The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop n Swop! NB Style! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18532)

Kahuna360 15th July 2008 08:22 AM

Stop n Swop! NB Style!

Ya think maybe the stop n swop function for NB will be unlocking beta levels for banjo land?
Or maybe Grunty's lair?
Or new parts for vehicles? (Hope not)

Give me your thoughts :)

torrentstorm 15th July 2008 09:07 AM

It will unlock something but its hard to believe that a egg can open a Door.

Tetrapus 15th July 2008 10:40 AM

Don't think so. Weren't "addtional items" or so mentioned somewhere?

Chronicle 21st July 2008 02:46 PM

As much as I would really like to see a fullly explorable grunty's lair, I think were gonna get some new vehicle parts, which i'm happy with.

J@mie 21st July 2008 04:01 PM

HAG 1 blueprints perhaps?

KEWB 23rd July 2008 06:43 AM

May I remind everyone that the original Banjo-Kazooie is going to be released for XBLA. Rare could definately do something big SNS related between it and N&B, and I really hope that they don't overlook that idea.

Mister Mxyzptlk 23rd July 2008 04:46 PM

...That's what this thread (and now the entire forum) is all about already...

J@mie 23rd July 2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KEWB (Post 375768)
May I remind everyone that the original Banjo-Kazooie is going to be released for XBLA. Rare could definately do something big SNS related between it and N&B, and I really hope that they don't overlook that idea.

This is what we're talking about... That is the swop, what the heck did you think we were talking about? VP and NB?

SnsSeeker13 24th July 2008 05:51 AM

They'll most likely just give us some new vehicle parts. It's probably nothing too big.

Still, knowing Rare...

Darklink 26th July 2008 10:18 AM

How great would it be if they didn't finish the stop and swop function between BK and BK:NB but still left the unfinished product in it XD be BK BT stop n swop all over again.

Hylian1 27th July 2008 03:58 AM

I want that secret level...

Kazooie64 27th July 2008 05:04 AM

A secret level would be awesome!

DarkBladeX360 27th July 2008 05:45 AM

I would love to have another game mode, like when you go into the game menu, theres online, regular game, and a game mode which you get to explore gruntys lair all over again, except in N&B. And banjo tooie is coming on XBLA so they are also doing the original SNS.

Chronicle 28th July 2008 05:57 PM

I was doing some thinking and came up with a cool idea, its almost like devil bottles and bottles revenge but its grunty. In Nuts and Bolts she competes with Banjo-Kazooie for spiral mountan, she even has a vehicle to use in the game. My idea is that once you complete sns you unlock Grunty as a charecter and can play as her through the story mode and maybe multiplayer. You would also unlock a few new vehicle parts for Grunty.

I also think that Piddles, her new assistant, is her companion, like kazooie is to banjo.

KEWB 29th July 2008 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J@mie (Post 375986)
This is what we're talking about... That is the swop, what the heck did you think we were talking about? VP and NB?

rofl I have no idea what I was thinking. Brain fart.:o

EDIT: BTW, I just had an idea about what Stop n Swop could be used for. I doubt they would unlock full new levels, but maybe some concept art for beta levels throughout the BK series. We might be able to see more of Fungus Forest, Mt. Fire Eyes, etc.