster Mansion has alot of hints to SNS. Captain Blackeye and all the pics. Even two the SNS eggs are there. I suggest looking around MMM some more. I remember when I was on top of the big organ in the church the SNS text changed to orange.

Bomario 18th February 2006 09:57 PM

ill investiogate MMM also the end credits show the phantom portrait monster and the portrate shown is blackeyes, could be a small clue.

EDIT: I just thought about something in MMM, in the church on the organ is a music book with an open page, after completing motzands puzzle, you still get to play the organ, what if we tried to play the notes on the book on the organ it could unlock some secret about SNS. Trouble is im not so good at reading the notes on music books, i never did well at music, but if anyone here knows everything about music, could they tell us the actual notes on the book to be played.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../MusicBook.gif

Thats a screenshot of the book.

Yuoko 19th February 2006 05:16 AM

From what I can discern;
G, A, G, A, A, B, B, D, F
D, A, D, A, B, C, C, D, E, E
~
G, A, G, A, A, B, B, D, F
D, G, D, E, F, E, E, D-

I have no clue what's going on in the Bass Clef lines...
Also, I'm not sure of the accuracy, but you seem to be on to something here...

Upsilon 19th February 2006 09:57 AM

That's just the Mad Monster Mansion theme. It's a bit hard to make out, but when you know what you're looking for, it's clear.

Skill 19th February 2006 10:09 AM

^ All the same it could unlock something maybe another tune or something, it's unlikly but possible. I don't really know what i'm talking about but with the RSA, i take it that when you try and warp there it freezes is it possible that it's by chance that it crashes and by chance that it works because i think it's the only thing that we really have to work with.

Banjoman 19th February 2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomario

By the look of things that's just the MMM theme. Of course it might unlock something, you never know unless you try.

Banjo-Fella 19th February 2006 04:35 PM

The church organ plays random notes on hitting it, though. Well, they're not actually entirely random - it actually plays the current note the melody of the MMM music is on - so you can do strange unisoned harmonies with it, if you like. :p