The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Banjo Kazooie Series (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Lost Challenges Achievement Guide (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28064)

Cube 7th April 2009 06:26 PM

Lost Challenges Achievement Guide

Pointless Achievement - 5G

Go to the back of Mumbo's Motors and enter the door.

Wheels on Fire - 20G

Use Weldar's Breath to destroy a vehicle in Mumbo's Challenge. I added some bricks to form a "fork" and put the Weldar's Breaths facing forward to make it easier.

Crowd Pleaser - 20G

Knock down all the cardboard cut-outs in Humba's Challenge. Note that pushing the cut-outs won't always knock them over. I recommend to take the course slowly, get out of your vehicle when you get to some cut-outs, use the wrench to grab each cut-out and tilt it with LT.

Halfway Home - 15G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in LOG's Choice Vehicles to the Jiggy Standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics.

Sssave The Universsse! - 30G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in Player's Choice Vehicles (unlocked after completing each challenge in a LOG's choice vehicle) to the Jiggy Standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics.

Paint the Town Gold - 40G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in LOG's and Player's Choice vehicles to the TT standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics. When you get this TT finishes building his statue in Showdown Town.

Old Ssskool Ssseekrit Area - 20G

There might be more secret areas, but I got it on the second to last level in Klungo's new arcade levels, Planet Seven, the Uranusss one.

Near the start of the level, once you get to the FIRST gravity arrow, DO NOT jump up to it, just pass underneath it and then jump the gap shooting the enemy mid-jump and once you land, that wall in front of you is fake and you can walk right through it unlocking the achievement.

There may be more locations. Thanks to B1indSide (from Xbox360achievements) for finding this one.

Ultimate - Played The Game - 50G

Complete Klungo Sssavesss The Universsse. It's all about timing and learning each level step-by-step. Try not to shoot too early after you land a jump.

L.O.G. Ranked Apprentice - 20G

Win a ranked match in a DLC game. There is a playlist just for the DLC games, so just keep trying until you win one or use the Achievement Trading Thread.

L.O.G. Master - 30G

Win each of the new DLC games. This can be done online or offline, and you can put all the DLC games into a league.

killer conker 8th April 2009 05:35 PM

see for wheels on fire do u have to do this in player choice or logs choice? also thanks for the guild

Cube 8th April 2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killer conker (Post 563403)
see for wheels on fire do u have to do this in player choice or logs choice? also thanks for the guild

Either. Apparently you can also use the Torpedile or Laser, but I haven't tested it myself.

XSandion 8th April 2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cube (Post 563491)
Either. Apparently you can also use the Torpedile or Laser, but I haven't tested it myself.

I got it with the laser.

killer conker 8th April 2009 08:08 PM

ok thanks

Andre 13th April 2009 02:53 AM

Do you mind if I edit this into the main achievement guide? Well done, Cube.

Breegullbeak 13th April 2009 10:27 PM

The Wheels on Fire can easily be gotten in L.O.G.'s choice Big Rimed Race. Edit your veichle so the weldar's breath are on the front.

Jigsaw Master 30th August 2009 03:49 AM

thnx 4 the guide

Bretto456 10th September 2009 11:41 PM

Where is the Jig o Vend for this world

Whyme123 10th September 2009 11:44 PM

There is none. Jiggies won here go into the picture. They don't add to your total count

docterMR 10th January 2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cube (Post 562460)
Pointless Achievement - 5G

Go to the back of Mumbo's Motors and enter the door.

Wheels on Fire - 20G

Use Weldar's Breath to destroy a vehicle in Mumbo's Challenge. I added some bricks to form a "fork" and put the Weldar's Breaths facing forward to make it easier.

Crowd Pleaser - 20G

Knock down all the cardboard cut-outs in Humba's Challenge. Note that pushing the cut-outs won't always knock them over. I recommend to take the course slowly, get out of your vehicle when you get to some cut-outs, use the wrench to grab each cut-out and tilt it with LT.

Halfway Home - 15G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in LOG's Choice Vehicles to the Jiggy Standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics.

Sssave The Universsse! - 30G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in Player's Choice Vehicles (unlocked after completing each challenge in a LOG's choice vehicle) to the Jiggy Standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics.

Paint the Town Gold - 40G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in LOG's and Player's Choice vehicles to the TT standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics. When you get this TT finishes building his statue in Showdown Town.

Old Ssskool Ssseekrit Area - 20G

There might be more secret areas, but I got it on the second to last level in Klungo's new arcade levels, Planet Seven, the Uranusss one.

Near the start of the level, once you get to the FIRST gravity arrow, DO NOT jump up to it, just pass underneath it and then jump the gap shooting the enemy mid-jump and once you land, that wall in front of you is fake and you can walk right through it unlocking the achievement.

There may be more locations. Thanks to B1indSide (from Xbox360achievements) for finding this one.

Ultimate - Played The Game - 50G

Complete Klungo Sssavesss The Universsse. It's all about timing and learning each level step-by-step. Try not to shoot too early after you land a jump.

L.O.G. Ranked Apprentice - 20G

Win a ranked match in a DLC game. There is a playlist just for the DLC games, so just keep trying until you win one or use the Achievement Trading Thread.

L.O.G. Master - 30G

Win each of the new DLC games. This can be done online or offline, and you can put all the DLC games into a league.

LLC is related to SnS in some way?

Doorstop 10th January 2010 07:38 PM

Banjo-Tooie connects with LLC, and gives you 7 awesome community-made blueprints.

It's not a great prize, but the blueprints are some of the best.